Palin Palin Palin

The media that constantly berates her certainly is.

And by the way, I never said i wanted her to be president. I merely responded to others points. :)

Nonsense.

She seeks out the attention, and when she says something idiotic, she should expect to be called out on it.

Otherwise, the media are interested only in profits, nothing else.

She can seek all the attention she likes but without the hate from the left she is just another right wing talking head. The hate you guys offer elevates her from average Joleen to nightly appearances. Without the nonsense from the opposition she would be nothing more than a has been. This site is proof of that formula.

Which totally explains why the dumb twat from Alaska known as the Wasilla Chihuahua turned Momma Gerbil wants to debate Obama.

She's trying to stay in the spotlight.

And failing miserably I might add.

Under her administration,her alaskan citizens received royalties,each and everyone,in her state.
if I had anything to do about it,id gut all entitlement fed,and give taxpayers reparations for the misappropriation of public money by leftist officials their righty supporters,like wannabe conservs in office,that thhe only difference is having an (R) behind their title.

Governor Palin allied herself with Alaska Democrats, in opposition to Alaska conservatives, in order to impose a windfall profits tax on AK oil.

That's what got Alaskan citizens their annual check.

How many threads have been started about Palin on this board? How many of them have been started by someone who is liberal or leans left? Despite the fact as you note she has not been on camera in a long time pointing out the truth is not projecting.

Dummy............................she is on camera every other day. You fail to grasp the meaning of my words.
You asked when is the last time she had her face on camera which implies she does not dummy I responded to what you posted work on your communication skills.

No....the answer to that question is "yesterday". She is a current FOX contributor and is "in the news" on a regular basis with her dopey commentary. You fail.

I don't know that Palin is "stupid", and I don't care.

What concerns me is her shameless, non-stop simplistic platitudes, her "aw shucks, you betcha" personality, her inability to demonstrate an abject lack of significant intellectual depth on virtually any subject, and the way she has so successfully tapped in to America's disturbing willingness to make huge celebrities out of people with no identifiable talent.

The standard fallback for Palin apologists is, "well, I like the fact that she speaks at our level, she's a real straight shooter." Translated, of course, that means "yeah, I know she's not very articulate, and I'm not so sure about her intellectual capacity, but she's dependably hard right, so I'm gonna spin for her."

I heard the same spin for Bush, who left the freakin' USS Titanic America in his wake. I sure as hell have my issues with Obama, but - call me crazy - I like the fact that he's clearly intelligent.

It's not as if there's some kind of law that says an American President can't be intellectual. And this woman is NOT.

What concerns me is her shameless, non-stop simplistic platitudes, her "aw shucks, you betcha" personality, her inability to demonstrate an abject lack of significant intellectual depth on virtually any subject, and the way she has so successfully tapped in to America's disturbing willingness to make huge celebrities out of people with no identifiable talent.

The standard fallback for Palin apologists is, "well, I like the fact that she speaks at our level, she's a real straight shooter." Translated, of course, that means "yeah, I know she's not very articulate, and I'm not so sure about her intellectual capacity, but she's dependably hard right, so I'm gonna spin for her."

I heard the same spin for Bush, who left the freakin' USS Titanic America in his wake. I sure as hell have my issues with Obama, but - call me crazy - I like the fact that he's clearly intelligent.

It's not as if there's some kind of law that says an American President can't be intellectual. And this woman is NOT.

Seems like you do know that she is stupid.

You are a liberal?

The media that constantly berates her certainly is.

And by the way, I never said i wanted her to be president. I merely responded to others points. :)

Nonsense.

She seeks out the attention, and when she says something idiotic, she should expect to be called out on it.

Otherwise, the media are interested only in profits, nothing else.

Damn Clayton, did you manage to type that with a straight face??

Wouldn't the highlighted sentence demonstrate that she does in fact possess depth? You're so busy trying to use 'big words' you've talked yourself right into a contradiction.

Idiot.

If she is stupid, how did she beat two seasoned governors to become governor? I mean she debated them 3 different times on the issues like budgets, fiscal reforms, oil and gas energy and a huge seafood industry and other things. I mean really, if she was that stupid as you say, how was she able to do that?

Palin is always interesting to me. I lived in Alaska for a while. Not during her term, but during Tony Knowles. I was too young to care about politics then anyway though. My family loves Palin, but I can't stand her. All the stuff she's said and done since the announcement of her being "vee-pee", which she knew almost nothing about by the way... I just can't believe that she's very smart.

Yeah, she won the Alaska Governor race, beating Tony Knowles, but she had a lot of help. I don't know the level of help she had from the republicans who wanted change in Alaska, and I don't really care. The fact that she won the position of Governor isn't an automatic assurance of intelligence or quality of character. There have been some dumb fucking politicians in our history elected to all sorts of positions. If left to themselves, they'd probably flounder like they idiots they are. But with the right election team coaching them, even the dimmest or snakiest motherfuckers can pull the rabbit out of the hat.

My question to you is... why didn't she stay Governor? Most Governors don't quit at the half way mark. She abandoned the people of Alaska. If I still lived in Alaska during her term, I would have felt abandoned.

I never claimed she was stupid in all aspects of life, on every subject or topic. But she's shown that she is remarkably uninformed and ignorant on a great many issues, even after being heavily coached time and time again.

There is one thing I'll credit her with. It's that she knows how to earn money from people who would love to fuck her brains out. Though I don't know if she should earn that credit or if it's all the dumb motherfuckers who keep donating her money while she keeps disappointing them along the way.
You don't actually know specifically why she didn't stay governor? Ask your parents. I am sure they know the real reasons why. One hint. It wasn't that she couldn't handle the actual job as governor as she already proved she could before hitting the campaign trail with McCain. It had to do with a loophole in state law that prevented the Alaska Sectretary of State from defending their Governors from frivilous ethics lawsuits of any type no matter how absurd. Ask your parents. They'll know. Alaska was the only state in the nation that didn't do this but they do now since she stepped down. After they saw what she went through, they closed the loophole up. That was one of the first things Sean Parnell did. He was probably like "shit, I aint going through that shit she went through letting defense attorneys suck my personal bank account dry forcing me and my family into bankruptcy when the state could foot the bill." I didn't blame him lol.

Oh please, she could have stayed governor during that shit and been all the stronger for it in the eyes of her constituents.

She got out because she wanted to rake in all kinds of money.

Palin is always interesting to me. I lived in Alaska for a while. Not during her term, but during Tony Knowles. I was too young to care about politics then anyway though. My family loves Palin, but I can't stand her. All the stuff she's said and done since the announcement of her being "vee-pee", which she knew almost nothing about by the way... I just can't believe that she's very smart.

Yeah, she won the Alaska Governor race, beating Tony Knowles, but she had a lot of help. I don't know the level of help she had from the republicans who wanted change in Alaska, and I don't really care. The fact that she won the position of Governor isn't an automatic assurance of intelligence or quality of character. There have been some dumb fucking politicians in our history elected to all sorts of positions. If left to themselves, they'd probably flounder like they idiots they are. But with the right election team coaching them, even the dimmest or snakiest motherfuckers can pull the rabbit out of the hat.

My question to you is... why didn't she stay Governor? Most Governors don't quit at the half way mark. She abandoned the people of Alaska. If I still lived in Alaska during her term, I would have felt abandoned.

I never claimed she was stupid in all aspects of life, on every subject or topic. But she's shown that she is remarkably uninformed and ignorant on a great many issues, even after being heavily coached time and time again.

There is one thing I'll credit her with. It's that she knows how to earn money from people who would love to fuck her brains out. Though I don't know if she should earn that credit or if it's all the dumb motherfuckers who keep donating her money while she keeps disappointing them along the way.
You don't actually know specifically why she didn't stay governor? Ask your parents. I am sure they know the real reasons why. One hint. It wasn't that she couldn't handle the actual job as governor as she already proved she could before hitting the campaign trail with McCain. It had to do with a loophole in state law that prevented the Alaska Sectretary of State from defending their Governors from frivilous ethics lawsuits of any type no matter how absurd. Ask your parents. They'll know. Alaska was the only state in the nation that didn't do this but they do now since she stepped down. After they saw what she went through, they closed the loophole up. That was one of the first things Sean Parnell did. He was probably like "shit, I aint going through that shit she went through letting defense attorneys suck my personal bank account dry forcing me and my family into bankruptcy when the state could foot the bill." I didn't blame him lol.

Oh please, she could have stayed governor during that shit and been all the stronger for it in the eyes of her constituents.

So you are saying she would not have been as famous if she did her fucking job and stayed as the gov? Are you saying she quit for the money?

Dispute this Palin fans. I dare you.

So you are saying she would not have been as famous if she did her fucking job and stayed as the gov? Are you saying she quit for the money?

First you would have to prove the accusation. But more importantly she was asked to join a campaign which shoots your rant to shit. :lol:

I should also mention I am not a fan, I just hate lying democrats.

Wouldn't the highlighted sentence demonstrate that she does in fact possess depth? You're so busy trying to use 'big words' you've talked yourself right into a contradiction.

Idiot.

Aw, don't be angry.

Yup, looks like I tied myself up into a double negative. Hate when that happens. Guilty as charged.

Your little diversionary insults aside, I notice you don't address my points.

Gee, what a shock!

I like Sarah. However I have noticed lately she has become confused. I think the left finally got to her after 4 years of viscous attacks.
By confused I mean she seems to have two personalities. One is her bubbly positive self an the other is a weird not so sure of herself long winded misfit.

Last edited:
You confuse rage, paranoia and irrationality with mocking and utter disbelief that this dummy can get seemingly normal people to support her in any way.

Please..................find a way to get her more involved in nutter politics. Please.

Have you just called all of the people in Alaska that voted for her as Governor abnormal?

Under her administration,her alaskan citizens received royalties,each and everyone,in her state.
if I had anything to do about it,id gut all entitlement fed,and give taxpayers reparations for the misappropriation of public money by leftist officials their righty supporters,like wannabe conservs in office,that thhe only difference is having an (R) behind their title.

Governor Palin allied herself with Alaska Democrats, in opposition to Alaska conservatives, in order to impose a windfall profits tax on AK oil.

That's what got Alaskan citizens their annual check.

Of course the citizens of Alaska received royalties under Palin's administration. Just as they have for the last 30 years. Did you expect her to violate her states Constitution like Obama ignores the US Constitution?

The Alaska Permanent Fund is a constitutionally established permanent fund, managed by a semi-independent corporation, established by Alaska in 1976, primarily by the efforts of then Governor Jay Hammond. The Alaska Permanent Fund sets aside a certain share of oil revenues to continue benefiting current and all future generations of Alaskans.

The fuck are you talking about? She would be a lot more respected if she stayed as Governor. She wouldn't be any more famous since the election was lost... she'd retain the fame that her Governorship lended her, and all the stuff regarding the election would have eventually tapered off.

But that bitch couldn't handle staying out of the national spotlight. She wanted in it, and in it all of the damn time, as much as she could. She saw the potential of making bucket loads of money from suckers.

And yeah, she quit for the money. Most of the people who support her are glad she did too. They cheer her on, and her moneymaking ways. Money is king to them, after all. God and money, though the two are entirely in conflict with one another, from a biblical standpoint.

The fuck are you talking about? She would be a lot more respected if she stayed as Governor. She wouldn't be any more famous since the election was lost... she'd retain the fame that her Governorship lended her, and all the stuff regarding the election would have eventually tapered off.

But that bitch couldn't handle staying out of the national spotlight. She wanted in it, and in it all of the damn time, as much as she could. She saw the potential of making bucket loads of money from suckers.

And yeah, she quit for the money. Most of the people who support her are glad she did too. They cheer her on, and her moneymaking ways. Money is king to them, after all. God and money, though the two are entirely in conflict with one another, from a biblical standpoint.

Question: Doesn't the Bible say that love of money is the root of all evil?

The bible shits all over money every step of the way.

The kind of wealth and the way to obtain that wealth which is desired in this country by a particular breed of people is especially scorned.

Forum List

Back