Zone1 Pastor alarmed after Trump-loving congregants deride Jesus' teachings as 'weak'

Libs:
”Please, please, please Conservatives….only follow the teachings of nutless and pussified Jesus….Real Jesus, cynical Jesus condemns us, he condemns everything about us and everything we stand for.”

And this ^^^^^^ hypocrite probably pretends to be a Christian.

The Romans were the bane of their existence in the first century. I don't understand what you mean about days of old?
In the Sermon on the Mount, Jesus was referencing Israel's customs, i.e., customs from days of old. It's right there in black and white. Sorry, I thought I made that clear.

In the Sermon on the Mount, Jesus was referencing Israel's customs, i.e., customs from days of old. It's right there in black and white. Sorry, I thought I made that clear.

I must have missed that...as often as I've read it.

Then the king said to the attendants, ‘Bind him hand and foot and cast him into the outer darkness. In that place there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth.' (Mt 22:13)

But as for these enemies of mine, who did not want me to reign over them, bring them here and slaughter them before me. (Lk 19:27)

You serpents, you brood of vipers, how are you to escape being sentenced to hell? (Mt 23:33)

If not, I will come to you soon and war against them with the sword of my mouth. (Rv 2:16)

Woe to you, scribes and Pharisees.
That has nothing to do with Jesus!

good morning, billo. i don't think evangelicals know much about scripture, but they do identify with the sunday school stories of brave young davie and his semi auto sling shot pwning his progressive king and imagine trump tearing off his ankle bracelet like sampson at the philistine temple.
With Trump acting more like Sparticus!

Forum List

Back