Patriotic young man storms in to end American flag burning

VIDEO :

View attachment 109250
MUST SEE VIDEO=> FedEx Driver Breaks Up Flag Burning Protest! GIVE THIS MAN A MEDAL!
------------------------------------------------------------

This is an UPDATE TO THAT STORY :

View attachment 109251

UPDATE: FedEx Backs Employee Who Saved Burning American Flag From Protesters - Vessel News

These spoiled brat losers who probably still live in mommy's house never shed a drop of blood for that flag.
These morons who think they know what FACIST is haven't got a damn idea let alone how to piss all by themselves.
You liberal colleges are destroying the foundation of this Nation , wake up you freaks before you find your kids and or your grand kids living in GAWD DAMN NAZI GERMANY!!!

And then we have idiots like this fueling these protesting asses even more :

American Bikers United against Jihad - ABUAJ
11 hrs ·

U.S. Senator Elizabeth Warren is inciting a riot at JFK airport. She needs to be arrested and charged with domestic terrorism!

The protests started as Trump has issued a temporary ban from anyone coming from terrorist prone nations including Syria. Plain common sense to anyone with even half a brain.
#ArrestElizabethWarren.

How many refugees is she taking home with her? How many is she going to house and feed at her expense? Is she going to personally take responsibility for criminal or financial issues they bring into her home? No, but she wants the rest of us to take that burden on. You First Lady. You first

Who gives a fk. Did you ever shed blood for that flag doubt it.
Post a picture of your purple heart then, since you're questioning others on same.

Maybe you can ponder the rest...............

upload_2017-1-29_18-28-58.png

Ah so in response to a request to post your Purple Heart you have managed to dig up a SF logo, implying you are/were Special Forces. Am I right?

Either way, that isn't a Purple Heart. Please take a picture of your Purple Heart medal for us. Thanks!

Ah so in response to a request to post your Purple Heart you have managed to dig up a SF logo, implying you are/were Special Forces. Am I right?

Either way, that isn't a Purple Heart. Please take a picture of your Purple Heart medal for us. Thanks!

Well look at it this way ball less, No matter what I put there isn't going to be proof to you. Nor am I that desperate to prove anything to you.

Your such a libtard.

And since you don't know what it is like to serve, you won't ever figure out how those with purple hearts would prefer NOT to get them. Since they damn near have to die or lose a body part in order to get one..Now what do you think they'd choose first some gov. shit metal or their life/body parts.

And since you don't know what it is like to serve, you won't ever figure out how those with purple hearts would prefer NOT to get them. Since they damn near have to die or lose a body part in order to get one..Now what do you think they'd choose first some gov. shit metal or their life/body parts.
...what he said !!!!

Thank you.

Well look at it this way ball less, No matter what I put there isn't going to be proof to you. Nor am I that desperate to prove anything to you.

Your such a libtard.
Woah there, I didn't ask for much. You were insulting someone for not having spilled blood for their country, yet when asked to provide proof of your Purple Heart you just googled up a SF logo. Taking a picture of your Purple Heart medal takes a few seconds, surely much less time than the hours you spend regurgitating everything from InfoWars on this forum. You're incorrect on the criteria, it doesn't take losing a body part or dying to get one, it is for combat injuries. If you get shot in the arm in combat and are in no danger of losing life or limb, you can receive a Purple Heart.

So I'll ask you straight up, have you received a Purple Heart for being wounded in combat? That is a yes/no question, calling someone a libtard or incorrectly claiming they haven't served doesn't answer it.

Furthermore I'd be curious of the details of the Special Forces service you imply by posting their logo. Which group? Where did you serve? Remember that lies are hard to remember and will haunt you.

So let's hear it Mr. Special Forces Blood Giver for Country, what is your story?

We know the MO, even when we post the evidence we're called liars so it pointless to post shit. You folks aren't here for discussion, nor truth, you actually believe that if you scream, bully, and yell at us we're going to believe as you do.

It's why the left lost the WH, JS.

We know the MO, even when we post the evidence we're called liars so it pointless to post shit. You folks aren't here for discussion, nor truth, you actually believe that if you scream, bully, and yell at us we're going to believe as you do.

It's why the left lost the WH, JS.
Maybe if we wore "pussy" hats on our head, or dressed like a vagina, they would quit calling us names and take us seriously,:confused:

He's like Fury. A fake and a liar.
I'm thinking so as well. He calls out someone for not spilling blood for his country, and when asked for proof he did he's got nothing.

I'm still waiting on his answer. He implied he was in SF, curious what group and in what theater of battle he was wounded.

Forum List

Back