Parents Of Michigan High School Shooting Suspect Charged With Four Counts Of Involuntary Manslaughter

And? Did they hand the kid the gun and tell him to go play with it?

Did they know at the time that he had problems?

You don't know shit about this......you are an ASS, asssuming way too much...

Oh so we DO know how they stored the gun. So we DO know that the kid didn't break into a storage device.

Are you all clear now, you dumb ass? You stupid moron. You idiot.

Tere is no storage law in that State. Any competent lawyer will get that thrown out.
There is in Michigan. Specifically involving minors. Try reading, dumbass. You think a prosecutor doesnt know what the laws are in Michigan. God, you're stupid.

Easy...you call the police........then the police tell the parents to take the kid home.

There may have been a police liasion officer on campus too....do you know?
The parents got up and left. How can you possibly defend that in light of what they had *just* been shown?

And you haven’t adresses that fact that they didn’t share with the school the fact that they knew their son had access to a gun.

None of the school’s business in everyday circumstances, but given what they had just been shown it’s damning information.

Why wouldn’t they take the kid home?

Why wouldn’t they warn the school their son has access to a gun?

It takes some crazy somersaults of logic to defend them based on those questions.

LOL ya a shrink wouldnt know the politics of their patients you prove just how retarded you are every post.
Ok so if politics isnt discussed, how would a shrink know where you are on the political spectrum? I'll help you out here. You better think very carefully before you answer because you'll probably end up admitting something the rest of us already know.

The parents got up and left. How can you possibly defend that in light of what they had just been shown?

And you haven’t adresses that fact that they didn’t share with the school that they knew their son had access to a gun.

None of the school’s business in everyday circumstances, but given what they had just been shown it’s damning information.

Why wouldn’t they take the kid home?

Why wouldn’t they warn the school their son has access to a gun?

It takes some crazy somersaults of logic to defend them based on those questions.

Easy......the principal told them to get their kid into counseling...he gave them 48 hours...if anyone thought he was an immediate danger or threat, they wouldn't have given them 48 hours......

How do you know what they did or didn't tell the school......and why would they tell the school if they planned on doing something about it as they left the office...?

Maybe they left the kid in school cause they thought he was in a safe, secure place with responsible adults while they decided and acted on what they needed to do.....ever think about that>

Maybe they thought, hey, he's in school...we will go home and take the gun back to the gun store, or lock it up, while he is in this safe, secure place monitored by responsible adults....

Ever think of that?

It takes reason and logic to look at the actual situation........you are not doing that...

It’s fair to refer to the gun as belonging to the kid. It was bought by the father but it belonged to the son. The mother explicitly refers to the gun as the son’s “Christmas present” on social media prior to the shooting.

Nothing inherently wrong with them doing any of that, but we can stop looking at as if the kid “stole” the gun

Ok so if politics isnt discussed, how would a shrink know where you are on the political spectrum? I'll help you out here. You better think very carefully before you answer because you'll probably end up admitting something the rest of us already know.

They don't have to know....you idiot......if they are left wing and anti-gun, and you have seen any of the anti-gun extremists on this messageboard, simply owning a gun is a reason to ban you from being able to own guns...and a left wing shrink would find that very easy to do...

It’s fair to refer to the gun as belonging to the kid. It was bought by the father but it belonged to the son. The mother explicitly refers to the gun as the son’s “Christmas present” on social media prior to the shooting.

And people by kids shotguns and hunting rifles to which..."belong to them," but they don't allow them to use the gun without their direct supervision...ask the gun owners here on U.S.messageboard who have kids and guns.....

Do you even try to think?

I have seen a shrink since Dec 1994. Everyone would know with in a very short time my political leanings as would any competent shrink of any patient. And we generally did not talk politics

I have seen a shrink since Dec 1994. Everyone would know with in a very short time my political leanings as would any competent shrink of any patient. And we generally did not talk politics

If you had to go to a shrink to get a permit to buy a gun, it isn't a stretch, knowing from actual left wing anti-gunners, that the simple desire to own a gun would set off a left wing shrink....and your party affiliation wouldn't enter the picture...

Easy......the principal told them to get their kid into counseling...he gave them 48 hours...if anyone thought he was an immediate danger or threat, they wouldn't have given them 48 hours......

How do you know what they did or didn't tell the school......and why would they tell the school if they planned on doing something about it as they left the office...?

Maybe they left the kid in school cause they thought he was in a safe, secure place with responsible adults while they decided and acted on what they needed to do.....ever think about that>

Maybe they thought, hey, he's in school...we will go home and take the gun back to the gun store, or lock it up, while he is in this safe, secure place monitored by responsible adults....

Ever think of that?

It takes reason and logic to look at the actual situation........you are not doing that...
None of that explains why they didn’t warn the school staff that their son owns a gun.

when the parents were told the school was concerned their son was thinking about shooting up the school, don’t you think in the back of their heads the dad was thinking “hey, I just bought him a gun a couple weeks ago”?

Ok so why do you think your shrink knows where you are on the political spectrum? What do you say that gives her that information?

Forum List

Back