Patriots Super Bowl ring

Dottie's not going to find fault with Ray Lewis...the Raven's are Dottie's team! That's why Dottie hates the Patriots so much.

And calling players making millions a year "slaves" of teams is an amusing concept, RKM.
You or someone else referenced collusion. For example, like back when the dolphins negotiated to hire Shula. Pretty sure Shula was only making thousands not millions.

When a player or coach is "locked" into working for a team or not working at all in their profession by a monopoly... hell yes that's a form of enslavement.

Players and coaches sign multi-million dollar guaranteed contracts to be "locked" into working for a team. I hear very few coaches complaining about how they being "enslaved". I WISH I had a job where if I was terrible and got let go...my employers would still have to pay me the balance of a multi-million dollar contract while I hit the golf course!
Not all coaches get millions... but they do like to force all coaches to sign contracts. Apparently you are good with monopolies so long as you get paid well. What about monopolies that screw people by paying them minimum wages? You good with that too? I mean, essentially you have agreed that you want everyone to be a slut slave and we are just negotiating the amount that is sufficient to make you get on your knees right?

What NFL coach do know that's NOT getting millions?

What NFL coach, player or even staff member is getting screwed with minimum wages?

You don't even have a point to argue at this juncture...do you? You're just trying to bluster your way out of this ridiculous stance you've taken that people in the National Football League are "slaves".
Every team has dozens of coaches. Most don't make that much money. For example, Bill Belichick made $50 per week as an NFL assistant coach in 1970.

Actually he made $25 a week as an entry level "gopher" for Ted Marchibroda in 1975. So tell me what the average salary is for an NFL coach or assistant coach these days, RKM? Who's being subjected to "slave" wages? When I was in college I lived in a house with 3 Graduate Assistant football coaches for the University of Massachusetts. They got tuition and a meal plan. That's it! No pay at all. One of those guys went on to be an NFL head coach and his "slave contract" for that was a 4 year $11,000,000 deal. Your claim that coaches don't get paid in the NFL is laughably false. They get paid A LOT!!!

now that you mention it shitstain I wasn't talking about that guy. More recent.

Interesting. If we're talking about the integrity of the league why wouldn't we talk about the murderer who's team stood by him and who continued to be employed in the NFL after he killed people?

Or why wouldn't Dottie be bringing up Ray Rice who likes to punch out his women? Oh, that's right...he played for Dottie's team!

you losers seriously need to get lives. The NFL depends on social misfits like you to watch every one of their games.

you losers seriously need to get lives. The NFL depends on social misfits like you to watch every one of their games.

"Social misfits"? You mean...like the kind of person who would have enough time and lack of a social life to amass 31k posts on a message board?

"Social misfits"? You mean...like the kind of person who would have enough time and lack of a social life to amass 31k posts on a message board?
playing whack a mole w/ all you tards aint easy. Never claimed it was either.

Ah yes, it's very impressive that you spend a disturbing amount of time arguing with strangers on the Internet. Very impressive indeed.

"Shitstain"..."tards"...you're turning into a rather foul mouthed little liberal there, Dottie! I've always thought that was a sure sign of someone losing an argument...what do you think?

Ah yes, it's very impressive that you spend a disturbing amount of time arguing with strangers on the Internet. Very impressive indeed.

It would be even more impressive if Dottie argued a bit better...

you all are a bunch of slack- jawed, faggots. Get up out of your chairs and do something once in a while instead of watching sports on TeeVee.

Last edited:
you all are a bunch of slack- jawed, faggots. Get up out of your chairs and do something once in a while instead of watching sports on TeeVee.

Awww, Dottie you're so sweet. Hey Oldstyle, I think he likes us!

Goodness, now you're turning homophobic as well, Dottie? Whatever happened to political correctness in the Progressive movement!!!

I would suspect that I've done more activities in my lifetime than you can even imagine...

And my jaw's rather firm thanks...

You or someone else referenced collusion. For example, like back when the dolphins negotiated to hire Shula. Pretty sure Shula was only making thousands not millions.

When a player or coach is "locked" into working for a team or not working at all in their profession by a monopoly... hell yes that's a form of enslavement.

Players and coaches sign multi-million dollar guaranteed contracts to be "locked" into working for a team. I hear very few coaches complaining about how they being "enslaved". I WISH I had a job where if I was terrible and got let go...my employers would still have to pay me the balance of a multi-million dollar contract while I hit the golf course!
Not all coaches get millions... but they do like to force all coaches to sign contracts. Apparently you are good with monopolies so long as you get paid well. What about monopolies that screw people by paying them minimum wages? You good with that too? I mean, essentially you have agreed that you want everyone to be a slut slave and we are just negotiating the amount that is sufficient to make you get on your knees right?

What NFL coach, player or even staff member is getting screwed with minimum wages?

You don't even have a point to argue at this juncture...do you? You're just trying to bluster your way out of this ridiculous stance you've taken that people in the National Football League are "slaves".
Every team has dozens of coaches. Most don't make that much money. For example, Bill Belichick made $50 per week as an NFL assistant coach in 1970.

Actually he made $25 a week as an entry level "gopher" for Ted Marchibroda in 1975. So tell me what the average salary is for an NFL coach or assistant coach these days, RKM? Who's being subjected to "slave" wages? When I was in college I lived in a house with 3 Graduate Assistant football coaches for the University of Massachusetts. They got tuition and a meal plan. That's it! No pay at all. One of those guys went on to be an NFL head coach and his "slave contract" for that was a 4 year $11,000,000 deal. Your claim that coaches don't get paid in the NFL is laughably false. They get paid A LOT!!!
Please provide a link where I said coaches don't get paid in the NFL. Or shut up your little lying ass up.

Please provide a link where I said coaches don't get paid in the NFL. Or shut up your little lying ass up.

"Every team has dozens of coaches. Most don't make that much money. For example, Bill Belichick made $50 per week as an NFL assistant coach in 1970." RKMBrown

What was you point there, RKM? That the NFL doesn't pay it's coaches well? That isn't the case. Coaches in the NFL get paid a lot of money!

"Every team has dozens of coaches. Most don't make that much money. For example, Bill Belichick made $50 per week as an NFL assistant coach in 1970." RKMBrown

What was you point there, RKM? That the NFL doesn't pay it's coaches well? That isn't the case. Coaches in the NFL get paid a lot of money!
Which came first... "collusion" or paying them well. IOW there is a SIGNIFICANT different between cheating wrt. rules that limit salary and cheating on the field. One is in regard to limits on pay the other is in regard to limits on actions on the field. You said, cheating is cheating.

Forum List

Back