My Thoughts On Trump's 91 Indictments

Independentthinker

Diamond Member
Oct 15, 2015
I was just thinking today, Trump has been indicted 91 times by Democrats abusing their power for political purposes. Many of those indictments come from Democrats running their campaigns on getting Trump. We have been hearing a lot lately about Democratic attempts to keep Trump off the ballot in a massive vote suppression scheme, which have been rejected not only by fellow Democrats but the courts as well. During all of this abuse of power to get Trump, Trump has been steadily climbing in the polls to the point where now most polls show Trump beating Biden by more than the margin of error. My point is, most of these indictments are nothing more than a pile of feces and Trump will win the vast majority of these cases, at which time the country will see Democrat's massive abuse of power to get Trump, propelling Trump to even higher numbers as these indictments, vote suppression schemes, and other abuses of power fall one by one.

Last edited:
I was just thinking today, Trump has been indicted 91 times by Democrats abusing their power for political purposes. Many of those indictments come from Democrats running their campaigns on getting Trump. We have been hearing a lot lately about Democratic attempts to keep Trump off the ballot in a massive vote suppression scheme, which have been rejected not only by fellow Democrats but the courts as well. During all of this abuse of power to get Trump, Trump has been steadily climbing in the polls to the point where now most polls show Trump beating Biden by more than the margin of error. My point is, most of these indictments are nothing more than a pile of feces and Trump will win the vast majority of these cases, at which time the country will see Democrat's massive abuse of power to get Trump, propelling Trump to even higher numbers as these indictments, vote suppression schemes, and other abuses of power fall one by one.
LOL You see 91 indictments and think…yup, he is innocent. :auiqs.jpg:

No wonder the orange douchebag loves his retards.

Like all prosecutors, they significantly overcharge in the hopes of a plea deal or the chance that some lesser charge will stick.

Of course, all of these indictments are purely political. For every charge against Trump, several instances of the Democrats doing the same thing have been detailed.

In fact, they just announced that for the same criminal act that Trump is accused of, they have decided not to charge Joe Biden.

To people with more than a single brain cell, the purpose of the charges are clear.

Whether it "helps" him or not is irrelevant to whether he should be prosecuted.

Anyone who thinks that the justice system shouldn't be political would understand.
LOL. Amazing how the TDS of getting Trump makes you OK with him winning re-election.

Trump will not lose any case. And is destined to return to the presidency.

propelling Trump to even higher numbers
All efforts have backfired , which was predictable given our many 'letter dept' ineptitude & obvious collusion

So now they've literally inflated to MAFGA mantra to have some wall street billionaire reganista silver spoon appear as the savior of America

It sells like hotcakes.....

The Dems, who's only 1/2 way viable candidate might be RFK jr (dependent on run mate) are now painted as totalitarianists

The irony being Trump ,who is looking better every day to the American public, will be a one termer .....meaning he won';t give a sweet sh*t about being re elected

That, in of itself, should scare you.....

~S~

Actually no.
1. You're right that Trump will ultimately win on appeal, but that won't happen until way after the 2024 election, so he will be a convicted felon for 2024.

2. You're also right that these are malicious prosecutions without merit.

3. I don't know if Trump can run if he's a convicted felon? Would he be in prison, or just pay fines? House arrest at Mar-a-lago?

4. Then the dickless Republicans won't Impeach Joe Biden for real crimes. WTF??????

Forum List

Back