Panthers will win it all!

Panthers or Broncos?

• Panthers

• Broncos

• I will be having my lobotomy that day...

Results are only viewable after voting.

Bruce_T_Laney

Platinum Member
May 27, 2014
Hell
Ron Riveria was part of the 1985 Bears championship season, and was part of the Lovie Smith run when the Bears went to the Super Bowl, and now he is heading again to the Super Bowl, and will beat Manning and the Broncos!

Cam Newton is a monster of a QB, and that defense is going to enjoy Manning.

I smell a blowout!

Ron Riveria was part of the 1985 Bears championship season, and was part of the Lovie Smith run when the Bears went to the Super Bowl, and now he is heading again to the Super Bowl, and will beat Manning and the Broncos!

I smell a blowout!

I love Cam! What a happy great personality!

I smell a blowout!
Low scoring game.

If cam wins does it mean Manning and Brady and Rogers are done? Time for some new blood.

What qb's that are in the league now but haven't won will? Not cutler Stafford or kappernick manzel tebo Vick, rg3..

The cheaters lost in the AFC that was all I was interested in. Newton did look pretty damn awesome. But then again the Cardinals looked pretty stinky. Carson looked like he was playing for the Panthers.

It might be a better game then you think. I think the level of play this year is higher in the AFC.

The cheaters lost in the AFC that was all I was interested in. Newton did look pretty damn awesome. But then again the Cardinals looked pretty stinky. Carson looked like he was playing for the Panthers.

It might be a better game then you think. I think the level of play this year is higher in the AFC.
That's because they owned him today.

That's because they owned him today.

One would think that if you keep passing into double coverage and keep getting intercepted you might try something else. But no they stuck with the game plan. But then again that is why he stunk up Cincinnati. Good enough to give them hope but never quite good enough to seal the deal.

I smell a blowout!
Low scoring game.

If cam wins does it mean Manning and Brady and Rogers are done? Time for some new blood.

What qb's that are in the league now but haven't won will? Not cutler Stafford or kappernick manzel tebo Vick, rg3..

Cutler is a pathetic joke to me!

When the Bears traded those picks along with Orton to obtain Cutler it made me realize the Bears were not going anywhere!

Manzel need rehab and a brain transplant.

The others are not even in the same league with Cam.

Wilson is still good, and Brady has one more left. Manning is done but do not count out Rodgers next season or even Eli Manning...

I smell a blowout!
Low scoring game.

When the Bears traded those picks along with Orton to obtain Cutler it made me realize the Bears were not going anywhere!

Wilson is still good, and Brady has one more left. Manning is done but do not count out Rodgers next season or even Eli Manning...

Mmmmmmmmmmmm Jay Cutler......

Why does everyone ignore 2 time Super Champ Roethlisberger when discussing great quarterbacks? Won a super bowl in his second year. Although he didn't do much in that SB he did get them there.

Only QB to pass for over 300 yards against Denver, did it twice.

Why does everyone ignore 2 time Super Champ Roethlisberger when discussing great quarterbacks? Won a super bowl in his second year. Although he didn't do much in that SB he did get them there.

I don't talk about him cause he's gross.... I have a negative bias against him - not sure about others....

oh and no charisma - no TV time either - the only thing he's know for other than football is "allegedly" raping a woman

Cam was pretty wild in the passing game when he first came out of college. It showed in his first Pro-Bowl. No evidence of it now. I guess his OL is blocking pretty well for him. Arizona wasn't covering well. Wasn't jambing them at the line so they ran free all night.

The main reason they lost was it's hard to throw an accurate pass with a dislocated index finger. Carson Palmer kept throwing into double-coverage with no accuracy. This was their bread and butter during the season, but it bit them in the ass because of inaccurate passing. Every pass amounted to a Hail Mary.

Cam was pretty wild in the passing game when he first came out of college. It showed in his first Pro-Bowl. No evidence of it now. I guess his OL is blocking pretty well for him. Arizona wasn't covering well. Wasn't jambing them at the line so they ran free all night.

The main reason they lost was it's hard to throw an accurate pass with a dislocated index finger. Carson Palmer kept throwing into double-coverage with no accuracy. This was their bread and butter during the season, but it bit them in the ass because of inaccurate passing. Every pass amounted to a Hail Mary.

Do you think there was a "choke" factor involved? (Carson Palmer)

Do you think there was a "choke" factor involved? (Carson Palmer)
Nope, Dr Pepper.

I smell a blowout!
Low scoring game.

Rodgers is just hitting his prime, probably the best qb in the nfl...

I smell a blowout!
Low scoring game.

Mmmmmmmmmmmm Jay Cutler......

Damaged goods...

Doofus-burger? Na, not only is he an asshole, he's hit and miss...

Forum List

Back