CDZ Paternity fraud a thing in the US Army?

EisenhansSS

Rookie
Mar 25, 2022

Apparently, relationships between US soldiers and their spouses are very dysfunctional. High rates of divorce, adultery and even paternity fraud. I remembered an even older article about a large number of US vets from WW2, who returned home to children that weren't even theirs.
On top of that, military men are getting financially fucked over by their own army and country.

Imagine busting your butt for your country only to return home to a whorish wife and a bastard child. What a great country to serve in.

No offense, but if true, then it would have been for the best if the Reich just won.

Yes...yes...and yes.

I remember one time a young airman shows up at our squadron with his wife, and new baby.

Now, father, Lilly white, West Virginia kid, mother just as white...she was AF too.

Not that baby...that kid was black...I mean...B-L-A-C-K.

Little kinky haired thing...cute as a button...but obviously...not his.

The airman was holding the kid, just beaming with pride...mom is smiling too.

Never forget, my boss comes out of his office, into the hallway.

Hilarious man.

"You have Italian in your family?"

I just looked at the floor.

Yeah...we all had a very gentle talk when he got back to the squadron.

Yeah...they ended up divorced.

Yes...yes...and yes.

I remember one time a young airman shows up at our squadron with his wife, and new baby.

Now, father, Lilly white, West Virginia kid, mother just as white...she was AF too.

Hilarious man.

So you telling me that he didn't mind raising Tyrone's kid?

Apparently, relationships between US soldiers and their spouses are very dysfunctional. High rates of divorce, adultery and even paternity fraud. I remembered an even older article about a large number of US vets from WW2, who returned home to children that weren't even theirs.
On top of that, military men are getting financially fucked over by their own army and country.

Imagine busting your butt for your country only to return home to a whorish wife and a bastard child. What a great country to serve in.

No offense, but if true, then it would have been for the best if the Reich just won.
Your link is a threat according to my security software. Thanks for spreading misinformation and promoting identity theft!

The remedy is called divorce and a paternity test.

Yes...yes...and yes.

Hilarious man.

One is as white as snow and the other has dark skin and an "afro" type hair. They don't even look like brothers. Genetics is a funny thing.

So you telling me that he didn't mind raising Tyrone's kid?
No, I'm telling you cognitive dissonance is a very powerful thing.

Me and the boss had a long conversation about whether we even wanted to have that conversation with him.

If we were civilians it definitely would not have happened.

One is as white as snow and the other has dark skin and an "afro" type hair. They don't even look like brothers. Genetics is a funny thing.
Yeah, but you KNOW, the father was black.

We approached that topic as well.

It took him a few minutes but he knew...you know.

We were in a squadron that was constantly deployed.

She deployed as well.

Logic dictated.

1648900169820.png

This is nothing new.

The US Navy had a 90% divorce rate when I got out.

*****SMILE*****

:)

Attachments

• 1648900134356.png
    1648900134356.png
    11.4 KB · Views: 24

All too common, on both sides of the marriage.

Some of the guys in my FA-18 squadron had the saying "after 50 miles nobody is married".

By the same token you always knew when a unit left on deployment as a whole new group of women were at the E-club looking for "love".

On my last WestPac the station Chaplin flew to Iwakuni to give us our heading home brief, he told us if we did something we should not have do not feel obligated to tell your spouse when you got home, nd then he flew back and told the spouses not to ask questions they did not want answers to.

Forum List

Back