Papa John Pizza is the worst

The Mom and Pop joints in my area are far too good to order a chain pie. It would be blasphemy.

Have you tried a Papa Murphy's?[/QUOTE

Never heard of it. I don't believe there isn't any in area.

They build your pie to order and you bring it home and cook it yourself.
The best part? A 16 inch pie is only 15 bucks and they load it down with toppings of your choice.
You like your crust crispy? Pull the tray out at 14 minutes and let it go for another five.
I shit you not it's the best pie you'll ever eat!!!!
Thick crust,thin or double stacked,your choice.
And you can get a couple of em and cook one the next day.

Last time we had Papa John's was in 2009. Never again.

We had bought this place and were all moved in. After 15 years of living in the country, I wanted to impress our daughter so I said "I'm going to make a phone call, and in 20 minutes the door bell will ring". She'd never experienced delivery of any kind except maybe UPS/FedEX. :lol:

There's a locally owned place that I used to go to in college back in the ought-70's. They still pack the house. Only open from 4-10pm. And it's the only pizza I've had that tastes just as good cold as when it's fresh out of the oven.

The Mom and Pop joints in my area are far too good to order a chain pie. It would be blasphemy.

Have you tried a Papa Murphy's?

Never heard of it. I don't believe there isn't any in area.

They build your pie to order and you bring it home and cook it yourself.
The best part? A 16 inch pie is only 15 bucks and they load it down with toppings of your choice.
You like your crust crispy? Pull the tray out at 14 minutes and let it go for another five.
I shit you not it's the best pie you'll ever eat!!!!
Thick crust,thin or double stacked,your choice.
And you can get a couple of em and cook one the next day.[/QUOTE][/QUOTE]

I hate all chain pizza. Matter of fact I almost can't eat pizza anymore due to the nasty chain pizza I have had in the past.:puke3:

Our Papa Murphy's closed years ago. Wife liked it but I thought it was meh.

We have one three minutes from the house.
I turn on the oven when I leave and it's beeping ready when I walk through the door.
They load the shit out of em!!! And you can build it anyway you want.
The ingredients are top notch and fresh.
By far the best pizza around.

I hate all chain pizza. Matter of fact I almost can't eat pizza anymore due to the nasty chain pizza I have had in the past.:puke3:
Order it without the chain next time, bitch. :slap:

Ha Ha Ha good idea..

Bitch???
nuts.gif

Our Papa Murphy's closed years ago. Wife liked it but I thought it was meh.

We have one three minutes from the house.
I turn on the oven when I leave and it's beeping ready when I walk through the door.
They load the shit out of em!!! And you can build it anyway you want.
The ingredients are top notch and fresh.
By far the best pizza around.
Well there's one in the town 10 miles west of me. I'll consider it. But if I don't like it I'm gonna rain some whup ass down on you. :slap:

Forum List

Back