Party of NO strikes again: Obama vetoes Keystone XL pipeline

Little-Acorn

Gold Member
Jun 20, 2006
San Diego, CA
Just breaking on Fox News. No article or link yet.

The Democrats continue to obstruct progress that would lower oil prices and make gasoline cheaper for working families.

Barack Obama just vetoed the Keystone XL pipeline bill.

Is he still pretending it "needs more study"?

After how many years of study, how many reports already completed?

Apparently placating his enviro-whacko base is more important to him than helping America and saving money for "the little people".

Last edited:
Tom Steyer told him to veto it. Obama does whatever Steyer tells him. He doesnt need a reason beyond that.

Obama said he would veto it. This might be the first time he actually DID something he previously SAID he would.

I guess we should give him kudos for not lying.

I blame America. WE (collectively speaking) put that uninformed dip-shit into the position of President.

And WE (collectively speaking) failed to provide him with an opposition Congress in large enough numbers to override his petulant petty little vetoes.

But his veto does tend to serve well to corroborate Rudy's observation. Obumbler doesn't much care for America.

Loving America so much he veto's job creation and lower gas prices. That's the kind of love of country we've become accustomed to from this asshole.

I'm not surprised. Give him props though, he did do what he said he was going to do. Now, it's up to the Republican Congress to bombard him with this bill until something gives.

I blame America. WE (collectively speaking) put that uninformed dip-shit into the position of President.

And WE (collectively speaking) failed to provide him with an opposition Congress in large enough numbers to override his petulant petty little vetoes.

But his veto does tend to serve well to corroborate Rudy's observation. Obumbler doesn't much care for America.
Don't include me in your royal WE. I did not vote for any of these jerks.

so shoot him, Obama killed union jobs, vetoes a project that has NO effect on gas prices, enabled American oil to be refined without standing in line with CANADIAN oil, and fucked Boehner's stock purchases ...

awwwwww

I'm not surprised. Give him props though, he did do what he said he was going to do. Now, it's up to the Republican Congress to bombard him with this bill until something gives.

I give props where props are due. I disagree with his decision, but I bet the Republican congress does nothing of significance. They have proven themselves to be too chicken shit.

Forum List

Back