Pallywood

Billo is likely still stewing over being caught red handed telling everyone he's an electrical engineer. LOL oh what a tangled web we weave.

I'm thinking he'd only respond with a lot of profanity and a distinct lack of logic or insight anyway so, don't hold your breath. The issues of Pallywood have been so thoroughly exposed its just ridiculous.

My personal favorite was the Chumps holding a fake funeral procession and then dropping the body, which then miraculously reanimates, jumps back onto the bier by itself and they proceed as if nothing happened.

And we're supposed to believe this is legitimate news services deserving of press protections.
How do you know it wasn't an israeli stunt?

Of course, and 9/11 was done by Israel, and ISIS is funded by Israel. Whatever helps you sleep at night.

Billo is likely still stewing over being caught red handed telling everyone he's an electrical engineer. LOL oh what a tangled web we weave.

I'm thinking he'd only respond with a lot of profanity and a distinct lack of logic or insight anyway so, don't hold your breath. The issues of Pallywood have been so thoroughly exposed its just ridiculous.

My personal favorite was the Chumps holding a fake funeral procession and then dropping the body, which then miraculously reanimates, jumps back onto the bier by itself and they proceed as if nothing happened.

And we're supposed to believe this is legitimate news services deserving of press protections.

Because Israel is not that needy that it has to fake such things. They let the worlds media show the truth and the islamonazi's then recoil in horror at being shown up as LIARS. The pallywood producers are so bad at their jobs they even get the basics wrong like clothing and weapons, then ask but how did you know ?

Of course, and 9/11 was done by Israel, and ISIS is funded by Israel. Whatever helps you sleep at night.

Not forgetting that Israel has a time machine that also clones people, this means they can go back in time and set in motion wars that the islamonazi's cant win because there are 100,000,000 Jews fighting against them. Then they all come back with the spoils of those wars.
No more fanciful than the melons infected with a drug that makes only Palestinian men impotent and Palestinian women rabid nymphomaniacs who are also infertile.

Forum List

Back