And What If Trump Chooses Kristi Noem?That Would Likely Cause Even More Panic Among Democrats,Beefing Up The Women Vote & A Very Exciting Ticket,Yes?

Now you are playing the right wing victim. Mike Johnson is an insurrectionist.
Oh, really? And what nefarious plot is he hatching now? Let's just say that I saw a whole lot more weeping, whining and wailing about the fact that he had accountability partners and didn't have his money out in the open for vultures to pour over than anything about an "insurrection", which, BTW, is what this nation was founded on.

Irony alert! Mike Pence refused to be alone in a room with another woman besides his wife. And his Kristi Noem won't be allowed to be alone in a room with Trump.

"I don't think he is fit for the job," Grisham said. "I think that he is erratic. I think that he can be delusional. I think that he is a narcissist and cares about himself first and foremost. And I do not want him to be our president again."

Former White House press secretary Stephanie Grisham said that she witnessed first-hand former President Trump’s alleged sexual harassment, describing it as “really bad, to the point that I was extremely uncomfortable.”

During an appearance on CNN earlier this week, Grisham detailed the harassment she observed while working under the then-president. She added that she wanted to protect a specific staffer, who she said Trump would frequently take on trips with him.

“I tried everything I could to ensure she was never alone with him,” she added.

While she noted that Trump would frequently comment on people’s looks and speculate about cosmetic surgery, Grisham said the harassment against the specific staffer was particularly alarming.

“But with this one staffer, it was really bad, to the point that I was extremely uncomfortable,” Grisham said. “I did everything I could to keep her off of trips actually, and to stay with her if she was with him alone because I was really nervous about what could happen.”

And he is right. Look at Kavanaugh or the Trump BS with that old ugly hippie. Stay far far away. Entrapment or bogus charges will come your way under Deep State Police State.

And he is right. Look at Kavanaugh or the Trump BS with that old ugly hippie. Stay far far away. Entrapment or bogus charges will come your way under Deep State Police State.
Good point. Same reason doctors usually insist on having a nurse or an assistant in the same room with them when they conduct examinations.

What we are learning from guys like Trump and Vince McMahon, they treat women very poorly

WWE founder Vince McMahon 'defecated' on and trafficked former employee: sex abuse lawsuit​

1706553825348.png

Well….actual self respecting women would be willing to serve.

No self respecting woman would serve under Biden.
and also, you can just compare the visions at the conventions and rallies,,,like,,the world will see Trump,and to his left and right,we have his wife and Kristie. now, do we have any beautiful women to stand on the left and right to Biden to make him look superior?

We all know that Kristi is in the upper tier of VP candidates. Some feel that she is Trumps first choice. She could really energize the womens vote big time. And let's say "Over excite" the mens vote for obvious reasons. The left wont have any real "Negative Bullpoop" to throw at Kristi, like they did with Sarah Palin. So what are your opinions on this potential ticket? They wont have any problems filling any major football stadiums, while the Biden ticket will still be filling up high school gymnasiums, right?
i wonder what the average black man will have to say about the very attractive Kristi if shes the VP

Irony alert! Mike Pence refused to be alone in a room with another woman besides his wife. And his Kristi Noem won't be allowed to be alone in a room with Trump.

"I don't think he is fit for the job," Grisham said. "I think that he is erratic. I think that he can be delusional. I think that he is a narcissist and cares about himself first and foremost. And I do not want him to be our president again."

Former White House press secretary Stephanie Grisham said that she witnessed first-hand former President Trump’s alleged sexual harassment, describing it as “really bad, to the point that I was extremely uncomfortable.”

During an appearance on CNN earlier this week, Grisham detailed the harassment she observed while working under the then-president. She added that she wanted to protect a specific staffer, who she said Trump would frequently take on trips with him.

“I tried everything I could to ensure she was never alone with him,” she added.

While she noted that Trump would frequently comment on people’s looks and speculate about cosmetic surgery, Grisham said the harassment against the specific staffer was particularly alarming.

“But with this one staffer, it was really bad, to the point that I was extremely uncomfortable,” Grisham said. “I did everything I could to keep her off of trips actually, and to stay with her if she was with him alone because I was really nervous about what could happen.”
Great, so she compromised someone's career based on her personal paranoia.

We all know that Kristi is in the upper tier of VP candidates. Some feel that she is Trumps first choice. She could really energize the womens vote big time. And let's say "Over excite" the mens vote for obvious reasons. The left wont have any real "Negative Bullpoop" to throw at Kristi, like they did with Sarah Palin. So what are your opinions on this potential ticket? They wont have any problems filling any major football stadiums, while the Biden ticket will still be filling up high school gymnasiums, right?

She will ene4rgize women voters against Trump. She is a right wing fascist who would put women's lives at risk should a pregnant woman have complications. She supports seditious acts against this country. The Biden ticket will fill up voting booths. That is what counts.

Great, so she compromised someone's career based on her personal paranoia.
Trump admitted he just walks up and grabs women's pussies. Who would know Trump better than someone who's around Trump all the time? Why would you assume she's just being paranoid? Based on Trump's own words, watch out if you have a vagina. He may just grab it without even asking.

And if he'd never been accused of rape before but we know he has a long history with the R word

A woman vice president under Trump! You would see how much the hypocrite democrats love and respect women ... lol

Trump will pick her because she gives him a hard on
She shouldn't. She is not a good-looking woman. But Trump might appreciate the extensive makeup work.

Start mentally removing that makeup and see what you end up with.

Also, she's an adulteress. Recent - 2023. That's fresh and ripe for questions and attack ads.

She shouldn't. She is not a good-looking woman. But Trump might appreciate the extensive makeup work.

Start mentally removing that makeup and see what you end up with.

Also, she's an adulteress. Recent - 2023. That's fresh and ripe for questions and attack ads.
There's absolutely zero proof that she's an adulteress.

She will ene4rgize women voters against Trump. She is a right wing fascist who would put women's lives at risk should a pregnant woman have complications. She supports seditious acts against this country. The Biden ticket will fill up voting booths. That is what counts.
I bet Noem can whip your beta ass. She can fish, hunt wild game and field dress them. Ride horses on the range and at rodeos. Can you?

Forum List

Back