This is Why Pamela Geller is One of the Bravest Americans Around

GHook93

Aristotle
Apr 22, 2007
Chicago
British Imam Yep Pamela Geller Deserves Her Death Sentence For Mohammed Cartoon Contest - Katie Pavlich

She has 100s of million of Muslims that are ACTIVELY seeking to murder her and her family. She is exposing Islam as a Death Cult. She is exposing the invasion of the West by this death cult and only a few brave people like Geller are seeking to fight it.

She has an uphill battle and I fear she will become a victim of blood thirsty Muslims. One of her great accomplishments is that she is proving the fallacy of radical Islam is the problem, nope she is showing that Islam in and of itself is the problem. True Islam is radical Islam. It's not a religion of peace, it's a death cult the worships and praises death over life, oppression over freedom, regression vs progress. The West must wake up and fight the Devil. Thank god, there are brave soles like Pam Geller who are fighting this fight.

British Imam Yep Pamela Geller Deserves Her Death Sentence For Mohammed Cartoon Contest - Katie Pavlich

She has 100s of million of Muslims that are ACTIVELY seeking to murder her and her family. She is exposing Islam as a Death Cult. She is exposing the invasion of the West by this death cult and only a few brave people like Geller are seeking to fight it.

She has an uphill battle and I fear she will become a victim of blood thirsty Muslims. One of her great accomplishments is that she is proving the fallacy of radical Islam is the problem, nope she is showing that Islam in and of itself is the problem. True Islam is radical Islam. It's not a religion of peace, it's a death cult the worships and praises death over life, oppression over freedom, regression vs progress. The West must wake up and fight the Devil. Thank god, there are brave soles like Pam Geller who are fighting this fight.

Exactly right.

She's a scumbag xenophobe.

That Long Island accent is nasty.

She is nasty.

Yes she is. And all these people attacking her are basically selling us OUT to Islamic terrorist and their ATTACKS on our Freedoms of Speech

but when they Put Christ in a jar of piss. THEY told us: it was JUST ART

People better open your eyes AND stand up now or forever LIVE THIS WAY

She is nasty.

Big deal, you are a lying, low life, left wing nut job. But no one is suggesting you deserve to be shot at or threatened.

No one's life should ever be threatened due to exercising their Constitutional rights

She has 100s of million of Muslims that are ACTIVELY seeking to murder her and her family.
really? hundreds of millions of people actively trying to kill one individual and her family?

what are they 'actively' doing? how do you know how many there are? didn't you just make some shit up?

She is nasty.

Big deal, you are a lying, low life, left wing nut job. But no one is suggesting you deserve to be shot at or threatened.
Figures they would side with the terrorist. Just like they are siding with "thugs" rioting and destroying businesses and cities.

but they can get all big and bad when it's a BAKER who won't bake a damn cake, or a STATE law in a state they don't even live in.

You see who it is tearing this country apart. and it's not Republican/conservatives no matter how many time they try to say it is

and don't THINK all of this: with Islam and Thugs rioting aren't all CONNECTED in one or another. time to WAKE UP

She is nasty.

How ironic.

You talk about Xenophobia and then immediately attack somebody for not having the same accent as you.

This is just so typical for the anti-liberal portion of the left.

Yes she is. And all these people attacking her are basically selling us OUT to Islamic terrorist and their ATTACKS on our Freedoms of Speech

When Pam jumps off a cliff, will you follow, or is it just a hollow echo chamber you provide?

Demonizing Muslims is not a heroic act.

If you disagree, tell us this -

how many heroes do you count among those who demonize Christians, or Jews?

I think hero is a bit ridiculous. If I organize a hate Jesus rally will I be a hero too?

All gods are a fucking lie & exposing one while ignoring others makes you a hypocrite not a hero.

I'm a hero now right?

PAMELA GELLER is doing good work , hope she has good security and she should get security help from USA taxpayers [FBI] . I hope she continues with her work of exposing 'islam' for what it is !! And Stephanie says it correctly , people better open their eyes to whats going on or be prepared to be subjugated !!

When Pam jumps off a cliff, will you follow, or is it just a hollow echo chamber you provide?

I have you on ignore and this is the reason why. you have nothing but nasty shit to post all over the board. maybe you need to go jump off a cliff and end your misery

PAMELA GELLER is doing good work , hope she has good security and she should get security help from USA taxpayers [FBI] . I hope she continues with her work of exposing 'islam' for what it is !! And Stephanie says it correctly , people better open their eyes to whats going on or be prepared to be subjugated !!
Umm, why the hell do I have to pay for her security?

xogmGrK.jpg

or drink alcohol

or be gay

or eat pork

or gamble

or have illegal intercourse

or make accusations of rape when you don’t have 4 Muslim eye witnesses

http://iotwreport.com/

I have you on ignore and this is the reason why. you have nothing but nasty shit to post all over the board. maybe you need to go jump off a cliff and end your misery

Ironic post is ironicalistic.

Forum List

Back