Patronizing blacks

Democrats seem to think blacks are idiots and leverage race issues to gain electoral leverage. Seems to be working.

That's because Democrats keep promising them shit, but they don't deliver.

You'd think more black folks would wise up and see through the Dem's scam.

And Donald Trump keeps promising to show evidence of all this election fraud, but he doesn't deliver.

You'd think more Trump cultists would wise up and see through Orange Jesus's scam.

Nothing like white people speaking for black people. After all, white people know what's best for black people!

Maybe the establishment should start speaking for the Trump cult. After all, the establishment knows what's best for the Trump cult!
Are you talking about your hero Biden, or somebody else?

Nothing like white people speaking for black people. After all, white people know what's best for black people!

Maybe the establishment should start speaking for the Trump cult. After all, the establishment knows what's best for the Trump cult!

I'm creating an analogy to demonstrate the absurdity of her argument.

I love how white people whine and complain when they are called racist, then post shit about how black people should think because they believe they know what's best for them!

The irony is hilarious.

I love how white people whine and complain when they are called racist, then post shit about how black people should think because they believe they know what's best for them!

The irony is hilarious.
Ah. You are creating an analogy.

Is that, in any way, different from being utterly hypocritical?

The irony is hilarious.

Yes. If you understand the English language.

Trump cultists usually don't, though.

Democrats seem to think blacks are idiots and leverage race issues to gain electoral leverage. Seems to be working.
I wouldn't patronize a business that feels it is important to tell me that they are "black owned." That is RACIST. I really don't give a flip who owns a business--if you have a product I like, I'll buy it regardless of who owns it. Sell your product--not your politics.

What a time to be black in Commiemerica!!

You don't need a resume. You don't need a skillset. You don't need intelligence of any kind. You just need to be BLACK!!!

Need a job? You're BLACK, you've got one!!!
Need a loan? You're BLACK, you've got one!!!
Need a free house? You're BLACK, you've got one!!!

Not that I'm an extreme racist or anything, but this is all I'm seeing. Since January 1, 2021....I don't think I've seen ANY white news anchors on local channel TV stations. I haven't seen ANY commercials that have white people in them. I haven't seen any "journalists" that are white or Asian. I haven't seen any ad's that have whites or Asians in them.

Commiemerica is being blackwashed!!!

The irony is hilarious.

After 10 PM and Toro is on the sauce again. You can set your watch by his drinking habits. Como esta borracho.

The irony is hilarious.

After 10 PM and Toro is on the sauce again. You can set your watch by his drinking habits. Como esta borracho.

If only you could afford a watch ...

The irony is hilarious.

What is a "Trump cultist" I have somehow avoided voting for him twice, now.

How many times did you vote for Biden? I do realize multiple times was encouraged, so asking to know whether you did your part.

The irony is hilarious.

What is a "Trump cultist" I have somehow avoided voting for him twice, now.

How many times did you vote for Biden? I do realize multiple times was encouraged, so asking to know whether you did your part.

My apologies then for calling you a Trump cultist.

So what's your excuse for not understanding the English language?

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

The imaginary Trump cult isn't burning down cities and destroying statuary like the Democrats/BLM has been. Its time to end this mass delusion of "hate" and "racism". Stop blaming Trump for this liberal hate anti white mass psychosis. This is a mental health issue blaming whites for everything. It's a mass delusion.

The irony is hilarious.

If only you could afford a watch ...
Que hora es, estupida puta?

The imaginary Trump cult isn't burning down cities and destroying statuary like the Democrats/BLM has been. Its time to end this mass delusion of "hate" and "racism". Stop blaming Trump for this liberal hate anti white mass psychosis. This is a mental health issue blaming whites for everything, its a a mass delusion.

No, the Trump cult is assaulting our democracy and spreading lies about our republic and the sovereign will of the people because your thin-skinned narcissist messiah can't accept that he lost an election, and you are so emotionally damaged that you believe him.

Forum List

Back