Pathetic British Cops

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
I remember when if you pulled a knife on a bunch of cops the only thing beating you to the hospital was the headlights of ambulance that took you there.
But this is how the UK deals with crazed knife-welding migrants.....by running away like scardy cats.

Is there any wonder why England has fallen to Islam.

Last edited:
They should have used tasers.
Or maybe pikes.

medevilpikehghfhfhfh.jpg

I remember when if you pulled a knife on a bunch of cops the only thing beating you to the hospital was the headlights of ambulance that took you there.
But this is how the UK deals with crazed knife-welding migrants.....by running away like scardy cats.

This is an attempt to turn back to what policing is supposed to be about.

It's going to score big points with the Muslim community too, as a bonus.

That's what brave and dedicated police officers look like! Observe the contrast to the cowardly performance by Chauvin in America.

Is this over all board members' pay grade to understand?

Anybody? One or two at least?

That looks soooo bad. If this is how they have to handle the millions of immigrant criminals in Europe, they are going to need a lot more cops.

This is an attempt to turn back to what policing is supposed to be about.

It's going to score big points with the Muslim community too, as a bonus.

That's what brave and dedicated police officers look like! Observe the contrast to the cowardly performance by Chauvin in America.

Is this over all board members' pay grade to understand?

Anybody? One or two at least?
Your silly posts are below my pay grade.

Yes, police in the UK have been a laughingstock for a while. It's hard to imagine a more humiliating profession in that country.
I didn't see it that way at all. The police weren't cowards running away, they were doing their best to avoid bodily harm to themselves while courageously trying to take control without the need for killing a person that was suffering mental health difficulties.

As a Canadian, I'm quite proud of my position and I know that those police officers were acting consistent with my Canadian police officers' objective. Even though Canadian police officers don't always rise to the challenge of their oath to serve and protect the public.

And so we can write off all the members of this board as I expected. Gestapo like police behaviour by police in America has become the expected norm. And death is written into the outcome.

Oh America, what have you become?

More and more you are choosing to single yourselves and your country out as standing against the rest of the world!

Last edited:
  • Fact
Reactions: cnm
I was skeptical on your position but won't be from now on.

Still, I expected some understanding from when America was still a normal democracy.

I'm glad I posed the question.

And I'm glad you got your answer.

Bugger off, Bubba.

What, did shots continue in a school after police were in attendance?
That would be laughable if it wasn't so sad.
No one could take such a police force seriously.

Are our police too trigger happy or are they are too cowardly?

Make up your minds, folks.

Forum List

Back