Parents whose 8-week-old died with 60 broken bones jailed

A couple whose eight-week-old baby girl died with 60 broken bones after being subjected to a campaign of abuse have been jailed.

Naomi Johnson, 24, and Benjamin O'Shea, 26, called paramedics to their home in Southwark, south London, on 26 April 2019, after their daughter Amina-Faye Johnson stopped breathing.

Despite medics' best efforts, Amina died at the scene.

O'Shea was today sentenced to eight years and eight months in jail, while Johnson was handed a jail term of seven years and two months.

Both of them were also each given two months, to be served consecutively, after being found guilty of cruelty to a person under-16 in relation to a separate child.

The cause of her death was originally believed to be Sudden Unexplained Death in Infants as there were no observable injuries, but a post mortem X-ray uncovered a catalogue of injuries Amina suffered in her two months of life.

She was found to have 41 fractures on her ribs and 24 limb fractures.

View attachment 595428

Now both of these worthless, unhuman, pieces of shit should have rec'd the Death Penalty.

How in the hell could any parent do this to a baby.

Once in prison, they won't last long.
From what I've heard about British prisons, they DESPISE child abusers and baby killers..........
and do what WE would like to do to these pieces of garbage.

Lets hope thats true!

I remember SOOOO many horror stories about British "parents" abusing their babies and kids back in the 90's. I mean, jeezus cryst!!! WHY even have kids if you can't be bothered to take care of them?

This one "couple" used their infant as an ashtray. I so wanted to fly over there and blowtorch those muthafukkahs!!!

I remember SOOOO many horror stories about British "parents" abusing their babies and kids back in the 90's. I mean, jeezus cryst!!! WHY even have kids if you can't be bothered to take care of them?

This one "couple" used their infant as an ashtray. I so wanted to fly over there and blowtorch those muthafukkahs!!!
Why do you think their teef are all fucked up for

Really. Rather than put the child through all this, maybe they should have just aborted the kid?!

Look at what legal and financial cost it could have saved them, and then there'd be no crime involved, as least not one any cop or democrat would care about. :smoke:

Because abortion is JUST FINE. If you play your cards right, you can even make a PROFIT off the parts. :uhh:

MOD EDIT - graphic image removed

Last edited by a moderator:
A couple whose eight-week-old baby girl died with 60 broken bones after being subjected to a campaign of abuse have been jailed.

Naomi Johnson, 24, and Benjamin O'Shea, 26, called paramedics to their home in Southwark, south London, on 26 April 2019, after their daughter Amina-Faye Johnson stopped breathing.

O'Shea was today sentenced to eight years and eight months in jail, while Johnson was handed a jail term of seven years and two months.

Both of them were also each given two months, to be served consecutively, after being found guilty of cruelty to a person under-16 in relation to a separate child.

The cause of her death was originally believed to be Sudden Unexplained Death in Infants as there were no observable injuries, but a post mortem X-ray uncovered a catalogue of injuries Amina suffered in her two months of life.

View attachment 595428

Now both of these worthless, unhuman, pieces of shit should have rec'd the Death Penalty.

Same old story: Inter-racial couple has a baby. Wife is going through buyer's remorse with husband because she can't exert her control over him lately. They get into an argument and she takes it out on the kid to show the husband who's boss. Kid dies, and husband also gets charged.

Look at the hangdog look on that idiot's face: It's easy to see who wore the pants in that "family." The guy is a pussy for not standing up to his "strong black woman" and stopping her from killing that kid.

Ask me how I know this scenario has played out before.

View attachment 595428

Hetero murderers.

Let’s just agree that what they did is too horrifying to comprehend. It is perhaps as close as we get to true “evil.” So, on that basis, let’s consider punishment. What is the proper sentence?

If we are reticent to impose a death sentence, then we’re left with a question of the duration of incarceration. In a non-rhetorical way, let’s ask: how much time is warranted? If it’s life, then we don’t need to even consider “rehabilitation.” If it’s less than life, then we probably should include some rehabilitation.

the number of years? I have no idea. Is 25 years enough? Is it silly to require more than say 40?

Same old story: Inter-racial couple has a baby. Wife is going through buyer's remorse with husband because she can't exert her control over him lately. They get into an argument and she takes it out on the kid to show the husband who's boss. Kid dies, and husband also gets charged.

Look at the hangdog look on that idiot's face: It's easy to see who wore the pants in that "family." The guy is a pussy for not standing up to his "strong black woman" and stopping her from killing that kid.

Thxs for the racist spin, I am pretty sure that makes everyone here have a little bit better understand of the situation. Smfh.

Yeah, we have all read the horrible stories. White guy isn't used to being the man and expects wife to be his mother and child to be a silent mannequin. Life happens, he gets mad and dead children are the result.

Baby dies after father reportedly smashed head against wall​

A Simpsonville baby is dead three days after his father reportedly smashed his head against the wall and threw him against furniture, according to the Greenville County Coroner's Office.
1643716705989.png

Utah man allegedly smashed toddler's head against a wall leaving her with a fractured skull because she wouldn't stop crying​

38-year-old Michael Chad Hill has been charged with two counts of child abuse, a second-degree felony, in connection to the case

1643716745816.png

Or he gets disillusioned and just takes out the whole family...unborn child included.

US husband held after missing family 'found dead in fuel tanks'​

1643716853723.png

The couple had financial troubles, and she suspected her husband was cheating.
Mrs Watts, 34, who was 15 weeks pregnant, and the couple's children Bella, four, and Celeste, three, went missing on Monday.

Forum List

Back