Patriots keep on rolling...Deflategate? Yeah, right...

Oldstyle

Platinum Member
Jul 19, 2011
Florida
For those of you who declared that the Patriots only won because they cheated with deflated balls? Those of you who cheered when they were fined a million dollars, lost their first round draft pick and their star quarterback for a quarter of the season? Don't look now but the Pats are STILL the best team in the NFL despite getting screwed by Roger Goodell.

It wasn't the shoes with Michael Jordan and it isn't the balls with Tom Brady! Best quarterback ever...

There is no way to know how or when the New England Cheaters are cheating.

It is a safe bet however that they are.

They have replaced the Miami Dolphins as the cheatingest team in the NFL.

Sort of like Alabama has replaced Oklahoma as the cheatingest team in the NCAA.

College Sports: it used to be at player introductions, the players were "from the area" for the most part. For example: U Mizzou would have players from KC, STL, IOWA, ILL etc. You may have known some of the HS they went to or their hometown. You may know the kid or relatives?

Now? Example: 30 year old JuCo transfers from Sequoia JC in Chico CA fill the backfield at many top 25 teams. Many are married with kids. No school req'd. This is now NFL or NBA minor leagues. Don't pass the ball to whitey, and lay out ALL defenseless receivers is the code.

A while back, Texting with (FSU fan) buddy when ALA was on TV. I said, hey that QB is good. HE Looks old? they flash to stands to show his wife and 7 year old son. damn thats what I talkin' bout. djew want those 280lb steriod stuffed JC XFER running over your 18 year old wideout? LOL. what a joke.

Class? Class? go to class? (jim mora). My rant is done. I am upset. yes, I am done.

There is no way to know how or when the New England Cheaters are cheating.

It is a safe bet however that they are.

They have replaced the Miami Dolphins as the cheatingest team in the NFL.

Sort of like Alabama has replaced Oklahoma as the cheatingest team in the NCAA.

Are we a little butt hurt that the Patriots just beat the Broncos at home, Yiostheoy? It's a safe bet that the Patriots will win yet another AFC East title and that the Broncos will probably not be playing in the post season this year!

Forum List

Back