Patriotic young man storms in to end American flag burning

I don't agree with burning the flag, but it is legal. The guy broke the law.

Burn the flag in front of me, and I can guarantee I'm going to break the law ALL over your ass.

You'll shit and then fall back in it you whiny baby. Keyboard warriors just aren't as scary as you want them to be.

Yep -- that's me. A keyboard warrior .... maybe you'd like to find out?

Already know all I need to know about you--- blow hard.

Nahhh ---- from what I hear, that's YOUR skill, not mine.

I've watched you talk trash all over these threads, listened to you attempt, and fail, to try to bully people, watched you try to cover your ignorance with vulgarity and name calling. I don't have to show you how tough I am - I've got the scars to prove it. You, on the other hand, act like a petulant little child who throws a temper tantrum every time you get caught saying something stupid - which is quite regular, I must admit.

Burn the flag in front of me, and I can guarantee I'm going to break the law ALL over your ass.
internet tough guy

Internet-Tough-Guy_o_88538.jpg

You'll shit and then fall back in it you whiny baby. Keyboard warriors just aren't as scary as you want them to be.

I've watched you talk trash all over these threads, listened to you attempt, and fail, to try to bully people, watched you try to cover your ignorance with vulgarity and name calling. I don't have to show you how tough I am - I've got the scars to prove it. You, on the other hand, act like a petulant little child who throws a temper tantrum every time you get caught saying something stupid - which is quite regular, I must admit.

If you say so-----------------pussy.

Classy, very classy ... and ever so intelligent.

You wouldn't know intelligence if it was poured in your ear. Just look at the lying fool you voted for. Where is that secret plan to defeat ISIS that he's bragged so much about?

You wouldn't know intelligence if it was poured in your ear. Just look at the lying fool you voted for. Where is that secret plan to defeat ISIS that he's bragged so much about?

Really? This is what you want to discuss?

You're aware, of course, that he has asked the Pentagon to refine its plan and have it on his desk by next Friday, right?

Nahhh --- apparently, you weren't. Why am I not surprised?

You're aware, of course, that he has asked the Pentagon to refine its plan and have it on his desk by next Friday, right?

Refine what plan? He never had one to start with dummy. He lied to you.

Refine what plan? He never had one to start with dummy. He lied to you.

Yeah, that's it .... deny reality. That's why Trump was supported by over 100 military leaders AFTER meeting with them in August (that would be as in 4 months BEFORE the election) ... they probably just sat around and discussed fishing, don't you think?

Just quit grasping at straws ... frankly, you're getting the hell kicked out of you with all these half-observation/half lie stories.

Apparently patriotism these days means stepping on somebody else's rights
Where does the Constitution acknowledge this "right"?

It's called the First Amendment. You might want to read it sometime

The first amendment doesn't specify a right to burn things in public, much less the flag.

I guess that would be your little secret since the Supreme Court already ruled that flag burning is protected under the First Amendment

The first amendment doesn't specify a right to burn things in public, much less the flag.

I guess that would be your little secret since the Supreme Court already ruled that flag burning is protected under the First Amendment

You said it was in the first amendment, it is not. SCOTUS ruled it was covered under the first amendment, but it is not explicitly in the text. So the right is not acknowledged in the constitution, but by court ruling. Whether or not flag burning is "free speech" is subjective.

Starting a fire in the street cant be legal. He was just stopping a hazardous situation with a fire extinguisher. Give him a medal.

You said it was in the first amendment, it is not. SCOTUS ruled it was covered under the first amendment, but it is not explicitly in the text. So the right is not acknowledged in the constitution, but by court ruling. Whether or not flag burning is "free speech" is subjective.

The SCOTUS was designated by the constitution to interpret what the constitution means, so according to constitutionally granted authority, flag burning is in the constitution.

No he didn't it was part of the fighting words exception of the 1st amendment he would have been well within his rights to beat the shit out of those pieces of shit.

The SCOTUS was designated by the constitution to interpret what the constitution means, so according to constitutionally granted authority, flag burning is in the constitution.

And so is the fighting words exception (see: Chaplinsky V. New Hampshire)

Champlinsky V. New Hampshire, fighting words exception, get educated:

There are certain well-defined and narrowly limited classes of speech, the prevention and punishment of which have never been thought to raise any constitutional problem. These include the lewd and obscene, the profane, the libelous, and the insulting or "fighting" words those which by their very utterance inflict injury or tend to incite an immediate breach of the peace. It has been well observed that such utterances are no essential part of any exposition of ideas, and are of such slight social value as a step to truth that any benefit that may be derived from them is clearly outweighed by the social interest in order and morality.

Forum List

Back