Islamic Terrorism Has Quadrupled the Last 8 Years

Quadrupled from what?

Duh, whatever it was before it "quadrupled" of course; apparently you flunked "just make up multipliers out of thin air" mathematics.

Over the 8 years prior? 9/11 was in the 8 years prior. All of the terrorist attacks in Iraq and Afghanistan from 2000 to 2008 were in the 8 years prior.

Add them up.

Let me help you out :rolleyes:
<sarcasm>
</sarcasm>

"Common sense is not so common." -- Voltaire

Quadrupled from what?

Duh, whatever it was before it "quadrupled" of course; apparently you flunked "just make up multipliers out of thin air" mathematics.

Over the 8 years prior? 9/11 was in the 8 years prior. All of the terrorist attacks in Iraq and Afghanistan from 2000 to 2008 were in the 8 years prior.

Add them up.

<sarcasm>
</sarcasm>

So far you've jabbered like a monkey about it and yet nowhere do you point to the time period from which the last 8 years represent a quadrupling of terror attacks.

Quadrupled from what?

Add them up.

<sarcasm>
</sarcasm>

Ah. eureka. you're calling the OP a fucking idiot. OK.

Quadrupled from what?

Add them up.

<sarcasm>
</sarcasm>

No, I'm calling you a fucking idiot, because you are a fucking idiot and will remain a fucking idiot until you offer some compelling evidence to the contrary.

As far as the "undetectable to fucking idiots" sarcasm, It was posted pursuant to making fun of the OP's unfounded assertion of "quadrupled".

"Thank you for your visit" -- Saladin, Kingdom of Heaven.

Quadrupled from what?

Add them up.

<sarcasm>
</sarcasm>

No, I'm calling you a fucking idiot, because you are a fucking idiot and will remain a fucking idiot until you offer some compelling evidence to the contrary.

As far as the "undetectable to fucking idiots" sarcasm, It was posted pursuant to making fun of the OP's unfounded assertion of "quadrupled".

I was right and the OP was wrong, but you being a perpetually whiney piss ant couldn't simply agree with me.

You are perfect for today's conservatism.

I was right and the OP was wrong,
"Even a stopped clock is right twice a day" -- Marie von Ebner-Eschenbach

but you being a perpetually whiney piss ant couldn't simply agree with me.
LOL, did my micro-aggression trigger you? welcome to the Internet Forrest, try not be such a cry baby.

You are perfect for today's conservatism.
Yeah thanks but I have no interest in hooking up with "today's conservatism".

Quadrupled from what?

Add them up.

<sarcasm>
</sarcasm>

NYC is to the left what the most ignorant, bible-thumping fundie is to the right. There is no reason, nothing to dissuade either from rigid belief, no examination, no intellectual honesty, and no intelligence -- just the belligerent insistence they are right.

Add them up.

<sarcasm>
</sarcasm>

NYC is to the left what the most ignorant, bible-thumping fundie is to the right. There is no reason, nothing to dissuade either from rigid belief, no examination, no intellectual honesty, and no intelligence -- just the belligerent insistence they are right.

If you can show that terrorist attacks have quadrupled in the past 8 years, vs. the 8 years before that,

then do so. Or go fuck yourself, and see how that works for you.

How is Oblama responsible for terrorist attacks in other nations?

Conservatopian logic. All truth must past conservative muster now. If the conservatives like it, it's true. If they don't like it, it can't be true.

For conservatives, it's Russia 1915, and Trump is Rasputin.
I recall you blaming Bush for 911.

That's interesting. Using standard RWnut reasoning as it applies to Obama, if it happened on his watch, he must be to blame.

Conservatopian logic. All truth must past conservative muster now. If the conservatives like it, it's true. If they don't like it, it can't be true.

That's interesting. Using standard RWnut reasoning as it applies to Obama, if it happened on his watch, he must be to blame.
In another thread Polistick is blaming Oblama for how long a person lives..So it is of no surprise...

In another thread Polistick is blaming Oblama for how long a person lives..So it is of no surprise...
No, Obama transformed the healthcare system. people have insurance, but can't afford the deductibles. That part is all Obama and the Democrat party. So if that affects people health, than he is to blame.

I never claimed Obama was responsible. But since you bring it up, who is responsible for protecting Americans and who said ISIS was an insignificant threat not worthy of his attention?

You tell us who said ISIS was never worthy of his attention.
Obama did call them the jv team.

Compared to Al Qaeda, they are. How many Americans have been killed by ISIS, compared to how many were killed by Al Qaeda?

I never claimed Obama was responsible. But since you bring it up, who is responsible for protecting Americans and who said ISIS was an insignificant threat not worthy of his attention?

You tell us who said ISIS was never worthy of his attention.
Obama did call them the jv team.

Compared to Al Qaeda, they are. How many Americans have been killed by ISIS, compared to how many were killed by Al Qaeda?
Compared to beheading, stage 4 brain cancer is not very worthy of attention either.

Forum List

Back