Paul Pelosi Attacker, DePape, Is A Mentally Ill Progressive

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
Here's a kick in the balls for all the Democrats, leftists, Fake news media, and lib-parroting snowflakes determined to MAKE DePape a MAGA Conservative:

Turns out the mentally ill DePape is a PROGRESSIVE - A LEFT-LEANIN LIBERAL.

"Pressed about DePape's political leanings, Taub said he had never been particularly involved.

"When I met him, he was only 20 years old , and he didn't have any experience in politics, and he was very much in alignment with my views, and I've always been very progressive. I absolutely admire Nancy Pelosi," she said.

She went on to offer her "deepest apology" to House Speaker Nancy Pelosi and her husband
."

Here's a kick in the balls for all the Democrats, leftists, Fake news media, and lib-parroting snowflakes determined to MAKE DePape a MAGA Conservative -

Turns out tbe mentally ill DePape is a PROGRESSIVE - A LEFT-LEANIN LIBERAL.

"Pressed about DePape's political leanings, Taub said he had never been particularly involved.

"When I met him, he was only 20 years old , and he didn't have any experience in politics, and he was very much in alignment with my views, and I've always been very progressive. I absolutely admire Nancy Pelosi," she said.

She went on to offer her "deepest apology" to House Speaker Nancy Pelosi and her husband
."

Baloney. He's posted and spouted conspiracy theories about January 6th, the 2020 election being stolen, and COVID-19 hoaxes. That makes him a Republican, conservative card carrying member of Alt-Right Nation. A rising, cancerous blight on this country.

Or...he could just be a loon. Again, last I looked, that spanned ALL ideologies. And at the point these people act, ideology doesn't factor into it. Just full on whack-a-doodle. :)

Baloney. He's posted and spouted conspiracy theories about January 6th, the 2020 election being stolen, and COVID-19 hoaxes. That makes him a Republican, conservative card carrying member of Alt-Right Nation. A rising, cancerous blight on this country.

Or...he could just be a loon. Again, last I looked, that spanned ALL ideologies. And at the point these people act, ideology doesn't factor into it. Just full on whack-a-doodle. :)
FAKE NEWS!!! :eusa_hand:

The Democrats are blaming the Republicans​

Biden Blames Republicans For Violent Attack On Nancy Pelosi’s …

President Joe Biden (D) blamed Republicans on Friday night for a man who attacked House Speaker Nancy Pelosi’s (D) husband during the early morning hours on Friday.. Police said at a …Attack on Nancy Pelosi’s husband follows years of GOP …

for many democrats, the attack on nancy pelosi’s husband represents the all-but-inevitable conclusion of republicans’ increasingly violent and threatening rhetoric toward their political...

"Not a random act": Details emerge in attack on Nancy Pelosi's …

Police tape blocks a street outside the home of Paul Pelosi, the husband of House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, in San Francisco, Oct. 28, 2022. Eric Risberg/AP. The suspect, 42-year-old David Wayne ...

The Democrats are blaming the Republicans​

Biden Blames Republicans For Violent Attack On Nancy Pelosi’s …

President Joe Biden (D) blamed Republicans on Friday night for a man who attacked House Speaker Nancy Pelosi’s (D) husband during the early morning hours on Friday.. Police said at a …Attack on Nancy Pelosi’s husband follows years of GOP …

for many democrats, the attack on nancy pelosi’s husband represents the all-but-inevitable conclusion of republicans’ increasingly violent and threatening rhetoric toward their political...

"Not a random act": Details emerge in attack on Nancy Pelosi's …

Police tape blocks a street outside the home of Paul Pelosi, the husband of House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, in San Francisco, Oct. 28, 2022. Eric Risberg/AP. The suspect, 42-year-old David Wayne ...
He's a loon. Like the guy who shot Scalise.
End of story.

It looks like Paul Pelosi and the Suspect knew each other.
This will be very interesting when this case goes to trial.
The truth will come out.

2063e302128ba9706d43cf0f2c5bcf55.png

There was a 6 hour delay in when this went down and when the news reported it.

During those 6 hours

Facebook put up a fraud blog

The SFPD huddled and realized they do not want to admit to being there the whole night (and hundreds of prior nights too, all billed to taxpayer not pelosi)

The media parroted the hate hoax blogs, and all of a sudden a gay coke whore in SF registered as a Green suddenly mutated into a MAGA...

On this guy's actual site, he pushes for

Pedophile normalization

Or legalizing homo rapes of minors

Karma is good for those who release lunatics into society instead of destroying them, closing down mental asylums in favor of shoving that money into thier pockets, and allowing psychotically deranged lunatics to just walk in to this country without punishment or deterrent.

IT'S COMING BACK TO BITE THEM IN THE ASS, AND SMASH THEM IN THEIR HEADS!!!!

200.gif

Here's a kick in the balls for all the Democrats, leftists, Fake news media, and lib-parroting snowflakes determined to MAKE DePape a MAGA Conservative:

Turns out the mentally ill DePape is a PROGRESSIVE - A LEFT-LEANIN LIBERAL.

."

This is the real story.

He is not ULTRA MAGA….but the lying cult knows this.

With all the security cameras both outside and inside the house, the Pelosi's refusal to release any of the footage tells everyone all they need to know.

DropMic.jpg

The Paranoid Style in American Politics Revisited: An Ideological Asymmetry in Conspiratorial Thinking

Consistent with this perspective, a meta-analytic review of 88 studies conducted in 12 countries over a 44-year period involving over 22,000 participants confirmed that intolerance of ambiguity, dogmatism, avoidance of uncertainty, cognitive simplicity, and personal needs for order, structure, and closure, as well as death anxiety and system-level threats, were positively related to the endorsement of a conservative, right-wing ideology.

Forum List

Back