Truck Convoy brings Chinese woman to tears

When will someone stand up to these racist truck drivers?

Their very rude honking has broken a Chinese woman. How racist and inconsiderate can they get?

Watch the video at your own peril.

Never, they do not want to work, and they want to protest.

The sad part of this is if it were BLM doing this same sort of thing you all would be the ones making a thread blasting them for doing it.

I think what the truckers are doing is pretty awesome, though I am not sure I agree with the honking part of it, that is not going to get the general population in their side

The sad part of this is if it were BLM doing this same sort of thing you all would be the ones making a thread blasting them for doing it.

I think what the truckers are doing is pretty awesome, though I am not sure I agree with the honking part of it, that is not going to get the general population in their side

I don't see buildings trashed and burning, I don't see police cars destroyed and turned over, I don't see people's businesses looted and torn apart? You're seriously stating there was no difference between the two demonstrations? :cuckoo:

I don't see buildings trashed and burning, I don't see police cars destroyed and turned over, I don't see people's businesses looted and torn apart? You're seriously stating there was no difference between the two demonstrations? :cuckoo:

I did not even come close to saying that or even implying it.

My only point was they agree with the honking because they agree with the reason for the protest.

I did not even come close to saying that or even implying it.

My only point was they agree with the honking because they agree with the reason for the protest.

The sad part of this is if it were BLM doing this same sort of thing...

Yes, you absolutely did.

The sad part of this is if it were BLM doing this same sort of thing...

Yes, you absolutely did.

Yes, if BLM were honking like this none of you would be in support of them doing so.

Why do you need everything explained to you?

Yes, if BLM were honking like this none of you would be in support of them doing so.

Why do you need everything explained to you?

You're f'in hilarious, you make a statement and can't even own it, pathetic. lol

BLM did far worse than honk a few horns, or do you consider what they did on par with that? :cuckoo:

Forum List

Back