Pass my accent?

Why do you want to change who you are and why do you care so much about being accepted?

You are a Roma, so embrace it and love who you are...

I have a accent still and I have been in the States long before you were born, but of course mine sound funnier because I sound like a damn frog from Quebec...

"Why do you want to change who you are and why do you care so much about being accepted?

You are a Roma, so embrace it and love who you are..."

He is ashamed of being Roma and ashamed of being Serbian, he has issues with both these things. My opinion is because of how he is in RL this include his Paranoia-Schizophrenia he is not accepted in social situations and so he goes to internet forums to see in this non-physical world we have if he can be accepted in the way he is not in RL. We see that he is accepted but only by those who think him a curiosity and a bit not all there but they humour him etc With his mental health condition this is not good for him, but he is not able to see that it's not. With Paranoia-Schizophrenia the last place they should be is on internet forums and also I add things like Facebook, Twitter, these places are Negative because they feed their mental health illness and with that they retreat further into their own mind which is not a good place for them to be going into because it is often confused with bizarro things eg. hearing voices, seeing things that are not there - the most common form of these things for Paranoia-Schizophrenia are hearing and/or seeing what they think to be God and/or a God-Like entity - I got all of this about Paranoia-Schizophrenics from Mr. Lucy over several years as he deals with them and when he gets home often we talk about the condition they have.

Nice post, Lucy. Thanks.

I really dont know how americans really sound but for some strange reason I think I dont have a heavy accent. I dont know why I think that. I think I sound a bit neutral.

That's normal.

You're used to listening to you!

I sound like a Canadian with a Boston accent

In America can Americans know when they talk to a Canadian that they are Canadian as to me Americans and Canadians sound the same?
Oh yeah, I can always tell where people are from within a few sentences.

The "aboot" usually gives the Canucks away.

We get tourists from everywhere here, I can usually tell what state they're from by the accent.

Penn. is different than NY, NY is diff from NJ, Minnesotans have an accent.
Texans and GA are diff..AL, FL, and Lousiana, too.
That sounds aboot right, eh? And I"M not from way oot north, I'm from Chicago, home of Da Bears, Hoss.
Chicagoans have an accent, too. :funnyface:

Not really, Mortimer. You definitely sound like you have a foreign accent, and that's because you were born and raised in, and continue to live in Austria. But there's nothing wrong with that, be proud of who you are. On a good note, I DID understand everything you said. So your English pronunciation is QUITE good.

Who has a heavier accent, me or Schwarzenegger?
Not sure!
Why don't you do some Schwarzeneggar lines for comparison?

What was that film he did with Danny De Vito? Even that was crap.

I really dont know how americans really sound but for some strange reason I think I dont have a heavy accent. I dont know why I think that. I think I sound a bit neutral.

That's normal.

In America can Americans know when they talk to a Canadian that they are Canadian as to me Americans and Canadians sound the same?

We get tourists from everywhere here, I can usually tell what state they're from by the accent.

That sounds aboot right, eh? And I"M not from way oot north, I'm from Chicago, home of Da Bears, Hoss.

I have not visit Chicago, well I have been in Chicago for approx 4 hours this was at O'Hare and because the flight late taking off from DFW in Texas because it was I think snow in Denver, Colorado and I went against my first instinct to miss the flight so they then would put me on the next flight and so I got on the late plane this then late into Chicago O'Hare and I had to wait approx 4 hours to be put on the next plane. So across from Chicago O'Hare I think it was a Holiday Inn and so I went in and ask can I have food in their restaurant and they said okay and so I had I think roast salmon and asparagus and I had Barq's Root Beer and then I was a happy bunny and then I got put on the next plane and not a happy bunny as they have me next to a Hari-Krishna who attempt to convert me.

I could I think post a thread about why I hate Delta Airlines.

Not really, Mortimer. You definitely sound like you have a foreign accent, and that's because you were born and raised in, and continue to live in Austria. But there's nothing wrong with that, be proud of who you are. On a good note, I DID understand everything you said. So your English pronunciation is QUITE good.

Not sure!

Twins, I thought that one DID have some funny moments.

That's normal.

I have not visit Chicago, well I have been in Chicago for approx 4 hours this was at O'Hare and because the flight late taking off from DFW in Texas because it was I think snow in Denver, Colorado and I went against my first instinct to miss the flight so they then would put me on the next flight and so I got on the late plane this then late into Chicago O'Hare and I had to wait approx 4 hours to be put on the next plane. So across from Chicago O'Hare I think it was a Holiday Inn and so I went in and ask can I have food in their restaurant and they said okay and so I had I think roast salmon and asparagus and I had Barq's Root Beer and then I was a happy bunny and then I got put on the next plane and not a happy bunny as they have me next to Hari-Krishna who attempt to convert me.
We from Chicago DO have a discernible accent, at least that's what I've been told. My dad had a funny way of saying "the both of you". It came out sounding something like "Da boat de yizz". And yes, he WAS born and raised in Chicago suburbs, His "Da boat de yizz" always struck me as sort of a Brooklyn accent, but he never lived there.

That's normal.

Brooklyn, New York accent I know this from Martin Scorsese films and other mainly Gangster films. When I was in Dallas there was a woman and I thought she was from Brooklyn, New York but she said no New Orleans and said in New Orleans they sound like New York but in all other areas in Louisiana they sound Southern. I like Southern Americans they have always been very nice to me.

When I first arrive at DFW Airport in Dallas, Texas I was waiting for my friend to collect me and they trapped in traffic and so I was waiting by the area they have where peoples lost things and are there to find and a man was there and he was about 60-65 years in age and we have NEVER seen each other before and he said he had beers and did I want one and I said okay and we sit there together drinking beers and to me this illustrates how nice American Southerners are, he was not a Texan he was I think he say from Shreveport, Louisiana.

Not sure!

I hate Arnold Schwarzenegger married to one of those ugly Kennedy women and now he also is a vegan also he likes Greta "Children of The Corn" Thunberg and ALL his films are crap also.
Why do you want to change who you are and why do you care so much about being accepted?

I have a accent still and I have been in the States long before you were born, but of course mine sound funnier because I sound like a damn frog from Quebec...

"Why do you want to change who you are and why do you care so much about being accepted?

You are a Roma, so embrace it and love who you are..."

He is ashamed of being Roma and ashamed of being Serbian, he has issues with both these things. My opinion is because of how he is in RL this include his Paranoia-Schizophrenia he is not accepted in social situations and so he goes to internet forums to see in this non-physical world we have if he can be accepted in the way he is not in RL. We see that he is accepted but only by those who think him a curiosity and a bit not all there but they humour him etc With his mental health condition this is not good for him, but he is not able to see that it's not. With Paranoia-Schizophrenia the last place they should be is on internet forums and also I add things like Facebook, Twitter, these places are Negative because they feed their mental health illness and with that they retreat further into their own mind which is not a good place for them to be going into because it is often confused with bizarro things eg. hearing voices, seeing things that are not there - the most common form of these things for Paranoia-Schizophrenia are hearing and/or seeing what they think to be God and/or a God-Like entity - I got all of this about Paranoia-Schizophrenics from Mr. Lucy over several years as he deals with them and when he gets home often we talk about the condition they have.
"informative"

They should do the old ratings system, this new one is based 98% on emotions eg. Love, Dislike, Angry.

That's normal.

On the old format a few years ago I posted a thread about when I visit San Francisco, I have friends in Lake Tahoe, Nevada and also Walnut Creek, California this not that great distance from Oakland and so we went to San Francisco and they had to go to a meeting and so I went and visit The Golden Gate Bridge and I was looking over the side and someone alert the security peoples and then there were police and security peoples ALL over around me saying things like "you don't have to do this", "things are not that bad we can help you work things out" etc and I was thinking WTF is happening?! So it was because they thought I was going to jump off The Golden Gate Bridge and I was not I was only looking over the side at I think a boat. Bizarro happenings.

That's normal.

On the old format a few years ago I posted a thread about when I visit San Francisco, I have friends in Lake Tahoe, Nevada and also Walnut Creek, California this not that great distance from Oakland and so we went to San Francisco and they had to go to a meeting and so I went and visit The Golden Gate Bridge and I was looking over the side and someone alert the security peoples and then there were police and security peoples ALL over around me saying things like "you don't have to do this", "things are not that bad we can help you work things out" etc and I was thinking WTF is happening?! So it was because they thought I was going to jump off The Golden Gate Bridge and I was not I was only looking over the side at I think a boat. Bizarro happenings.

^^^^ Here is the thread I refer, now I read my OP again I see no my friend did not go to a meeting I literally got lost on The Golden Gate Bridge, reading the first page of the below also give me a sudden sharp pain in my heart area this because I see that Eaglewings posted in my thread and we lost her some time ago and I did love Eaglewings and I miss her very much.

I dont think I have a Texas accent but when I was a kid and visited my Canadian relatives my cousins buddies were constantly trying to get me to talk.....and the Canadian chicks Loved it!!!

That's normal.

Texanz aint southern,yanqui Mezkinz

Not sure!

Yes from Danny De Vito! WTF?! I am still in my office at work, wait for this I have just been on the phone with my boss Karl Nehammer and he said that as now we are in stage one of the reopening from Total Lockdown and that everyone going out has by law to wear a mask and this could also now include kidlets and as everyone cannot use a mask more than one time we might need 90 MILLIONS masks by May 2 :omg: Where am I going to get 90 MILLIONS masks by May 2, Karl said he has confidence in me, but do I have confidence in me for this? *Sigh* was going to take the kidlets to the park tomorrow now it looks like I will be back in the office on the phone phoning all our manufacturers telling them can they combined PLEASE make approx 90 MILLIONS masks by May 2.

I also have just completed a response email to a POS named Hans Kluge who is WHO'S idiot in Europa, this POS telling me in his email that according to WHO our lifting of our Total Lockdown is not a good idea, I basically respond to him to STFU what does he know, COVID-19 has affected 0.84% of our population and our small amount of deaths in relation to other European nations show that 96% of those who have died had preexisting health conditions in one or two of the following lungs, heart, Cancer, Obese and Type 2 Diabetes. We have so far successfully fought COVID-19 by IGNORING what WHO has been saying and they are not getting ANYWHERE with either Sebastian or us in The Ministry of Interior and if this POS Hans Kluge responds back to my response email I am literally blocking his email. Hans Kluge BTW is Belgian. Oh also I forget HALF of the COVID-19 deaths across this ENTIRE Continent occur in Care Homes, what is in Care Homes? Yes elderly peoples with preexisting health conditions. Hans Kluge and WHO can GTFO, we are NOT going to reintroduce a Total Lockdown when 0.84% of our population have been affected and 99% of our population have not been affected. I hate WHO they annoy me, I did not need this shit having to slap this Hans Kluge, I am blocking his email from me, he's going to respond I know he is, so I'm blocking him, I will email Karl telling him that I have blocked the idiot from WHO and also file an Official Diplomatic Complaint to WHO about Hans Kluge who has ZERO to do with my nation. We will continue with our own measures that so far have been successful.

Not sure!

Yes from Danny De Vito! WTF?! I am still in my office at work, wait for this I have just been on the phone with my boss Karl Nehammer and he said that as now we are in stage one of the reopening from Total Lockdown and that everyone going out has by law to wear a mask and this could also now include kidlets and as everyone cannot use a mask more than one time we might need 90 MILLIONS masks by May 2 :omg: Where am I going to get 90 MILLIONS masks by May 2, Karl said he has confidence in me, but do I have confidence in me for this? *Sigh* was going to take the kidlets to the park tomorrow now it looks like I will be back in the office on the phone phoning all our manufacturers telling them can they combined PLEASE make approx 90 MILLIONS masks by May 2.

I also have just completed a response email to a POS named Hans Kluge who is WHO'S idiot in Europa, this POS telling me in his email that according to WHO our lifting of our Total Lockdown is not a good idea, I basically respond to him to STFU what does he know, COVID-19 has affected 0.84% of our population and our small amount of deaths in relation to other European nations show that 96% of those who have died had preexisting health conditions in one or two of the following lungs, heart, Cancer, Obese and Type 2 Diabetes. We have so far successfully fought COVID-19 by IGNORING what WHO has been saying and they are not getting ANYWHERE with either Sebastian or us in The Ministry of Interior and if this POS Hans Kluge responds back to my response email I am literally blocking his email. Hans Kluge BTW is Belgian. Oh also I forget HALF of the COVID-19 deaths across this ENTIRE Continent occur in Care Homes, what is in Care Homes? Yes elderly peoples with preexisting health conditions. Hans Kluge and WHO can GTFO, we are NOT going to reintroduce a Total Lockdown when 0.84% of our population have been affected and 99% of our population have not been affected. I hate WHO they annoy me, I did not need this shit having to slap this Hans Kluge, I am blocking his email from me, he's going to respond I know he is, so I'm blocking him, I will email Karl telling him that I have blocked the idiot from WHO and also file an Official Diplomatic Complaint to WHO about Hans Kluge who has ZERO to do with my nation. We will continue with our own measures that so far have been successful.

^^^^ Here he is Hans Kluge who I just blocked from being able to email me again. It say he has been this Continent's WHO idiot since September 2019:

Dr Hans Kluge elected as WHO Regional Director for Europe - EFNA

Very stupid post you seem not to know that roma have all types of nationalities religions speak all languages and have all types of accents even diverse genetic make up as only a part of their DNA is indian and they have all kinds of admixtures and heritages and all types of cultures there are native English roma so being roma means nothing in this context whether I sound English you are stupid as fuck and I'm pretty much always unique that's what makes me myself and a bit crazy

I dont think I have a Texas accent but when I was a kid and visited my Canadian relatives my cousins buddies were constantly trying to get me to talk.....and the Canadian chicks Loved it!!!

In the city of Dallas they did not have the strong Texan accent but in Fort Worth they did, also when in Houston they did also then I go to Austin which I find full of Snowflakes they did not have the strong Texan accent. I went to El Paso and they had the strong accent but also many Mexicans who look like they were related to Pancho Villa :smoke:

In the city of Dallas they did not have the strong Texan accent but in Fort Worth they did, also when in Houston they did also then I go to Austin which I find full of Snowflakes they did not have the strong Texan accent. I went to El Paso and they had the strong accent but also many Mexicans who look like they were related to Pancho Villa :smoke:

Last time I was in the hospital for the Hip a guy down the hall was always yelling about being in pain.
Then he let loose with....AND WHY THE HELL DO NONE OF THESE NURSES SOUND LIKE TEXANS!!!!!!!
The Wife and I were both cracking up!!!

Forum List

Back