Patronizing blacks

When Say, opps the entire fucking judicial system of Kenosha didn't think to move Chauvin's trial to another venue something might be wrong?

Right wing whites have an amazing case of amnesia.

When Say, opps the entire fucking judicial system of Kenosha didn't think to move Chauvin's trial to another venue something might be wrong?
Since the crime didn't happen in Kenosha and Chauvins actions were caught on tape, it doesn't matter where the trial was held.

Nothing like white people speaking for black people. After all, white people know what's best for black people!

Maybe the establishment should start speaking for the Trump cult. After all, the establishment knows what's best for the Trump cult!
if blacks dont want white people to speak for them why do they prefer living in a white dominated society...lots of africans moving here dear

Nothing like white people speaking for black people. After all, white people know what's best for black people!

Maybe the establishment should start speaking for the Trump cult. After all, the establishment knows what's best for the Trump cult!
The imaginary Trump cult isn't burning down cities and destroying statuary like the Democrats/BLM has been. Its time to end this mass delusion of "hate" and "racism". Stop blaming Trump for this liberal hate anti white mass psychosis. This is a mental health issue blaming whites for everything, its a a mass delusion.

No, the Trump cult is assaulting our democracy and spreading lies about our republic and the sovereign will of the people because your thin-skinned narcissist messiah can't accept that he lost an election, and you are so emotionally damaged that you believe him.
but OBVIOUSLY you are the one with trump tattooed on your brain 24 7

Democrats seem to think blacks are idiots and leverage race issues to gain electoral leverage. Seems to be working.

That's because Democrats keep promising them shit, but they don't deliver.

You'd think more black folks would wise up and see through the Dem's scam.
Funny you say that when blacks were promised stuff for 100 years by republicans and they didn't deliver.

We did abolish slavery, fight a civil war, and pass civil rights bills, didn't we? And those Democrats fought against us every step of the way.

The imaginary Trump cult isn't burning down cities and destroying statuary like the Democrats/BLM has been. Its time to end this mass delusion of "hate" and "racism". Stop blaming Trump for this liberal hate anti white mass psychosis. This is a mental health issue blaming whites for everything. It's a mass delusion.
What especially frosts me about black victimhood is it actually INSULTS those who were the groundbreakers and pioneers of the civil rights movement.

You'd think more Trump cultists would wise up and see through Orange Jesus's scam.

I've actually given up on that. The best we can hope for is that moderate, sane Republicans will find some backbone and dump the morons.

What a time to be black in Commiemerica!!

You don't need a resume. You don't need a skillset. You don't need intelligence of any kind. You just need to be BLACK!!!

Need a job? You're BLACK, you've got one!!!
Need a loan? You're BLACK, you've got one!!!
Need a free house? You're BLACK, you've got one!!!

Not that I'm an extreme racist or anything, but this is all I'm seeing. Since January 1, 2021....I don't think I've seen ANY white news anchors on local channel TV stations. I haven't seen ANY commercials that have white people in them. I haven't seen any "journalists" that are white or Asian. I haven't seen any ad's that have whites or Asians in them.

Commiemerica is being blackwashed!!!

I am 84.

I have had plenty of unpleasant experiences with the folks under consideration.

But to be fair, at least here in Los Angeles (where those folks reportedly are about 9% of the population), they do not yet dominate the TV news.

Actually, all the TV news anchors are diverse.

Yes, of course, at least one must be one of those folks.

But there is always now a Hispanic or Asian as a news reader or more usually as a reporter in the field.

In the coming decades as the demographics continue their dizzying change, viewers here in Los Angeles will be seeing the TV news scene become dominated by Hispanic anchors.

And in some cities, most of the anchors will be those folks mentioned in the OP.

This nation is a-changing, and there ain't nothing nobody can do about it!

Some people are absolutely thrilled with the change.

Other people are, well, ...

The imaginary Trump cult isn't burning down cities and destroying statuary like the Democrats/BLM has been. Its time to end this mass delusion of "hate" and "racism". Stop blaming Trump for this liberal hate anti white mass psychosis. This is a mental health issue blaming whites for everything. It's a mass delusion.
What especially frosts me about black victimhood is it actually INSULTS those who were the groundbreakers and pioneers of the civil rights movement.

Yeah!

Think of those two Caucasian Civil Rights workers & their African American colleague who were murdered in Mississippi in the 1960s!

What ingratitude!

No surprise, though!

Yeah!

Think of those two Caucasian Civil Rights workers & their African American colleague who were murdered in Mississippi in the 1960s!

What ingratitude!

No surprise, though!
Not just that, but the two older Kennedy brothers and MLK who were gunned down.

Yeah!

What ingratitude!

No surprise, though!
The modern "woke" movement is major league overcompensation. We're not stupid enough, although racists like IM2 might say otherwise simply because we ain't "Down wit da cause" in terms of black victimhood, to ignore race relations here in the US. It was Obama that caused the riff in the first place. We were doing just fine until he was foisted upon us. Ever notice that?

Yeah!

What ingratitude!

No surprise, though!
The modern "woke" movement is major league overcompensation. We're not stupid enough, although racists like IM2 might say otherwise simply because we ain't "Down wit da cause" in terms of black victimhood, to ignore race relations here in the US. It was Obama that caused the riff in the first place. We were doing just fine until he was foisted upon us. Ever notice that?
Obama did notcause a gd thing. Racists like you lie to yourselves all the time.

Yeah!

What ingratitude!

No surprise, though!
Obama = POS

What a time to be black in Commiemerica!!

You don't need a resume. You don't need a skillset. You don't need intelligence of any kind. You just need to be BLACK!!!

Need a job? You're BLACK, you've got one!!!
Need a loan? You're BLACK, you've got one!!!
Need a free house? You're BLACK, you've got one!!!

Not that I'm an extreme racist or anything, but this is all I'm seeing. Since January 1, 2021....I don't think I've seen ANY white news anchors on local channel TV stations. I haven't seen ANY commercials that have white people in them. I haven't seen any "journalists" that are white or Asian. I haven't seen any ad's that have whites or Asians in them.

Commiemerica is being blackwashed!!!

I am 84.

I have had plenty of unpleasant experiences with the folks under consideration.

But to be fair, at least here in Los Angeles (where those folks reportedly are about 9% of the population), they do not yet dominate the TV news.

Actually, all the TV news anchors are diverse.

Yes, of course, at least one must be one of those folks.

But there is always now a Hispanic or Asian as a news reader or more usually as a reporter in the field.

In the coming decades as the demographics continue their dizzying change, viewers here in Los Angeles will be seeing the TV news scene become dominated by Hispanic anchors.

And in some cities, most of the anchors will be those folks mentioned in the OP.

This nation is a-changing, and there ain't nothing nobody can do about it!

Some people are absolutely thrilled with the change.

Other people are, well, ...
You're a segergatioon baby born in 1937 who grew up reaping the benefits of jim crow.

Yeah!

What ingratitude!

No surprise, though!
Obama = POS
Only to white supremacists.

Yeah!

What ingratitude!

No surprise, though!
Obama = POS
Only to white supremacists.
Wrong.

Yeah!

What ingratitude!

No surprise, though!
So, just because I don't give a shit about skin color makes me racist, amirite

Forum List

Back