Patriotic young man storms in to end American flag burning

VIDEO :

View attachment 109250
MUST SEE VIDEO=> FedEx Driver Breaks Up Flag Burning Protest! GIVE THIS MAN A MEDAL!
------------------------------------------------------------

This is an UPDATE TO THAT STORY :

View attachment 109251

UPDATE: FedEx Backs Employee Who Saved Burning American Flag From Protesters - Vessel News

These spoiled brat losers who probably still live in mommy's house never shed a drop of blood for that flag.
These morons who think they know what FACIST is haven't got a damn idea let alone how to piss all by themselves.
You liberal colleges are destroying the foundation of this Nation , wake up you freaks before you find your kids and or your grand kids living in GAWD DAMN NAZI GERMANY!!!
Did he pay for the flag? Was it his property?

Did the people burning it pay for it?

I don't agree with burning the flag, but it is legal. The guy broke the law.

Burn the flag in front of me, and I can guarantee I'm going to break the law ALL over your ass.

You'll shit and then fall back in it you whiny baby. Keyboard warriors just aren't as scary as you want them to be.

When and where should we expect you to have the guts to try and burn one? That's right, you keyboard warriors saying that something is OK to do won't do it yourself. Didn't think so.

Who gives a fk. Did you ever shed blood for that flag doubt it.
Post a picture of your purple heart then, since you're questioning others on same.

Maybe trumpery will loan his ...

images

Last edited:

Burn the flag in front of me, and I can guarantee I'm going to break the law ALL over your ass.

You'll shit and then fall back in it you whiny baby. Keyboard warriors just aren't as scary as you want them to be.

When and where should we expect you to have the guts to try and burn one? That's right, you keyboard warriors saying that something is OK to do won't do it yourself. Didn't think so.

I already said I disagree with burning a flag. I don't like it at all. That doesn't mean people don't have the right to do it. There are lots of things that I don't like, but living in a free country doesn't mean I can always get my way, or that I can tell others what they can or can't do.

That's the opposite of patriotism.

Yes. The opposite.

So patriotism only involves people doing what you believe? The person opposing the burning has the right to express his opinion doesn't he?

You're right. I DO believe in the US Constitution.

Why don't you?

Burning the flag is a right.
Assault is not.

Educate yourself.

You believe it in when someone is doing what you support. You oppose it when someone expresses an opinion you don't like.

It's not assault. It's expressing an opinion. Learn the difference.

I already said I disagree with burning a flag. I don't like it at all. That doesn't mean people don't have the right to do it. There are lots of things that I don't like, but living in a free country doesn't mean I can always get my way, or that I can tell others what they can or can't do.

Yet you tell the one expressing his opposition to burning the flag he can't do it.

Yet you tell the one expressing his opposition to burning the flag he can't do it.

I never said you couldn't say what you want to say. Only that you are wrong.

Yes. The opposite.

So patriotism only involves people doing what you believe? The person opposing the burning has the right to express his opinion doesn't he?

Why don't you?

Assault is not.

Educate yourself.

You believe it in when someone is doing what you support. You oppose it when someone expresses an opinion you don't like.

You mean like when I've said assholes like you have the constitutionally guaranteed right to attack your own country? Lying doesn't help make your point.

Yes, it was an assault.

If you got your news from other than the RWNJ fake news sites, you would know that.

Here's a good example. I despise this. I despise the kkk/nazi slime on this board. But, I really would defend their right to be stupid.

WestboroBaptist4.png

What makes me wrong? Best I can tell it's because you disagree. That doesn't make me wrong because you say so.

Here's a good example. I despise this. I despise the kkk/nazi slime on this board. But, I really would defend their right to be stupid.

WestboroBaptist4.png

Why don't you provide proof they're kkk or nazi.

Yes. The opposite.

Why don't you?

Assault is not.

Educate yourself.

You mean like when I've said assholes like you have the constitutionally guaranteed right to attack your own country? Lying doesn't help make your point.

Yes, it was an assault.

If you got your news from other than the RWNJ fake news sites, you would know that.

It's expressing an opinion. Depends on how you look at it.

If you got your news from anywhere but stickpin you head up your ass, you would know that.

I just have one question for those who burn the flag: What difference do you think is going to be made once your dust has finally settled?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

I just have one question for those who burn the flag: What difference do you think is going to be made once your dust has finally settled?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

I'm not at all surprised that JOSweetHeart does not think those who died for our freedom and liberty made any difference.

Do you RWNJs ever THINK before you yammer?

Do any of you even know what makes the First Amendment important? Hint: go find it in any other country's constitution or laws. When you find it, post a link to it here.

Last edited:

God bless you always!!!

Holly
I'm not at all surprised that JOSweetHeart does not think those who died for our freedom and liberty made any difference.
I was referring to those who burn the flag. In my opinion, they are the people who are not making any difference by doing such a thing.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Yes. The opposite.

Yes but he committed assault. Even the great Justice Scalia knew that "banning it dilutes the very freedoms that make the flag worth revering". My personal take on it is the flag belongs to all of us therefore to destroy it is to destroy something that belongs to all of us. But this opinion isn't shared by the Supreme Court.

Forum List

Back