Pamela Geller Isn't the Only One to Speak Up

More Hate Speech

Koran: ‘Don’t Take Jews and Christians as Friends’ @ Koran Don t Take Jews and Christians as Friends Creeping Sharia

Why Islam Is More Dangerous Than Other Religions: Shariah, Jihad, and Muhammad @ Why Islam Is More Dangerous Than Other Religions Shariah Jihad and Muhammad Creeping Sharia

Muslim Persecution of Christians, February 2015 @ Muslim Persecution of Christians February 2015 Creeping Sharia

See any “hate speech” yet? All I see is INFORMATION.

And here's a couple more:

White House steps up warnings about jihad terrorism on U.S. soil @ You are being redirected...

Islamic State says women can become suicide bombers without husband’s permission @http://You are being redirected...

I'm sorry but all I see in INFORMATION!

long ago----I was suspended from a messageboard for pastng up mosque sermons. I objected saying that I was INFORMING people of that which
is said in mosques. -----the monitor way back (nothing to do with US messageboards) told me
that she would ban ALL HATE SPEECH pasters. I asked "if I pasted up something from "mein kampf"---just to indicate what that book consisted of----would it be thrown out"?? she said "yes"

The one thing I deeply appreciate about this forum is the latitude the admin and moderators give us in posting things that ARE informative. It is why this is my first and main stop every day after checking my RSS feeds.

A big thanks. :clap::salute:

Forum List

Back