(Patriotic) Governor Palin To Military Brass: "Get A Clue"

Hahahahaha. Good one. Quitter Sarah Palin telling anyone to "Get a Clue"

:lol::lol::lol:

Speaking of quiters, didn't Obama quit his Senate seat to run for President?

I'm afraid that is contrary to known reality. Only after he won the election in 2008 did he resign from the Senate.

no, the reality is he only served 144 days of his junior term in congress before he spent the rest of it campaigning for President after he promised to finish he first term before running...

not only was he a quitter, he also a liar and cheater to us taxpayers

but that seems to be the type of person you people admire

Last edited:
Steve McGarrett is clearly a racist who lacks a moral compass, just as his ancestors did.
This nation was founded on greed, lies, theft, racism and genocide. I'm sure if McGarrett were running the nation, he'd have blacks back in the field picking cotton, chained up at night, and bought and sold like livestock, and of course occassionally whipped if they tried to leave. At the very least, he'd want separate schools, separate drinking fountains and the blacks returned to the back of the bus...and definitely not holding powerful political offices.
As for the military, I served 23 years in it, as an atheist, which I still am. We were "forced" to attend religious services in recruit training, which I felt was a violation of my religious freedoms. At least they had no way of forcing me to believe in that primitive, superstitious, tribal desert abrahamic religion.
Neither Palin, nor the Tea Party (racist nuts), are what this nation needs.

pos-repped & friends request sent. I was active duty & I'm an atheist as well. I routinely entrusted my life to non-whites in my Unit w/o a second thought.

What you wrote is spot-on mate. McGarrett HAS to be a Lefty sock, NO ONE is that mis-informed. Well..... maybe he watches Hannity. ;)

Last edited:
It is the whole point by our liar in chief and his minions - to weaken our military and ruin the country.

What do you think "fundamental transformation" is?

link?

BTW- he's killed more terrists & deported more illegals than the last Repub President dick-breath. :thup:

Last edited:
Speaking of quiters, didn't Obama quit his Senate seat to run for President?

I'm afraid that is contrary to known reality. Only after he won the election in 2008 did he resign from the Senate.

no, the reality is he only served 144 days of his junior term in congress before he spent the rest of it campaigning for President after he promised to finish he first term before running...

The answer is still no, he didn't quit his Senate seat to run for President. Did McCain? (No.) Deflection and lies will not alter history.

Do you have Obama and Bidens resignation dates as well, asshole, when they quit to run for the White House?
Can you provide those for us, shitstain?

The answer is still no, he didn't quit his Senate seat to run for President. Did McCain? (No.) Deflection and lies will not alter history.

McCain is as big as loser as Obama for running while on our dime...they all are but you people don't mind that...Just ones who resign for reasons she gave and not being FORCED to resign because of a scandal, like blagojevich, the weener, Jackson Jr. etc etc
Clinton was Impeached and you didn't care he didn't resign...Just when it come's to this woman, Palin...you people have no honor in who you decide should be called a quitter or any shame in the lies you spread

Last edited:
I remember when that Career, Washington-Insider bureaucrat- Ryan (R) didn't resign his seat when he joined Romney ticket. Shows how much skin he had in the game. He was more concerned about keeping his Washington-Insider, taxpayer-funded,-perqs

sarah Palin is what this country needs as President. She is always there standing up for our country and whats right. She is a women and should be respected as such, but this country has forgoten respect. Thats because the so called leader has no respect for anyone and the country has taken that lead. Sad thing, loosing respect. In my opinion the United States has lost out by not reaching out to Sarah Palin and accepting her . The media ( that should be replaced with something else) is the main blame. The crap that is accepted as reporters is insane. The language that is used tward people like Sarah is unacceptable. It only shows what kind of character these so called reporters have. Scum of the bottom of any barrel. It also shows the character of the people that disagrees with what she is and stands for. There are other ways to express disapprovment, other than saying how much they would like to fuck her etc. in public. I resent any and all these remarks of disgrace tward any women . Its how I was brought up. These ass holes that think cussing and swaring at a person like Sarah makes them big men, when what they really look like is the runt of the litter just wanting attention. So I said my piece. But remember Sarah Palin is what you all missed out on. What America Missed out on. What America should do is try and get her back. Elect her as President. One other thing , quit trying to compare her to obama. He isn't worth the time. He's a piece of dog shit just came off her shoes.

McCain is as big as loser as Obama for running while on our dime...they all are but you people don't mind that...Just ones who resign for reasons she gave and not being FORCED to resign because of a scandal, like blagojevich, the weener, Jackson Jr. etc etc
Clinton was Impeached and you didn't care he didn't resign...Just when it come's to this woman, Palin...you people have no honor in who you decide should be called a quitter or any shame in the lies you spread

For the record, Governor Palin didn't resign before or during the campaign either.

Does that make her as big a loser as McCain and Obama?

I always find it fascinating that the Tea Party types always deflect Palin threads to discussion of Obama's shortcomings...as if that justifies their hideous choice for Palin as a running mate. Hell, even Trump would have been better, and he is insufferable!

sarah Palin is what this country needs as President. She is always there standing up for our country and whats right. She is a women and should be respected as such, but this country has forgoten respect. Thats because the so called leader has no respect for anyone and the country has taken that lead. Sad thing, loosing respect. In my opinion the United States has lost out by not reaching out to Sarah Palin and accepting her . The media ( that should be replaced with something else) is the main blame. The crap that is accepted as reporters is insane. The language that is used tward people like Sarah is unacceptable. It only shows what kind of character these so called reporters have. Scum of the bottom of any barrel. It also shows the character of the people that disagrees with what she is and stands for. There are other ways to express disapprovment, other than saying how much they would like to fuck her etc. in public. I resent any and all these remarks of disgrace tward any women . Its how I was brought up. These ass holes that think cussing and swaring at a person like Sarah makes them big men, when what they really look like is the runt of the litter just wanting attention. So I said my piece. But remember Sarah Palin is what you all missed out on. What America Missed out on. What America should do is try and get her back. Elect her as President. One other thing , quit trying to compare her to obama. He isn't worth the time. He's a piece of dog shit just came off her shoes.

Todd is that you?:lol:

I have to say that again, she is right on the money with her brilliant insight. This true natural born citizen woman has the moral common sense standards (which Obama lacks) to make a great outstanding president. Our current putative president, who is not a natural born Citizen that is not qualified to meet the requirements of Article 2 Section 1, has implemented demoralizing policies within the military that will basically neuter it's effectiveness. Governor Palin is a person who has Christian faith and she understands that if you take Christianity out of our military, it will weaken it tremendously. It will demoralize it to where it will become dysfunctional and that is where it is currently headed under our putative presidents guidance. What America is experiencing is what our founders feared would happen if we got a person in office that was not a true natural born Citizen.

sarah-palin-hottest-governor-coldest-state.jpg

Sarah%20Palin%20Tells%20People%20to%20Thank%20a%20Veteran%20on%20911's%20Anniversary.jpg

Sarah+Palin+With+Military+Saluting+At+911+Memorial.jpg

promotion-ceremony-orig-+2.jpg

Sarah006.jpg

sarah-palin-onboard-the-stennis.jpg

harkin_steak_fry_08.jpg

obama2.jpg

c27747fdb7b84bea0bb0eb96da424162.jpg

Governor Palin to Military Brass: Get a Clue - Conservatives4Palin

Look, U.S. Military top brass, some of us are known for supporting our troops 110%, even encouraging our own kids in their voluntary, sacrificial enlistments. We send them off with blessings as you send them off to war. You keep pulling stunts like this, and how long do you think our military enthusiasm keeps up? Get a clue, brass. Quickly. You keep up these new double standards and this recent discrimination against Christians, and the greatest military power on earth will soon be "fundamentally transformed" into a weakened, involuntary and unrecognizable mere bureaucratic entity. Obviously you need a new commander-in-chief who sincerely believes in freedom and respects the fact we need to keep our finest keeping us free, but until that time, exert some brass cojones and re-embrace American military ethos.

I would at least want a CIC that could write at a 6th grade level.

"Obviously you need a new commander-in-chief who sincerely believes in freedom and respects the fact we need to keep our finest keeping us free, but until that time, exert some brass cojones and re-embrace American military ethos."

"we need to keep our finest keeping us free"? What the hell does that even mean?

I have to say that again, she is right on the money with her brilliant insight. This true natural born citizen woman has the moral common sense standards (which Obama lacks) to make a great outstanding president. Our current putative president, who is not a natural born Citizen that is not qualified to meet the requirements of Article 2 Section 1, has implemented demoralizing policies within the military that will basically neuter it's effectiveness. Governor Palin is a person who has Christian faith and she understands that if you take Christianity out of our military, it will weaken it tremendously. It will demoralize it to where it will become dysfunctional and that is where it is currently headed under our putative presidents guidance. What America is experiencing is what our founders feared would happen if we got a person in office that was not a true natural born Citizen.

sarah-palin-hottest-governor-coldest-state.jpg

Sarah%20Palin%20Tells%20People%20to%20Thank%20a%20Veteran%20on%20911's%20Anniversary.jpg

Sarah+Palin+With+Military+Saluting+At+911+Memorial.jpg

promotion-ceremony-orig-+2.jpg

Sarah006.jpg

sarah-palin-onboard-the-stennis.jpg

harkin_steak_fry_08.jpg

obama2.jpg

c27747fdb7b84bea0bb0eb96da424162.jpg

Governor Palin to Military Brass: Get a Clue - Conservatives4Palin

Look, U.S. Military top brass, some of us are known for supporting our troops 110%, even encouraging our own kids in their voluntary, sacrificial enlistments. We send them off with blessings as you send them off to war. You keep pulling stunts like this, and how long do you think our military enthusiasm keeps up? Get a clue, brass. Quickly. You keep up these new double standards and this recent discrimination against Christians, and the greatest military power on earth will soon be "fundamentally transformed" into a weakened, involuntary and unrecognizable mere bureaucratic entity. Obviously you need a new commander-in-chief who sincerely believes in freedom and respects the fact we need to keep our finest keeping us free, but until that time, exert some brass cojones and re-embrace American military ethos.

I would at least want a CIC that could write at a 6th grade level.

"Obviously you need a new commander-in-chief who sincerely believes in freedom and respects the fact we need to keep our finest keeping us free, but until that time, exert some brass cojones and re-embrace American military ethos."

"we need to keep our finest keeping us free"? What the hell does that even mean?[/QUOTE]

It seems you are a dimwit if you can't figure it out using common sense. And by the way, Palin writes at the CEO level or even better.

Writing Analysts Claim Palin Writes ?Better Than Most Educated Americans? | TheBlaze.com

The New York Daily News sheds further light on her abilities:

It turns out Palin’s writing skills are still better than most educated Americans. Global Language Monitor gave Palin’s emails a score of 8.2, which actually exceeds that of most chief executives.

“She’s very concise. She gives clear orders. Her sentences and punctuations are logical,” said Paul Payack, president of Global Language Monitor. “She has much more of a disciplined mind than she’s given credit for.”

She's a women, huh?

Well, she's obviously got the illiterate vote.

She's a women, huh?

Well, she's obviously got the illiterate vote.
Yes shes got my vote and don;t need yours

Forum List

Back