Papa John Pizza is the worst

Papa John's has awesome honey chipotle wings. :D AWESOME! I'm addicted to those things. Lol.

WK Wings a small chain in Atlanta has the best wings: Order only drums, extra hot and extra wet. You get free celery and blue cheese salad dressing with it. Rad to the Max.

Papa John's has awesome honey chipotle wings. :D AWESOME! I'm addicted to those things. Lol.

WK Wings a small chain in Atlanta has the best wings: Order only drums, extra hot and extra wet. You get free celery and blue cheese salad dressing with it. Rad to the Max.

I don't like them too hot. That's why I like the honey chipotle. They are kind of hot but sweet at the same time. I used to like Buffalo wings but since I've had honey chipotle wings, those are a thing of the past for me. Lol.

Went to a Papa John's in New Orleans during their busy time of the evening. Walked in. Stood across the counter for about 15 minutes, as the clerk took one telephone order after another, completely ignoring me, just 4 feet from him. Finally, I asked him if he would prefer that I go home and CALL my order in. He just stared at me, and took another call. I left, and put them on my, "Never again!" list, along with Sears, Comcast, and a few other companies that have permanently lost my business....

Went to a Papa John's in New Orleans during their busy time of the evening. Walked in. Stood across the counter for about 15 minutes, as the clerk took one telephone order after another, completely ignoring me, just 4 feet from him. Finally, I asked him if he would prefer that I go home and CALL my order in. He just stared at me, and took another call. I left, and put them on my, "Never again!" list, along with Sears, Comcast, and a few other companies that have permanently lost my business....

I've heard a lot of people complain about the service. I've never had a problem at the one I go to.

I want to make honey chipotle chicken thighs at home. I bet those would be muy delicioso! :D

Many people don't like the thigh of a chicken because it is dark meat. I prefer to fry dark meat but making chicken gravy is beyond my ability.

I want to make honey chipotle chicken thighs at home. I bet those would be muy delicioso! :D

Many people don't like the thigh of a chicken because it is dark meat. I prefer to fry dark meat but making chicken gravy is beyond my ability.

I love chicken thighs and wings. They are the most tasty part to me! :)

I had to eat fried cow liver when young and hated it. I like fried chicken livers but the neck bones don't have enough meat for me to bother with. Some people eat fried chicken feet but that is too radical for me.

I had to eat fried cow liver when young and hated it. I like fried chicken livers but the neck bones don't have enough meat for me to bother with. Some people eat fried chicken feet but that is too radical for me.

Ewww. No, I don't eat any of those parts. I would use them to make chicken stock though!

Ewww. No, I don't eat any of those parts. I would use them to make chicken stock though!

You will eat them if you are hungry enough. : )

You will eat them if you are hungry enough. : )

Maybe if I was starving to death. :lol:

I wrote off Papa John's long ago. I can handle a bad pizza, but he won;t ever get another chance to give me the squirts.

I absolutely refuse to eat any part of a goat or sheep. I refuse to eat any Ovine animal for reasons unknown to me.

I prefer Donatos Pizza these days. A pizza chain not everywhere but is here in Ohio and I heard that McDonald's owns it. Just ask for double toppings and thin crust. Delivered with a smile.
Dominoes doesn't know how to make thin crust. Their idea of a thin crust is to just use half as much dough. Sure it's fast and easy to do it that way but it's a half-assed way to do it. I know because I used to moonlight there about 30 years ago.

In order to make a good thin and crispy crust you have to roll the dough out real thin, then fold it in half and roll it out again. Repeat that 2 or 3 more times.

I like Papa John's. They give hospital employee's 50% discounts on pizza in my state. :)

I prefer Donatos Pizza these days. A pizza chain not everywhere but is here in Ohio and I heard that McDonald's owns it. Just ask for double toppings and thin crust. Delivered with a smile.
Dominoes doesn't know how to make thin crust. Their idea of a thin crust is to just use half as much dough. Sure it's fast and easy to do it that way but it's a half-assed way to do it. I know because I used to moonlight there about 30 years ago.

In order to make a good thin and crispy crust you have to roll the dough out real thin, then fold it in half and roll it out again. Repeat that 2 or 3 more times.

I hate working with dough. Such as PITA. If I make my own pizza, I just buy an already prepared crust, like a Boboli.

Forum List

Back