Zone1 Anti-Christian Bigots In Action!

ActionJackson

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 31, 2023
Utah
I've been hearing off and on throughout my life that “Christians are intolerant” and that “Christianity is a religion of bigotry” or “hate,” yada yada yada. Of course, that's nonsense, as Christians have been so overly tolerant that they've allowed non-Christians to take over their lands who've then become intolerant of Christians.

Here are a few examples of intolerance towards Christians and for no, good reason:

I'm not Catholic but I believe in their right to exercise their faith in peace.

I've been hearing off and on throughout my life that “Christians are intolerant” and that “Christianity is a religion of bigotry” or “hate,” yada yada yada. Of course, that's nonsense, as Christians have been so overly tolerant that they've allowed non-Christians to take over their lands who've then become intolerant of Christians.

Here are a few examples of intolerance towards Christians and for no, good reason:

Imagine being shot by cops for saying Jesus saves in public.

It was very inconsiderate of the priest to flaunt a huge cross at a jewish MONUMENT
TO OPPRESSION which is what the WESTERN WALL IN JERUSALEM is. INCONSIDERATE.
That OPPRESSION was very much mediated by the CHRISTIAN CHURCH---my own cousins
were murdered in a VERY CATHOLIC COUNTRY which could not have accomplished
the genocide that they did accomplish without a wink from the pope. After all---have
you ever heard in Sunday school that "GOD DESTROYED THE TEMPLE BECAUSE THE
JOOOOS WERE NO DAMNED GOOD" and did not accept "CHRIST"??

It was very inconsiderate of the priest to flaunt a huge cross at a jewish MONUMENT
the genocide that they did accomplish without a wink from the pope. After all---have
Would you consider it disrespectful to wear a Star Of David to a Christian gathering? The Catholic priest was showing respect to the Jews by honoring their monument.

Would you consider it disrespectful to wear a Star Of David to a Christian gathering?
Yes----I have never done so. I have been in many churches for various religious
functions-----since I am old----the number of times probably runs in the HUNDREDS.
Of course----there would not be people there who carry a family legacy of relatives
murdered in the shadow of a star of david----BUT I would not display it. I did not
display a star of David in mosques either. For your own intellectual curiosity----try
visiting a mosque with a nice big cross on display----Friday morning

No, have you heard that?

Yes----I have never done so. I have been in many churches for various religious
functions-----since I am old----the number of times probably runs in the HUNDREDS.
Of course----there would not be people there who carry a family legacy of relatives
murdered in the shadow of a star of david----BUT I would not display it. I did not
display a star of David in mosques either. For your own intellectual curiosity----try
visiting a mosque with a nice big cross on display----Friday morning
I've seen people in church wearing all sorts of things that the Bible might deem inappropriate. But I've never seen anyone ostracize them over it.

No, have you heard that?
yes-----and read it many times----I was an avid reader even in the days
of my Sunday school experiences----even before I understood what
PERFIDIOUS JEWS means. I was a bright 8 year old but not a genius

The Western Wall is what remains of the Fortress Antonia. It was built by Herod in honor of Marc Anthony's daughter.

I don't think the priest was disrespectful at all.. someone just wanted a confrontation.

yes-----and read it many times----I was an avid reader even in the days
of my Sunday school experiences----even before I understood what
PERFIDIOUS JEWS means. I was a bright 8 year old but not a genius

Perfidious Jew? I never heard that before either. You really had a terrible experience.

I've seen people in church wearing all sorts of things that the Bible might deem inappropriate. But I've never seen anyone ostracize them over it.
can you elaborate on what THE BIBLE MIGHT DEEM INAPPROPRIATE? The issue
addressed at the HOLY JEWISH SITE OF OPPRESSION--to wit the western wall----
was not short pants. It was a symbol that for many many people represents
a symbol of oppression. I am a jew----old. As a young adult I would not
consider walking into a church wearing "pants" ------sheeesh well maybe not
white gloves

The Western Wall is what remains of the Fortress Antonia. It was built by Herod in honor of Marc Anthony's daughter.

I don't think the priest was disrespectful at all.. someone just wanted a confrontation.
The Western Wall is the Retaining Wall of the second temple built by Herod----the appellation ,
FORTRESS OF ANTONIA----is used by CRUSADER FILTH---who rendered Jerusalem knee
deep in Jewish blood for the GLORY OF GEEESUS KRIST----and by anglican scum just as the filth
of the UMMAH transformed the roof of the holy temple into a yellow pustule that they term
AL AQSA. Time to plop an appropriate brothel on top of the BLACK TURD in the sand
of Mecca. Fair is Fair For the record---there are now hotels in Mecca for the HADGEES who
can pay----complete with room service that supply girls for the comforts of the arab gutter

can you elaborate on what THE BIBLE MIGHT DEEM INAPPROPRIATE? The issue
addressed at the HOLY JEWISH SITE OF OPPRESSION--to wit the western wall----
was not short pants. It was a symbol that for many many people represents
a symbol of oppression. I am a jew----old. As a young adult I would not
consider walking into a church wearing "pants" ------sheeesh well maybe not
white gloves
The Cross is a symbol of freedom. But however one views it, wearing one isn't going to hurt anyone.

The Western Wall is the Retaining Wall of the second temple built by Herod----the appellation ,
FORTRESS OF ANTONIA----is used by CRUSADER FILTH---who rendered Jerusalem knee
deep in Jewish blood for the GLORY OF GEEESUS KRIST----and by anglican scum just as the filth
of the UMMAH transformed the roof of the holy temple into a yellow pustule that they term
AL AQSA. Time to plop an appropriate brothel on top of the BLACK TURD in the sand
of Mecca. Fair is Fair For the record---there are now hotels in Mecca for the HADGEES who
can pay----complete with room service that supply girls for the comforts of the arab gutter

You haven't been to Arabia. Lies come easy, don't they Rosie.

Fortress Antonia was not part of the temple.. and Jews didn't worship there until 1500 after the expulsion from Spain and Portugal.

The Cross is a symbol of freedom. But however one views it, wearing one isn't going to hurt anyone.
Have you ever been in a mosque? Long ago I examined a "patient" ----he had told me that
he was on his way to IRAN to see about "his father's village"---his father owned a "village"---ie
something line a medieval estate. He took off his shirt and I noticed a LARGE CROSS---
I said "you will be wearing that in Iran" He laughed and said--"I am a christian now---I will
leave it home---I want to keep my head----they think I am still a muslim" Now---for your own
INTELLECTUAL CURIOSITY----don a large cross---take a walk ---on Friday morning---ask a muslim
over there "I WOULD LIKE TO VISIT THE MOSQUE" muslims WANT you to visit----it would be
a good time to DISPLAY YOUR LARGE CROSS once you get in

Have you ever been in a mosque? Long ago I examined a "patient" ----he had told me that
he was on his way to IRAN to see about "his father's village"---his father owned a "village"---ie
something line a medieval estate. He took off his shirt and I noticed a LARGE CROSS---
I said "you will be wearing that in Iran" He laughed and said--"I am a christian now---I will
leave it home---I want to keep my head----they think I am still a muslim" Now---for your own
INTELLECTUAL CURIOSITY----don a large cross---take a walk ---on Friday morning---ask a muslim
over there "I WOULD LIKE TO VISIT THE MOSQUE" muslims WANT you to visit----it would be
a good time to DISPLAY YOUR LARGE CROSS once you get in
Shows the shallow nature of humans. If a symbol is all it takes to trigger them, then they're not only insecure, but they are of low integrity.

“Christians are intolerant” and that “Christianity is a religion of bigotry” or “hate,” yada yada yada. Of course, that's nonsense

of course -

1691939685458.jpeg

christians just love nothing more than shown their lies so they can scoff in denial - while like jackson grin from ear to ear ... and the rest of the crucifiers pretending to be religious - the c-bible crowd of intolerant bigots.

Forum List

Back