This is Why Pamela Geller is One of the Bravest Americans Around

No. It just means I read what she actually says.

It's like someone saying - "I condemn the Holocaust but those Jews deserved it".

Perhaps I missed something where she actually expressed grief for the dead children? This was the only reference I could find that she made to them when she copied a post from a fellow blogger The Anti-Mullah. She later, after people expressed outrage, changed the caption.

ZZ0532D4A1.jpg

She was attacked out of the blue because that asshole mentioned he'd read something of hers...imagine how the world would look if we blamed what people do based on a misunderstanding of something somebody said. And if you want to talk about massacres take credit for your own side's past....Cambodia, Rwanda, Iraq under Clinton, Syria thanks to Obozo...etc etc etc

British Imam Yep Pamela Geller Deserves Her Death Sentence For Mohammed Cartoon Contest - Katie Pavlich

She has 100s of million of Muslims that are ACTIVELY seeking to murder her and her family. She is exposing Islam as a Death Cult. She is exposing the invasion of the West by this death cult and only a few brave people like Geller are seeking to fight it.

She has an uphill battle and I fear she will become a victim of blood thirsty Muslims. One of her great accomplishments is that she is proving the fallacy of radical Islam is the problem, nope she is showing that Islam in and of itself is the problem. True Islam is radical Islam. It's not a religion of peace, it's a death cult the worships and praises death over life, oppression over freedom, regression vs progress. The West must wake up and fight the Devil. Thank god, there are brave soles like Pam Geller who are fighting this fight.

Exactly right.

Yep

It's like someone saying - "I condemn the Holocaust but those Jews deserved it".

Perhaps I missed something where she actually expressed grief for the dead children? This was the only reference I could find that she made to them when she copied a post from a fellow blogger The Anti-Mullah. She later, after people expressed outrage, changed the caption.

ZZ0532D4A1.jpg

She was attacked out of the blue because that asshole mentioned he'd read something of hers...imagine how the world would look if we blamed what people do based on a misunderstanding of something somebody said. And if you want to talk about massacres take credit for your own side's past....Cambodia, Rwanda, Iraq under Clinton, etc etc etc

Are you talking about Breivnik? He didn't just "read something of hers" - he specifically referenced her and her words something like 270 times in his manifesto and she specifically justified his murder of children.

Are you talking about Breivnik? He didn't just "read something of hers" - he specifically referenced her and her words something like 270 times in his manifesto and she specifically justified his murder of children.

And you twist what a mental case claims he read into her JUSTIFYING what he did? That's way past partisan, that's plain crazy. :cuckoo:

And you twist what a mental case claims he read into her JUSTIFYING what he did? That's way past partisan, that's plain crazy. :cuckoo:

Uh no.

I take what SHE says. HE is resonsible for HIS actions. SHE is justifying what he did by attacking the victims.

ZZ0532D4A1.jpg

She was attacked out of the blue because that asshole mentioned he'd read something of hers...imagine how the world would look if we blamed what people do based on a misunderstanding of something somebody said.

Two words:
"Jeremiah Wright".

Forum List

Back