Parnell to suspend Pennsylvania Senate campaign...The Republican candidate had been endorsed by Donald Trump.

what a creep. Trump has been endorsing some good ones, but not this guy

How do you figure Mr. Parnell is a "creep", just because he's involved in a distracting child support battle?

Seems like a decent fellow, quitting the race to avoid distractions from the actual issues next year.

I think it would be better for us Pennsylvanians to vote on the basis of issues, not who has the better point in the Parnell Family domestic bruhaha.

• Banned
How do you figure Mr. Parnell is a "creep", just because he's involved in a distracting child support battle?

Seems like a decent fellow, quitting the race to avoid distractions from the actual issues next year.

I think it would be better for us Pennsylvanians to vote on the basis of issues, not who has the better point in the Parnell Family domestic bruhaha.
beating your wife and kids and writing novels about it is "domestic issues"?

beating your wife and kids and writing novels about it is "domestic issues"?

Just because Parnell's ex-old lady is making allegations against him, doesn't mean there isn't another side to the story.

In any event, the people should be considering the issues, not this kind of thing when they are sealed into the voting cubicles.

Just because Parnell's ex-old lady is making allegations against him, doesn't mean there isn't another side to the story.

In any event, the people should be considering the issues, not this kind of thing when they are sealed into the voting cubicles.
Just because Parnell beats the shit out of his wife & kids doesn't make him a bad guy, right Ace?

what a creep. Trump has been endorsing some good ones, but not this guy

Everyone makes mistakes.....I mean, look how many people endorsed the influence-pedaling, failed political coup-supporting, PM-extorting, pedophile Joe Biden, who betrayed his nation with Russia and the CCP...and still is...

Everyone makes mistakes.....I mean, look how many people endorsed the influence-pedaling, failed political coup-supporting, PM-extorting, pedophile Joe Biden, who betrayed his nation with Russia and the CCP...and still is...
Maybe his fist hit her face by accident, right genius?

geez, are you tht clueless Re thedims?

In their rule book, all conservatives are creeps...

sigh

He's accused of strangling his wife, dipshit. There is no low point for you "people".

Not to be insulting, but accepting the accusations of an angry (or greedy) ex-wife at face value is a sign of a serious case of idiocy.

My cousin has been suffering with similar bogus accusations for THIRTEEN YEARS. The initial complaint was "supported by" a 911 call, out of state, when the Police found that HE WAS IN ANOTHER STATE (Florida vs. Pennsylvania) when the supposed physical attack took place. On the basis of this phony claim, she got a PFA, which is STILL used to justify him having to pay a court official to accompany him on the rare occasions when his wife allows a short visit with HIS DAUGHTER.

Sean Parnell may be the dirtiest dirtbag in the world, but basing an assessment on a pissed off, probably jilted ex-wife is idiotic.

He did the honorable thing by bowing out, not subjecting his kids to re-litigating those issues for a year in the Press.

But of Course no Leftist even comprehends the concept of doing the Honorable Thing.

Not in TrumpWorld.

How are you never-trumpers so sure that Mr. Parnell is guilty?

And why aren't you pleased that Parnell is stepping aside? Were you counting on wife beating being the "issue" next year instead of Brandon's incompetence?

Not to be insulting, but accepting the accusations of an angry (or greedy) ex-wife at face value is a sign of a serious case of idiocy.

My cousin has been suffering with similar bogus accusations for THIRTEEN YEARS. The initial complaint was "supported by" a 911 call, out of state, when the Police found that HE WAS IN ANOTHER STATE (Florida vs. Pennsylvania) when the supposed physical attack took place. On the basis of this phony claim, she got a PFA, which is STILL used to justify him having to pay a court official to accompany him on the rare occasions when his wife allows a short visit with HIS DAUGHTER.

Sean Parnell may be the dirtiest dirtbag in the world, but basing an assessment on a pissed off, probably jilted ex-wife is idiotic.

He did the honorable thing by bowing out, not subjecting his kids to re-litigating those issues for a year in the Press.

But of Course no Leftist even comprehends the concept of doing the Honorable Thing.
That was nice of him to do the "honorable thing" for his kids after he beat the shit out of them.

Let's give the puke a father of the year award now & rehabiltate him because he's another one of Trump's boys.

Forum List

Back