Pallywood

Hey now, he's an electrical engineer, you can't speak to him like that LMAO.

Its more than obvious that the two pictures are of the same boat.

20145318858574734_20.jpg

Any fool can see that the boat has both angled and vertical stanchions
Off topic post.

You call everyone that proves you wrong a liar

So now video evidence is conjecture, is this because your video evidence is just conjecture based.

Yet the worlds media refers to pallywood when a new video is released. How about one of hasbara films video's then ?

Says who, as you are not authorised to make that claim.
Off topic post.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=3&ved=0ahUKEwijxIqzq5zLAhUCn4MKHXZ1ASAQFggtMAI&url=http://works.bepress.com/michal_buchhandler_raphael/1/download/&usg=AFQjCNEkd9b8pfPOFhLawflVcuOUv2giyQ&sig2=5dFn3rfm8lCJqZiH4GqNDw&bvm=bv.115339255,d.amc

The Israeli's detained him under administrative detention.

See https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=8&ved=0ahUKEwiPy8X0q5zLAhVBuYMKHeV_ABsQFghLMAc&url=http://www.addameer.org/israeli_military_judicial_system/administrative_detention&usg=AFQjCNEttZri8Sn7fKR5gSvNcc_cj1EGzw&sig2=6WQcsVe86u9BYseLvw-o5g&bvm=bv.115339255,d.amc

Administrative detention is a procedure that allows the Israeli military to hold prisoners indefinitely on secret information without charging them or allowing them to stand trial. Although administrative detention is used almost exclusively to detain Palestinians from the occupied Palestinian territory (OPT), which includes the West Bank, East Jerusalem and the Gaza Strip, Israeli citizens and foreign nationals can also be held as administrative detainees by Israel (over the years, only 9 Israeli settlers have been held in administrative detention). Israel uses three separate laws to hold individuals without trial:

• Article 285 of Military Order 1651, which is part of the military legislation applying in the West Bank;
  • Internment of Unlawful Combatants Law (Unlawful Combatants Law), which has been used against residents of the Gaza Strip since 2005;
  • Emergency Powers (Detentions) Law, which applies to Israeli citizens.

End Quote

So his detention was completely legal. I don't think freedom of the press laws cover pallywood productions or its personnel as they are inciting by presenting fake atrocities to enrage the Arab Muslim population
Off topic post.

Yeah, but propaganda wasn't really the subject. Although I can see where your coming from. I was thinking more of the question about if Pallywood and its actors, camera men, directors, grips, set designers, the works is protected under freedom of the press laws.
Who in their right mind, would think the Israeli's would allow an entire production crew to make a video (documenting Israeli war crimes), right in front of their face.

Because to stop them would result in even more propaganda. So they allow the filming to take place and then produce their own version to show the truth. That is why team Palestine have to resort to such things as Zionism and hasbara propaganda.

Actually it is on topic because this whole thing started with the administrative detention of a clown who was trying to claim freedom of the press.

Thus the Pallywood thread.

If you'd read the OP you'd have noticed it asks the question of if these people are protected under freedom of the press laws from administrative detention.

Chalk up another fail Billy boy

No, Israeli officials without conducting an investigation at first apologized for the incident, but then after further examination, IE a detailed analysis of the shrapnel taken from the bodies and a detailed analysis of the films of the site concluded that A wounds were not consistent with an Israeli naval shell explosion and B shrapnel was not consistent with Israeli munitions.

Ergo it was far more likely an accidental detonation by Hamas munitions than Israelis

NEXT

Another Pallywood production bites the dust
Where's the shrapnel taken from the kids bodies? Where's the shrapnel taken from the kids bodies laying next to shrapnel from a Hamas rocket? Laying next to shrapnel from an Israeli missile? Where's the analysis from an independent international organization? Why does Israel refuse access to the bodies for groups like ICRC, AI and Physician's for Human Rights?

It's because you, your video and its lame ass story, are all bullshit.

And what about the testimony from Peter Beaumont, who was an eye-witness to the incident? He stated there were two missile strikes, the first one hitting a wall, which might explain the false narrative regarding no crater?

I literally was looking in that direction when I hear an almighty bang and saw an explosion on the pier wall," he told Haaretz.

He also said it wasn't the first attack in that area from the IDF.

"...that area of the harbor has been hit by the IDF "at least three times."

When you consider all this with the history of the most immoral army in the world not giving a shit about who is a combantant, or who is innocent, in addition to not one single post from all you Israeli kiss-asses showing any compassion for Palestinian's, its easy to conclude all you fuckers and your little hasbara video, are full of shit.

You lie

Israel did allow independent analysis of the shrapnel taken from the victims bodies. It showed it wasn't from Israeli munitions.

So again Pallywood productions is simply lying to the public.

Moderation Message:

I take responsibility for letting that Mavi Marmara thread distraction go on way too long.
So I've done a snip job to put all that into it's own thread.

The surgery isn't perfect -- but it gets that particular "side-discussion" out of the way.
Apologies to Boston for not realizing how tiresome that would get.

It's all in a thread with Billo's name on it as the OP. :banana: If anything goes wrong. It will be his fault from now on.
Let's continue that there..

In the words of Fernando Lamos, "Isn't that Mavi-less!"
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=3&ved=0ahUKEwijxIqzq5zLAhUCn4MKHXZ1ASAQFggtMAI&url=http://works.bepress.com/michal_buchhandler_raphael/1/download/&usg=AFQjCNEkd9b8pfPOFhLawflVcuOUv2giyQ&sig2=5dFn3rfm8lCJqZiH4GqNDw&bvm=bv.115339255,d.amc

The Israeli's detained him under administrative detention.

See https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=8&ved=0ahUKEwiPy8X0q5zLAhVBuYMKHeV_ABsQFghLMAc&url=http://www.addameer.org/israeli_military_judicial_system/administrative_detention&usg=AFQjCNEttZri8Sn7fKR5gSvNcc_cj1EGzw&sig2=6WQcsVe86u9BYseLvw-o5g&bvm=bv.115339255,d.amc

Administrative detention is a procedure that allows the Israeli military to hold prisoners indefinitely on secret information without charging them or allowing them to stand trial. Although administrative detention is used almost exclusively to detain Palestinians from the occupied Palestinian territory (OPT), which includes the West Bank, East Jerusalem and the Gaza Strip, Israeli citizens and foreign nationals can also be held as administrative detainees by Israel (over the years, only 9 Israeli settlers have been held in administrative detention). Israel uses three separate laws to hold individuals without trial:

• Article 285 of Military Order 1651, which is part of the military legislation applying in the West Bank;
  • Internment of Unlawful Combatants Law (Unlawful Combatants Law), which has been used against residents of the Gaza Strip since 2005;
  • Emergency Powers (Detentions) Law, which applies to Israeli citizens.

End Quote

So his detention was completely legal. I don't think freedom of the press laws cover pallywood productions or its personnel as they are inciting by presenting fake atrocities to enrage the Arab Muslim population
Off topic post.

You are lying again.

This post is exactly on topic. Clearly you didn't read the OP

Let me remind you ;--)

So should a state organization designed to falsify information and engage in a smear campaign against another state be protected by freedom of the press laws ?

I'm not a fan of wiki but its a good place to start in this particular instance

Pallywood, a portmanteau of "Palestinian" and "Hollywood", is a coinage that has been used to describe media manipulation, distortion or fraud by the Palestinians and other Arabs designed to win the public relations war against Israel.[1] The incidents of the Muhammad al-Durrah tapes and the 2006 Lebanon War photographs controversies (dubbed "Hizbollywood" or "Hezbollywood")[2] are notable events which have been cited as examples.[3]

The term has been coined and publicized in part by Richard Landes, as a result of an online documentary video he produced calledPallywood: According to Palestinian Sources, alleging specific instances of media manipulation.[4][5]

End Quote

You are lying again.

Let me remind you ;--)

So should a state organization designed to falsify information and engage in a smear campaign against another state be protected by freedom of the press laws ?

Pallywood, a portmanteau of "Palestinian" and "Hollywood", is a coinage that has been used to describe media manipulation, distortion or fraud by the Palestinians and other Arabs designed to win the public relations war against Israel.[1] The incidents of the Muhammad al-Durrah tapes and the 2006 Lebanon War photographs controversies (dubbed "Hizbollywood" or "Hezbollywood")[2] are notable events which have been cited as examples.[3]

The term has been coined and publicized in part by Richard Landes, as a result of an online documentary video he produced calledPallywood: According to Palestinian Sources, alleging specific instances of media manipulation.[4][5]

End Quote
Palestinian's are not a state. Therefore, they cannot be a "state organization falsifying information".

You are lying again.

Let me remind you ;--)

End Quote
Palestinian's are not a state. Therefore, they cannot be a "state organization falsifying information".

Good for you, you finally figured it out. Took you long enough.

But the conundrums solution lies in you having admitted there is no state. If I cared I'd take notes and repeat your admission every time you flip flop as is your want when cornered.

So the question becomes is a nonstate organization falsifying information protected under freedom of the press laws ?

I'd say no way but that depends on international law rather than national law, since there is no nation.

And thus far we've been discussing national law.

So does international law somewhere specifically state that an organization purporting to be a news organization be accredited and if so by who ? AND and this is the big question, does that accreditation require the purported news organization to maintain the standard ethics in news reporting ?

But the conundrums solution lies in you having admitted there is no state. If I cared I'd take notes and repeat your admission every time you flip flop as is your want when cornered.

So the question becomes is a nonstate organization falsifying information protected under freedom of the press laws ?

I'd say no way but that depends on international law rather than national law, since there is no nation.

So does international law somewhere specifically state that an organization purporting to be a news organization be accredited and if so by who ? AND and this is the big question, does that accreditation require the purported news organization to maintain the standard ethics in news reporting ?
You're a fuckin' moron. And so is your point. And so is your thread.

To think you can just drop some bullshit word (Pallywood) and we're all supposed to automatically think the video is fake, or false, or bullshit, in spite of the fact, you've presented zero '0' evidence, proving the video is anything else, than what you see with your own eyes.

"Ooh, there's a video! I don't like it. Dopee-doe, Pallywood! Now everyone won't believe what they see, right in front of their eyes. I'm a regular, Jonah Cochran."

Stupid.

To think you can just drop some bullshit word (Pallywood) and we're all supposed to automatically think the video is fake, or false, or bullshit, in spite of the fact, you've presented zero '0' evidence, proving the video is anything else, than what you see with your own eyes.

"Ooh, there's a video! I don't like it. Dopee-doe, Pallywood! Now everyone won't believe what they see, right in front of their eyes. I'm a regular, Jonah Cochran."

Stupid.

The zionuts call it "Pallywood" when evidence is produced to show Israel in a bad light...

But don't you DARE question the 'virtues'(?) of hasbara!

Stupid.

Anyone else ever heard an electrical engineer speak like this ? I know a lot of electrical engineers and not one sounds like a two bit laborer.

The simple fact is that Pallywood is hard at work faking news real after news real so people just like you will buy into it and hate, just a little more.

Stupid.

The zionuts call it "Pallywood" when evidence is produced to show Israel in a bad light...

Ah Flag Boy, whatever are we going to do with you

israel+flag+waving+animation.gif

I love it, so Pallywood gets caught red handed filming fake news reals and you still insist its real.

WOW

Talk about blinded by ones own hatred.

Stupid.

How is a dead palestinian man getting up walking showing Israel in a bad light?
How are film showing palestinians lie showing Israel in a bad light?

Palestinians are doing this to themselves, only it is too easy to prove them false.

Palestinians try to show Israel guilty of shoot a boy only to analyses the film it proves Israelis could not have fired bullets that curve and move in such direction to have hit where it is claimed they hit.

We see in other films palestinians stabbing, using a car to run over or firing on Israelis but palestinians call them heroes instead of killers.

the pallywood industry is sadly a joke and not factual, it is a fantasy of what the palestinians would like it to be, no how it is. Some of it is very keystone cops, leaving people laughing at them.

An the industry just keep churning out video after video

Enjoy yourself...............
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t_B1H-1opys
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t_B1H-1opys
Pallywood - truth in the middle east hollyland, what goes ...

upload_2016-3-10_19-37-57.jpeg▶ 18:03

Mar 3, 2006 - Uploaded by mknight1
Pallywood - truth in the middle east hollyland, what goes behind the scenes and for the ... The shocking video ...
PALLYWOOD BLOOPERS - YouTube
upload_2016-3-10_19-37-57.jpeg▶ 1:48

Apr 29, 2014 - Uploaded by JewishPressTV
Pallywood Bloopers - Caught in the act. ... PALLYWOOD : This video shows Palestinian youths killed by ...
Pallywood | VIDEOS
www.pallywood.com/#!video-reel/c1cee
... created in Palestine. Pallywood Fiction ... Muslim Brotherhood. Pallywood photos busted. Video: CBS News Fails, Fox News Shows Palestinian Joy at Terror ...
Pallywood and palestinian lies and propaganda
www.pallywood.com/
We debunk Pallywood and palestinian lies and propaganda. ... Pallywood-pleureuse-professionnelle.jpg; ip.bitcointalk.org.jpeg; fake-police-notes.jpg ... Videos ...
Pallywood - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Wikipedia, the free encyclopediaPallywood
Wikipedia
Jump to Richard Landes' video - [edit]. Pallywood: According to Palestinian Sources... an online documentary by Richard Landes. In 2005, Richard ...
A fake atrocity video from Gaza - Thomas Wictor
www.thomaswictor.com/fake-atrocity-video-from-gaza/
Jul 21, 2014 - Hooray for Pallywood! If you're unfamiliar with the term, Pallywood refers to the fraudulent videos that the Palestinians and their supporters put ...
Pallywood: A History | Augean Stables
www.theaugeanstables.com/reflections-from.../pallywood-a-history/
The term “Pallywood” refers to the staging of scenes by Palestinian ..... Video: Pallywood Returns As Gaza Injuries Faked | Blogs about Israel aggregation says:.
You visited this page on 2/25/16.

Anyone else ever heard an electrical engineer speak like this ? I know a lot of electrical engineers and not one sounds like a two bit laborer.
Well, they're not very good ones, if you're unable to answer a very simple question I asked.

The simple fact is that Pallywood is hard at work faking news real after news real so people just like you will buy into it and hate, just a little more.
40% of them are unemployed, yet you want us to think they're "hard at work"? They barely have the available cash to get 2200 calories a day, yet you want us to think they can afford a production crew? They can't fish without getting shot at; they can't farm without getting shot at; they can't even walk within a few hundred yards of that Berlin Wall Israel erected, without getting shot at; yet you want us to think, the IDF would just stand around and let a full production crew set up on a West Bank street and film a video, right in front of their eyes, that puts the Israeli's in a bad light and not do anything to stop it?

I have to pull my pant legs up, because I don't want to get them dirty from your heavy flow.

There's a term for this hasbara charade, it's called "perception management". The problem for the Israeli kiss-ass crowd, is you fuckers are not very good at it. You keep uploading the same, lame ass video, over and over and it keeps getting debunked, over and over, but if that's all you got...?

Enjoy yourself...............
Pallywood - truth in the middle east hollyland, what goes ...

View attachment 66765▶ 18:03

Mar 3, 2006 - Uploaded by mknight1
Pallywood - truth in the middle east hollyland, what goes behind the scenes and for the ... The shocking video ...
PALLYWOOD BLOOPERS - YouTube
View attachment 66766▶ 1:48

Apr 29, 2014 - Uploaded by JewishPressTV
Pallywood Bloopers - Caught in the act. ... PALLYWOOD : This video shows Palestinian youths killed by ...
Pallywood | VIDEOS
www.pallywood.com/#!video-reel/c1cee
... created in Palestine. Pallywood Fiction ... Muslim Brotherhood. Pallywood photos busted. Video: CBS News Fails, Fox News Shows Palestinian Joy at Terror ...
Pallywood and palestinian lies and propaganda
www.pallywood.com/
We debunk Pallywood and palestinian lies and propaganda. ... Pallywood-pleureuse-professionnelle.jpg; ip.bitcointalk.org.jpeg; fake-police-notes.jpg ... Videos ...
Pallywood - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Wikipedia, the free encyclopediaPallywood
Wikipedia
Jump to Richard Landes' video - [edit]. Pallywood: According to Palestinian Sources... an online documentary by Richard Landes. In 2005, Richard ...
A fake atrocity video from Gaza - Thomas Wictor
www.thomaswictor.com/fake-atrocity-video-from-gaza/
Jul 21, 2014 - Hooray for Pallywood! If you're unfamiliar with the term, Pallywood refers to the fraudulent videos that the Palestinians and their supporters put ...
Pallywood: A History | Augean Stables
www.theaugeanstables.com/reflections-from.../pallywood-a-history/
The term “Pallywood” refers to the staging of scenes by Palestinian ..... Video: Pallywood Returns As Gaza Injuries Faked | Blogs about Israel aggregation says:.
You visited this page on 2/25/16.
We see a video showing the IDF beating the shit out of children and you want us to think, the IDF is not beating the shit out of those children? Or that those children deserved to be brutally beaten by the IDF? I have to tell you, you and all your little butt buddy hasbara crowd (and that includes your little hasbara mods), your logic is total horseshit.

None of you show any compassion or empathy for the suffering Palestinian's have to endure; we've all seen your posts supporting and defending the horrific destruction the IDF has inflicted on the Pals, yet you want us to think the IDF wouldn't beat those kids?

Fuck you! Fuck Israel! And fuck Rhodes_foul mouth_sacred cow_Scholor, who's posts are treated like they're straight out of Mother Theresa's diaries!

Forum List

Back