AZ Comes To Seattle

These last two exhibition games will only delay the inevitable. With Thomas out and Rawls a mere shadow of last years running I don't see my Hawks going very deep in the playoffs. But... we did go into NE and spank em real good so if we are lucky enough to get to the big show we might just sneak outta there with the trophy and some nice finger bling.

These last two exhibition games will only delay the inevitable. With Thomas out and Rawls a mere shadow of last years running I don't see my Hawks going very deep in the playoffs. But... we did go into NE and spank em real good so if we are lucky enough to get to the big show we might just sneak outta there with the trophy and some nice finger bling.

I worry about the offensive line more then Thomas. Terrell, Thomas replacement is doing okay. Bennett needs to up his game. Wilson needs to start reading the defenses better.

I worry about the offensive line more then Thomas. Terrell, Thomas replacement is doing okay. Bennett needs to up his game. Wilson needs to start reading the defenses better.

All true but all of it including the time Bennett must be on the field relies on the O-line staying on the field long enough for Wilson to score and give the D-line a break. I for one am getting tired of Cable's excuses.

All true but all of it including the time Bennett must be on the field relies on the O-line staying on the field long enough for Wilson to score and give the D-line a break. I for one am getting tired of Cable's excuses.

I agree as Seattle defense spend way too much on the field. Wilson just has to read the defenses better and control the game time clock better with quick out passes when the other team show blitz.

well since you never touched on any of my points on the Seahawks thread post#1544 here
Seahawks SUCK !!!! On their next two opponents they will face the rest of the season,it looks like I will have to state them here it appears.sheesh.

If that was too long and complicated for you to understand and comprehend over there which is what I am guessing WHY you did not talk about it over there,in SHORT,they will have no problems beating up on their next two patsys the ST LOUIS Cardinals,and the Santa Clara Niners,those two teams are almost as big a joke of a team as my Rams are this year. The Cards get a pass since up till this year they have been a superbowl contender the past few years.

Last edited:
The Seahawks will be one and done in the first round in the playoffs because they wont be facing teams like the Rams,niners,AND cards ,where the receivers cant even catch an easy pass and have many dropped balls,and an offense that is a major joke,nor teams that have the miscues the Rams and niners have had the last few years at the worst critical times of the ballgame.:biggrin:

. they will be facing a team that doesnt play like a bunch of clowns as the Rams,niners do and the cards have as well this year.

If the Seahawks did not have such a crappy offensive line and were jelling like they USUALLY do at this time of the season,they would have blown away the Rams by a much worse score like 45-3:biggrin:

they sure as hell would not have laid a turd against tampa bay and Green Bay as well like they did. I found it comical when Al Michales said during the Rams game that he knew Wilson would bounce back after such a horrible game against Green Bay.:biggrin:

That WAS comical and comedy gold because look at who the opponent was? a team where only Cleveland could be considered worse than they are right now.:biggrin: Hardly impressive completing passes against a defense that has to stay on the field all day long because the offense is the worst in the NFL making the defense hardly effective Mr NFL ass kisser Al.:lmao::lmao::rofl:

come playoff time,they wont be playing NFL teams like the cards,Niners and Rams that HIGH SCHOOL teams could easily beat right now.which is WHY they will be ONE AND DONE.
:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

Last edited:
The Seahawks will be one and done in the first round in the playoffs because they wont be facing teams like the Rams,niners,AND cards ,where the receivers cant even catch an easy pass and have many dropped balls,and an offense that is a major joke,nor teams that have the miscues the Rams and niners have had the last few years at the worst critical times of the ballgame.:biggrin:

. they will be facing a team that doesnt play like a bunch of clowns as the Rams,niners do and the cards have as well this year.

If the Seahawks did not have such a crappy offensive line and were jelling like they USUALLY do at this time of the season,they would have blown away the Rams by a much worse score like 45-3:biggrin:

they sure as hell would not have laid a turd against tampa bay and Green Bay as well like they did. I found it comical when Al Michales said during the Rams game that he knew Wilson would bounce back after such a horrible game against Green Bay.:biggrin:

That WAS comical and comedy gold because look at who the opponent was? a team where only Cleveland could be considered worse than they are right now.:biggrin: Hardly impressive completing passes against a defense that has to stay on the field all day long because the offense is the worst in the NFL making the defense hardly effective Mr NFL ass kisser Al.:lmao::lmao::rofl:

come playoff time,they wont be playing NFL teams like the cards,Niners and Rams that HIGH SCHOOL teams could easily beat right now.which is WHY they will be ONE AND DONE.
:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

You very well might be right. They couldn't even beat the haphazard Cardinals this year!

Losing Lockett is going to hurt the Hawks offense. The Falcons are right now the second seed.

Forum List

Back