Panic Mode: Democrats Dump Millions Into Deep Blue Oregon as Governor’s Race Declared a Toss-Up

This is going to happen all over the country.

Expect big things.

Cry harder Democrats. :)
I pray you are correct in that assumption, one would think so, but impossible stupidity is impossible stupidity for a reason, and impossibly stupid is the standard operating procedure for roughly 100-million Americans!

The Dems were so fixated on Orange Man Rad living rent free in their heads, that they forgot to steal all those other elections.

Millions of found paper ballots in 2020 were all for Biden---- with none of the other elections even checked off.

No one requests a paper ballot, then doesn't bother even voting for any of the races except one.

Oregon is not deep blue. It's filled with militia yahoos.

Right. Must be why the state hasn't voted Red since 1984. :smoke:

1.jpg

Biden made it possible for Putin to invade the Ukraine when he cut our energy production and we stopped shipping large quantities of fossil fuel to Europe. We suddenly became a major importer instead of a major exporter. Heck, we were BUYING it from Russia as he invaded!! Russia's whole economy is based on fossil fuel and Biden enriched Putin to the extent he felt he could invade. Biden has so mishandled foreign policy that NOW Russia is threatening to go nuclear!! What a frickin' mess!!
Biden has to be responsible in large part for a nuclear war if Russia's is pushed much further. However, that has been put on the back burner since Putin made everything clear.

A big win by the R's in the House and Senate might have a cooling effect on America's war, but that is highly questionable due to the American right never showing that it would become antiwar to the necessary extent.

A token attempt was made against Clinton's Kosovo war but it failed.

And those "close" polls you see are all pretty much over-sampling dems by 10-20%.

I figured once we got Labor Day under our belt things would tighten up bigly.
And most of the Fake Polling firms STILL haven't switched over to likely voters yet - as they customarily do post Labor Day.

They're gonna keep up the illusion as long as they can.

But time ain't on their side.

People are just fed up with these boneheaded ideas like releasing dangerous criminals, indoctrinating our children and classifying parents as terrorists.

Democrats and their mega-donor class are dumping millions of dollars into deep-blue Oregon as the state’s gubernatorial race shifts into toss-up territory and voters look poised to elect a Republican governor for the first time since 1982.​

Unreliable source; rightwing fake news.

‘Ad Fontes Media rates National File in the Hyper-Partisan Right category of bias and as Unreliable, Problematic in terms of reliability. National File is a website featuring news for the “New Right.”’

Millions of found paper ballots in 2020 were all for Biden---- with none of the other elections even checked off.

No one requests a paper ballot, then doesn't bother even voting for any of the races except one.

And don't forget at 2 in the morning when the election stations in all the competitive swing states simultaneously shut down all at once, while obscuring any view inside by covering the windows and kicking out any Republican poll watchers.

I still remember that horrible moment, looking over at my wife and saying "And so it begins..."

Well not this time.

Biden has to be responsible in large part for a nuclear war if Russia's is pushed much further. However, that has been put on the back burner since Putin made everything clear.

A big win by the R's in the House and Senate might have a cooling effect on America's war, but that is highly questionable due to the American right never showing that it would become antiwar to the necessary extent.

Trump was anti war.

Trump was anti war.
I will suggest, not entirely, but enough to have hope in him interfering in Biden's war with Russia.

However, any interference by anyone who could be of consequence, would almost certainly end with a bullet. America can't afford to lose this final war with Russia.

Contribute more to the discussion or you will be ignored Leo. I have very limited patience with Trump extremists these days!

What war did Trump start, duck? On the contrary, the rocket man in N. Korea backed off of his saber rattling. Putin made no imperialist moves on his neighbors (remember the Crimea and Obummer), Israel and Saudi Arabia were talking peace. GTFO of issues that don't concern you in the slightest.
What is happening in PEI, Nova Scotia and Newfoundland? I hear houses are falling into the sea as a result of the remnants of Fiona. Sounds like Canada needs some infrastructure improvements.

I will suggest, not entirely, but enough to have hope in him interfering in Biden's war with Russia.

However, any interference by anyone who could be of consequence, would almost certainly end with a bullet. America can't afford to lose this final war with Russia.

Contribute more to the discussion or you will be ignored Leo. I have very limited patience with Trump extremists these days!
Trump would most likely not do that. He would re-establish America's fossil fuel industry, start shipping it to Europe thereby cutting back Putin's revenue which would seriously impact his ability to sustain a war. Just because I would vote for Trump does not mean I am an 'extremist' you fall for propaganda apparently. You can be a coward and ignore me if you want. You do realize that the 'ignore' function blocks you from seeing my posts but does not block me from seeing yours? I can still rebut your assertions if I want.

Forum List

Back