Patronizing blacks

Democrats seem to think blacks are idiots and leverage race issues to gain electoral leverage. Seems to be working.
I wouldn't patronize a business that feels it is important to tell me that they are "black owned." That is RACIST. I really don't give a flip who owns a business--if you have a product I like, I'll buy it regardless of who owns it. Sell your product--not your politics.
I don't patronize businesses that virtue signal their politics of any sort, and so I don't support my fellow business owners that proclaim "black lives Matter", or any other politically divisive statement.

It seems incredibly stupid to me to intentionally alienate prospective customers.

Republican logic: Democrats think blacks are dumb but we just think they are too dumb to recognize that. Are you righties that retarded?

African Americans are smart enough that 92-94% of them vote Democrat because they don’t promote racist policies like pubs.

Nothing like white people speaking for black people. After all, white people know what's best for black people!

Maybe the establishment should start speaking for the Trump cult. After all, the establishment knows what's best for the Trump cult!
The imaginary Trump cult isn't burning down cities and destroying statuary like the Democrats/BLM has been. Its time to end this mass delusion of "hate" and "racism". Stop blaming Trump for this liberal hate anti white mass psychosis. This is a mental health issue blaming whites for everything, its a a mass delusion.

No, the Trump cult is assaulting our democracy and spreading lies about our republic and the sovereign will of the people because your thin-skinned narcissist messiah can't accept that he lost an election, and you are so emotionally damaged that you believe him.
Have you ever considered replying in an intelligent way instead of this ridiculous hackneyed hyperbole?

What a time to be black in Commiemerica!!

You don't need a resume. You don't need a skillset. You don't need intelligence of any kind. You just need to be BLACK!!!

Need a job? You're BLACK, you've got one!!!
Need a loan? You're BLACK, you've got one!!!
Need a free house? You're BLACK, you've got one!!!

Not that I'm an extreme racist or anything, but this is all I'm seeing. Since January 1, 2021....I don't think I've seen ANY white news anchors on local channel TV stations. I haven't seen ANY commercials that have white people in them. I haven't seen any "journalists" that are white or Asian. I haven't seen any ad's that have whites or Asians in them.

Commiemerica is being blackwashed!!!

Well said.

Democrats seem to think blacks are idiots and leverage race issues to gain electoral leverage. Seems to be working.

That's because Democrats keep promising them shit, but they don't deliver.

They keep telling them that Republicans stopped them, otherwise, life would be easy as PIE! Better reelect them to keep up the GOOD FIGHT!

You'd think more black folks would wise up and see through the Dem's scam.

That doesn't speak well for how smart Blacks really are. Or more fairly, maybe it speaks to the stranglehold their MSM has over them. The reason why they hate and fear anyone NOT in the network like Fox, OAN, etc.

Nothing like white people speaking for black people. After all, white people know what's best for black people!

Maybe the establishment should start speaking for the Trump cult. After all, the establishment knows what's best for the Trump cult!
The imaginary Trump cult isn't burning down cities and destroying statuary like the Democrats/BLM has been. Its time to end this mass delusion of "hate" and "racism". Stop blaming Trump for this liberal hate anti white mass psychosis. This is a mental health issue blaming whites for everything, its a a mass delusion.

No, the Trump cult is assaulting our democracy and spreading lies about our republic and the sovereign will of the people because your thin-skinned narcissist messiah can't accept that he lost an election, and you are so emotionally damaged that you believe him.
Have you ever considered replying in an intelligent way instead of this ridiculous hackneyed hyperbole?

Of course not.

This is a message board.

I was responding to the ridiculous hackneyed hyperbole of the OP.

Something that seems to be beyond your reach.

You are asking for a genetic impossibility.

Are you talking about your hero Biden, or somebody else?

I'm creating an analogy to demonstrate the absurdity of her argument.

I love how white people whine and complain when they are called racist, then post shit about how black people should think because they believe they know what's best for them!

The irony is hilarious.
Ah. You are creating an analogy.

Is that, in any way, different from being utterly hypocritical?

Yes. If you understand the English language.

Trump cultists usually don't, though.
After 10 PM and Toro is on the sauce again.

The part he's not telling you is that it isn't whiskey, but drain cleaner.

You don't need a resume. You don't need a skillset. You don't need intelligence of any kind. You just need to be BLACK!!!

Not that I'm an extreme racist or anything, but this is all I'm seeing. Since January 1, 2021....I don't think I've seen ANY white news anchors on local channel TV stations. I haven't seen ANY commercials that have white people in them. I haven't seen any "journalists" that are white or Asian. I haven't seen any ad's that have whites or Asians in them.

Well said.

Better than that, thanks to Covid and Bidden, a black man who ran his crumby business poorly and was going out of business a year ago, will now get 10 million dollars from Joe to reinvigorate his business while a hardworking white guy who business was hit 10X worse through no fault of his own will be denied.

Of course not.
I asked if you had ever considered an intelligent reply, and you respond "of course not"

For the first time in my many years here, I am absolutely flummoxed by the candid nature of an admission.

Congratulations.

Your inability to comprehend the most basic nuances of the English language are noted.

I'll try to respond to you in simple, monosyllabic sentences from now on.

The imaginary Trump cult isn't burning down cities and destroying statuary like the Democrats/BLM has been. Its time to end this mass delusion of "hate" and "racism". Stop blaming Trump for this liberal hate anti white mass psychosis. This is a mental health issue blaming whites for everything. It's a mass delusion.
BLM didn't do that. This has been shown to you.

Well said.

Better than that, thanks to Covid and Bidden, a black man who ran his crumby business poorly and was going out of business a year ago, will now get 10 million dollars from Joe to reinvigorate his business while a hardworking white guy who business was hit 10X worse through no fault of his own will be denied.
That's a lie.

Funny how I am black and have seen none of this.

Please give me the link to the Free Black Stuff Administration. I am missing out on all my black benefits.

That's because Democrats keep promising them shit, but they don't deliver.

You'd think more black folks would wise up and see through the Dem's scam.
Funny you say that when blacks were promised stuff for 100 years by republicans and they didn't deliver.

Of course not.
I asked if you had ever considered an intelligent reply, and you respond "of course not"

For the first time in my many years here, I am absolutely flummoxed by the candid nature of an admission.

Congratulations.

Your inability to comprehend the most basic nuances of the English language are noted.

I'll try to respond to you in simple, monosyllabic sentences from now on.
Give us a ROOB, borracho.

Forum List

Back