Papa Johns has announced they are cutting ads to the America-hating NFL

When 20 ft of snow hits this country in a few more months, not only will the NFL be the most watched shit on TV, these die hard rednecks who are whining today, will be their biggest fan base....

No one believes for a second that those people stopped watching the NFL, stopped playing fantasy sports, stopped buying NFL merch. They claim that because of them, the NFL's ratings declined from last year but guess what? RATINGS FOR EVERYTHING HAS DECLINED SINCE LAST YEAR.

The Walking Dead, the most poplar show on TV, saw a 40% decline for Season 8's premiere vs. Season 7's from 2016. I don't recall seeing any zombie take a knee.

Conservatives like to pretend they are more important, carry more influence, and are more significant than they actually are. They're just a bunch of losers who sold out their principles just to "win" vicariously through Trump.

When 20 ft of snow hits this country in a few more months, not only will the NFL be the most watched shit on TV, these die hard rednecks who are whining today, will be their biggest fan base....

No one believes for a second that those people stopped watching the NFL, stopped playing fantasy sports, stopped buying NFL merch. They claim that because of them, the NFL's ratings declined from last year but guess what? RATINGS FOR EVERYTHING HAS DECLINED SINCE LAST YEAR.

The Walking Dead, the most poplar show on TV, saw a 40% decline for Season 8's premiere vs. Season 7's from 2016. I don't recall seeing any zombie take a knee.

Conservatives like to pretend they are more important, carry more influence, and are more significant than they actually are. They're just a bunch of losers who sold out their principles just to "win" vicariously through Trump.
Remember all the job losses they predicted with ACA? Everything with conservatives, if they're not obey'd is a slight against humanity, God, the flag, soldiers, cops and roach eggs....these whiney bastards think they own the whole gotdamned world....earth to redneck conservatives...not only have your creds been revoked, your opinions, your voice, everything about you....is a non motherfucken factor these days....remember, you voted for the most corrupt ignorant vile human being to be your president.....your no longer valid.

Kudo's on your data....I for one don't watch as much tv, cause I'm sick of seeing, hearing and reading about Donald Fuckin Trump!!

What's impacting pizza sales for Papa John's is that their pizzas are fucking terrible.
The Pizza is good, but they cost too damned much. Derp, this winter take my advice...got to any food chain store, buy their large cheese pizza...put in the over to for about 20 minutes to loosen up the cheese, then load that pizza with lots of green, orange, yellow peppers and mushrooms and lots of mozerlla cheese, then put back in the over until the crust turns brown around the edges....man, you talking good and and and its about 7 bucks total.

Remember all the job losses they predicted with ACA? Everything with conservatives, if they're not obey'd is a slight against humanity, God, the flag, soldiers, cops and roach eggs....these whiney bastards think they own the whole gotdamned world....earth to redneck conservatives...not only have your creds been revoked, your opinions, your voice, everything about you....is a non motherfucken factor these days....remember, you voted for the most corrupt ignorant vile human being to be your president.....your no longer valid.Kudo's on your data....I for one don't watch as much tv, cause I'm sick of seeing, hearing and reading about Donald Fuckin Trump!!

They have nothing but bullshit, unearned entitlement.

The Pizza is good, but they cost too damned much. Derp, this winter take my advice...got to any food chain store, buy their large cheese pizza...put in the over to for about 20 minutes to loosen up the cheese, then load that pizza with lots of green, orange, yellow peppers and mushrooms and lots of mozerlla cheese, then put back in the over until the crust turns brown around the edges....man, you talking good and and and its about 7 bucks total.

I guess I'm spoiled because I grew up with NYC pizza. So outside of NYC and Malnati's in Chicago, all pizza tastes like shit to me.

According to the article, Papa John's is pulling "many," but not all, of it's NFL ads. Also, it says that Papa John's stock is down 24% from last year. Considering the article also states that NFL viewership is only down 5%, it sounds like Papa John's has more issues than NFL ads. :dunno:
i stopped ordering from them because they would take forever, easier to order dominos or pizza hut anymore, and their chicken wings are like wal mart frozen tenders with sams buffalo sauce.

maybe they should fix their own business model.

According to the article, Papa John's is pulling "many," but not all, of it's NFL ads. Also, it says that Papa John's stock is down 24% from last year. Considering the article also states that NFL viewership is only down 5%, it sounds like Papa John's has more issues than NFL ads. :dunno:

Papa John's has some huge pizza discount scheme tied into how football teams (hometeams?) score.

I've fuzzy on the details, but it could really be sensitive to the type of situation we have.

Though I agree that it is hard to credit it with all of the 24% drop.

I don’t believe that one can expect the drop in pizza earnings to mirror the drop in popularity of the nfl.

I guess I'm spoiled because I grew up with NYC pizza. So outside of NYC and Malnati's in Chicago, all pizza tastes like shit to me.
lord knows i'm sure you eat enough shit to make a valid comparison.

You stand during the anthem to show love of America.

Says who? You. And what authority do you have to establish that standard? None. Why? Because you're a nobody who so desperately wants to be significant or important. But you're neither of those things. You're just a loser living vicariously through other people.

Says who? You. And what authority do you have to establish that standard? None. Why? Because you're a nobody who so desperately wants to be significant or important. But you're neither of those things. You're just a loser living vicariously through other people.
wouldn't NOT going along with the normal behavior be more indicative of wanting to seem significant? what makes THEIR plight so much worse than the rest of ours?

It's not about any authority.

It's about the fact that that is what the ritual entails.

Kaepernick knows it too. He came right out and said, that he was kneeling to how that he would not "show pride" in a "oppressive" America.

You stand to show love of America, or even "pride".

You kneel to show the opposite.

Your denials are absurd and fooling NO ONE.

You support the kneelers because you share their anti-Americanism.

Forum List

Back