Palin Derangement Syndrome Hits Hard

An IQ of 130 is still two standard deviations above the mean, which means these persons have higher IQs than 95% of the people tested.

File:IQ curve.svg - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Other than the Mensa dorks and as a metric for mental retardation, few people utilize the IQ test as a metric for anything.

I can look at Obama and Carter's academic achievements and know they are plenty smart. Whether that correlates into good job performance, only time will tell (for Obama).

No, no, no GTH.

Didn't you hear that despite the fact that Obama can't get any of his agenda passed, he has managed to do irreparable damaged to this country and put it on the fast track to Gulag era Russia?

Keep up, man!

Art, he has the majority. If he can't get his agenda passed, it's not because he can't - it's because he doesn't actually want to. You're smart - think more logically about what he says he wants and what he really wants. And, by 'he', I don't necessarily mean Obama himself as an individual.

Having the majority doesn't mean anything anymore, as the Republicans have been allowed to corrupt the filibuster into a 60-vote requirement to move any legislation.

I have been living on the REAL planet. The one who actually reads something that does not involve the National Inquirer to get MY news. Oh no, there is no liberal media bias. Did you happen to know that Katie Curic interviewed Biden on several different occasions and that those tapes were edited to show Joe never stating one screw up.:lol::lol::lol:Did you also know that Joe made a statement stating that Rosevelt got on television to announce to the world about the attacks on Pearl Harbor and did you also know that there were maybe three television sets in the entire U.S at that time.:lol::lol: Oh noooooooooooo Biden never screws up with what he states, not anymore, because Obama has his mouth taped shut.

Joe's taped interview with the very liberal left wing nut case Katie Curic was edited to make him actually look smart.

WTF does Biden have to do with any of this? I didn't bring him up. I knew his daughter in college and thought she was nice enough, but I think Biden is an ass. So what?

Palin's taped interviews with the very liberal left wing nut case Katie Curic was edited to make her look stupid. Nooooooooooooooooooooo media bias there.:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Oh bullshit. Couric blew that interview. There was no editing. Couric just asked her legitimate questions that Palin flubbed time and time again.

Which led the thinking world to ponder this: If you can't handle Katie Couric, how are you going to handle Ahmendinejad?

Palin's resignation speech was equally awful.

From Palin's book, Going Rogue, page 272-275 this has been FACT CHECKED by 11 different Associated Press Journalists.

I couldn't have known it then, but what transpired during the series of interviews and what CBS actually aired were two different breeds of cat. Camera crews shot hours of footage across the U.S; Katie and her producers decided on which fraction America would see-- and let's just say the emphasis was on my worst moments. Editing footage is nothing new, of course,' I created video packages when I worked as a sports reporter. But reponsible editing means you keep substance and context, and trim out fat. When I saw the final cut, it was clear that CBS had sought out the bad moments, and systematically sliced out material that would accurately convey my message. The sin of ommission was glaring............

So Palin's objection to Couric was that she didn't ask her sofball questions and didn't splice out the parts that made her look like a moron? I guess Sarah expected to be handled with kiddy gloves.

Well, shame on Katie Couric for doing her job!

Face it, the burden of proof was on Palin to show that she was ready to step into the presidents job (especially when her running mate was the oldest presidential candidate in recent memory, and had a history of cancer). She flubbed it. That's why it was a big news item. Additionally, she was new and everyone was curious about her. Biden never drew the press Palin did. That's was a double edged sword.

Again the root of it is this: If Katie Couric is too tough for Palin, how is she going to deal with Ahmadinejad?

No, no, no GTH.

Didn't you hear that despite the fact that Obama can't get any of his agenda passed, he has managed to do irreparable damaged to this country and put it on the fast track to Gulag era Russia?

Keep up, man!

Art, he has the majority. If he can't get his agenda passed, it's not because he can't - it's because he doesn't actually want to. You're smart - think more logically about what he says he wants and what he really wants. And, by 'he', I don't necessarily mean Obama himself as an individual.

He is nothing more than a puppet for the left wing radical agenda in this country. That's why it has taken sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo long for him to make a decision on Afghanistan. He has no positions other than the one's he's told to have. He's the salesperson. That's it!!! Just wait until he announces the increase in troops over in Afghanistan, the liberals will be howling and it's the one and only thing that he has done that I agree with.:lol::lol:

Yeah........just like Bush Jr. was a puppet for Wall Street and Dick Cheney. Might explain why we went into the WRONG FUCKING COUNTRY after 9/11.

Bush didn't have any positions other than what the greedy fucks told him to. And yeah.....Bush Jr. was a salesperson as well......

Just a really shitty one is all.

But, if you think about it, we went from the right over to the left. Things have to balance out somehow!

Physics and the Universe will tell you that. Law of Thermodynamics anyone?

Clinton, Bush, Reagan had IQ's around the 130's. They were good leaders.

Carter and Obama scored in the 170's with Carter slightly ahead. They are lousy leaders and even worse Presidents.

Does that tell you anything??

IQ's are irrelevant and all Presidents are jokes?

Forum List

Back