Patriot Act Expires this summer! Hooray!!!

Don't hold your breath on that. We have Americans citizens that appear intent in becoming terrorists, and joining ISIS, so I imagine the Patriot act is here to stay.
We should let ISIS recruit them on college campuses and in welfare offices, and pay their way to the ME.

ISIS will finish them off over there when they start whining.

I'll bet anything it gets re-passed and signed

again
As long as Obamination has a phone and a pen.
You must have forgotten it was Bushed that made it all possible.
did you forget that obama said he wouldn't sign it and then did?

With the expanded powers no less. It was, in my opinion, the worst thing the President has done during his terms.

This is the greatest threat to our rights, and it doesn't matter who's in the White House. If you look at the power George Washington had as president as compared to the modern presidency you can't help but notice the slow, inexorable creep of power.

This is the greatest threat to our rights and we need to vote out every single politician who votes for it, or even if they vote absent. We can only allow them to stay if they vote against this law or any like it.

And I don't see that happening...

The so called Patriot Act which allows the government to apprehend Americans without due process is finally coming to an end! This lousy piece of Anti-American executive order will be up for reenactment. Call your congressmen and tell them NO!!
Obabble isn't worried...he's not a patriot.

again

You said yourself (in reply to the exact same post) that it we could replace Obama with anyone, and the result would still be the same on this. So why are you jumping on someone who correctly makes the same point?

The so called Patriot Act which allows the government to apprehend Americans without due process is finally coming to an end! This lousy piece of Anti-American executive order will be up for reenactment. Call your congressmen and tell them NO!!
That Patriot act is not an executive order, it was passed by Congress during Bush and re-voted on during Oblama..

You should love this act it originated with a GOP led White House and Congress...

They'll find a way to keep the Un-Patriot Act alive. Draco would be proud. Draco lawgiver - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

It will be updated and renewed, no one wants to be seen as soft on the war on terror. Get used to the patriot act, it's going to be with us as long as both parties stand poised to blame each other for any attack on our soil.

You should love this act it originated with a GOP led White House and Congress...
I do.

We have Americans citizens that appear intent in becoming terrorists, and joining ISIS,
>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<
they are Americans only by birth or sponsored by the illegal alien mulatto muslime who is bringing in Syrian terrorists.

check their names, you will not find any John or Jane Does, Smith, Miller or Jones. all their names are mostly unpronounceable. :up:

It will be updated and renewed, no one wants to be seen as soft on the war on terror. Get used to the patriot act, it's going to be with us as long as both parties stand poised to blame each other for any attack on our soil.

BINGO.

No one wants to be the one who appears to relax vigilance. For sure as the sun rises, the next terrorist attack will be blamed on the party and president who let it lapse. Politicians of all stripes can't bear that level of risk to their careers. They won't tee themselves up for a fall.

again

With the expanded powers no less. It was, in my opinion, the worst thing the President has done during his terms.

This is the greatest threat to our rights, and it doesn't matter who's in the White House. If you look at the power George Washington had as president as compared to the modern presidency you can't help but notice the slow, inexorable creep of power.

This is the greatest threat to our rights and we need to vote out every single politician who votes for it, or even if they vote absent. We can only allow them to stay if they vote against this law or any like it.

And I don't see that happening...
Most will get re-elected b/c they will hand out stuff voters like.

and this will NOT be in the news

again

You said yourself (in reply to the exact same post) that it we could replace Obama with anyone, and the result would still be the same on this. So why are you jumping on someone who correctly makes the same point?
fuck do you care?

Forum List

Back