This is Why Pamela Geller is One of the Bravest Americans Around

I think I'll stay. After all, the ideals of this country are a lot more in line with what I believe than what you seem to.

You know the Nazis claimed that Jews had "declared war" on them, too - right?

My hunch is Geller reminds you of Sarah Palin and we all know how middle-aged conservative women get you fancy boy's dander up. :lol:

British Imam Yep Pamela Geller Deserves Her Death Sentence For Mohammed Cartoon Contest - Katie Pavlich

She has 100s of million of Muslims that are ACTIVELY seeking to murder her and her family. She is exposing Islam as a Death Cult. She is exposing the invasion of the West by this death cult and only a few brave people like Geller are seeking to fight it.

She has an uphill battle and I fear she will become a victim of blood thirsty Muslims. One of her great accomplishments is that she is proving the fallacy of radical Islam is the problem, nope she is showing that Islam in and of itself is the problem. True Islam is radical Islam. It's not a religion of peace, it's a death cult the worships and praises death over life, oppression over freedom, regression vs progress. The West must wake up and fight the Devil. Thank god, there are brave soles like Pam Geller who are fighting this fight.

She's a scumbag xenophobe.

That Long Island accent is nasty.

She is nasty.
You would love it if one of your bros murdered her.

I think I'll stay. After all, the ideals of this country are a lot more in line with what I believe than what you seem to.

You know the Nazis claimed that Jews had "declared war" on them, too - right?

My hunch is Geller reminds you of Sarah Palin and we all know how middle-aged conservative women get you fancy boy's dander up. :lol:

:lol:

My hunch is that you're 35, unemployed, weigh 300 lbs and live in your parents basement.

But neither your hunch, nor mine have anything to do with what we're talking about.

My hunch is that you're 35, unemployed, weigh 300 lbs and live in your parents basement.

But neither your hunch, nor mine have anything to do with what we're talking about.

Of course it does....you despise Geller because she reminds you of Palin...you have no idea what either woman is talking about...only that they shave their pits and legs and are worth more than you'll ever have. It's all about penis-envy with your kind. :badgrin:

Of course it does....you despise Geller because she reminds you of Palin...you have no idea what either woman is talking about...only that they shave their pits and legs and are worth more than you'll ever have. It's all about penis-envy with your kind. :badgrin:

Whatever you say. *pats head*

Geller is a demagogue, hate-monger, and bigot.

Her unwarranted fear and hatred of Muslims and Islam is in conflict with the fundamental tenets of the American Republic.

21_Christians_0.jpg

This issue sure brings out the stupid. It's enough to make a thinking person question his participation in this forum.

Fortunately.....making fun of dummies is important.

I for one can assure you I am in no way envious of Pam Geller's penis.

But I wouldn't object if she stopped making a living by waving it around.

You leftists only believe in a certain kind of free speech...the kind you agree with. The rest must be ignored, scorned, or banned completely under your chickenshit "fairness doctrine"...a doctrine that is never offered to opponents of MSLSD, PBS, and the rest. Geller is shoving a pie in you hypocrites' faces and you're pretending to be appalled.
AnimatedPieinFaceSmiley.gif

You leftists only believe in a certain kind of free speech...the kind you agree with. The rest must be ignored, scorned, or banned completely under your chickenshit "fairness doctrine"...a doctrine that is never offered to opponents of MSLSD, PBS, and the rest. Geller is shoving a pie in you hypocrites' faces and you're pretending to be appalled.
AnimatedPieinFaceSmiley.gif

You don't know jack shit about the Fairness Doctrine. First off, it's defunct. And when it was in effect (championed by Republicans FWIW) it never stifled anyone, ever, not once. And it applied to everybody on the air. Matter of fact Joe McCarthy used it to request air time to rebut Edward R Murrow's 1954 program about him, and he got it -- the whole hour. Of course nobody remembers that because he was Joe McCarthy and by then everybody saw through his bullshit.

Now as to free speech -- there is absolutely NOTHING in the First Amendment, or anywhere else in the COTUS, that prohibits scorn or ignoring. Zero. You can't force the proles to watch the telescreens (yet).

Clockwork-Orange-Eyes-Open.jpg

You don't know jack shit about the Fairness Doctrine. First off, it's defunct.

It's "defunct" because you got laughed out of court trying to get it...your version of sharia law when you can't win an argument on merit. Face it....you're a stalinist dope. Now DANCE!

funny-gifs-put-any-music-with-this-gif.gif

You don't know jack shit about the Fairness Doctrine. First off, it's defunct.

It's "defunct" because you got laughed out of court trying to get it...your version of sharia law when you can't win an argument on merit. Face it....you're a stalinist dope.

I didn't do shit. I was already working in broadcasting before that and when it went away, we adapted --- by doing absolutely nothing. Nothing we weren't doing already. It was dumped because of Reagan's Randbots. And because its original premise was the scarity of available radio spectrum, which by then had been supplemented by FM and cable TV.

What it did was ensure that, given that severely limited space, nobody could monopolize the airwaves. You could say anything you wanted, but if you attacked somebody they got to respond. If they wanted to.

In other words it worked like this message board. When I put this post up, you get to write whatever cockamamie doomed-to-failure yammer you like and hit "post reply". The Fairness Doctrine then, acted as radio's "post reply" button.

The FD then was made of the very essence of free speech. Again, it never stopped anybody from saying anything, ever, anywhere. That kind of Doublethik is a meme put out by liars like Sean Hannity, who knows better, because free speech gives him the right to be a liar if he wants to be.

Last edited:
In 2010 several Arab-American high school juniors from the Dearborn Michigan area had sweatshirts printed with the school's thunderbird mascot flying into the number 11 (they were to graduate in 2011), made out to look like two buildings with windows, recalling to mind the terrorist attack of 9/11.

Reprehensible as this act was -- and in some American neighborhood this act would have gotten their collective Muslim ass kicked -- they were guranteed the freedom to print these offensive sweatshirts by the 1st amendment of the U.S. Constitution.

Nadir Soofi, one of the two Muslim terrorists who was killed by authorities when he tried to murder Americans at the draw Muhammad contest in Texas this past weekend, was described by his mother as an intelligent kid who had a "normal American upbringing," while his father told reporters his son was "humble, [a] soft-spoken person."

No doubt, Nadir Soofi didn't give a damn about our Constitution, and had he grown up in Dearborn Michigan, he would have been one of those kids with the sweatshirt of the thunderbird mascot flying into the 11 number drawn to look like the Twin Towers!

I stand with Pamela Geller.

http://assets.nydailynews.com/polop...ives/article_970/alg-dearborn-schools-jpg.jpg

Forum List

Back