Palestinian Talks, lectures, & interviews.

The The Principle Allied Powers acquired the territory (of Palestine) through Article 16 of the Treaty of Lausanne.
No they didn't.

Link?
There's that Treaty of Lausanne thing.

Now would be a good time to identify those "new states" you insist were created but can't identify.
Sure, Lebanon, Syria, Iraq, Transjordan, and Palestine.

You should have known that already.
So.... indeed, your claim that Lebanon was created by the Treaty of Lausanne was an obvious fraud. Indeed, there is nothing in the Treaty of Lausanne that supports such creation of a ''new state''.

So.... Lets move on to your claim that Syria was a ''new state'' created by the Treaty of Lausanne.

Link?
How did you get so confused?

The The Principle Allied Powers acquired the territory (of Palestine) through Article 16 of the Treaty of Lausanne.
No they didn't.

Link?

Now would be a good time to identify those "new states" you insist were created but can't identify.

So.... indeed, your claim that Lebanon was created by the Treaty of Lausanne was an obvious fraud. Indeed, there is nothing in the Treaty of Lausanne that supports such creation of a ''new state''.

So.... Lets move on to your claim that Syria was a ''new state'' created by the Treaty of Lausanne.

Link?
How did you get your conspiracy theories so wrong?

No they didn't.

Link?

Link?
If Syria was a ''new state'' created by the Treaty of Lausanne, why wasn't that stated in the Treaty?

Link?

No they didn't.

Link?

So, let's revisit your claim about those ''new states'' you insist were created by the Treaty of Lausanne. We've eliminated your first three; Lebanon, Syria and Iraq. Why you insist that those nations were invented by the Treaty of Lausanne is the stuff of some pretty careless, rudimentary lack of historical knowledge and some pretty silly conspiracy theories.

So, let's move on to Transjordan, certainly not invented by the Treaty of Lausanne. A way to support your claim would be to provide the text of the Treaty of Lausanne describing that event.

Link?

No they didn't.

Link?

So, let's revisit your claim about those ''new states'' you insist were created by the Treaty of Lausanne. We've eliminated your first three; Lebanon, Syria and Iraq. Why you insist that those nations were invented by the Treaty of Lausanne is the stuff of some pretty careless, rudimentary lack of historical knowledge and some pretty silly conspiracy theories.

So, let's move on to Transjordan, certainly not invented by the Treaty of Lausanne. A way to support your claim would be to provide the text of the Treaty of Lausanne describing that event.

Link?
So, let's revisit your claim about those ''new states'' you insist were created by the Treaty of Lausanne.
I never said that. You are confused.

No they didn't.

Link?

Link?
So, let's revisit your claim about those ''new states'' you insist were created by the Treaty of Lausanne.
You’re forgetful. Maybe dishonest.

I’ll go with dishonest.

No they didn't.

Link?

Link?

I’ll go with dishonest.
Link?

No they didn't.

Link?

We seem to be at a point of diminishing options for evidence of the “new states” you claim were invented by the Treaty of Lausanne.

let’s recap, shall we?

Q. Was Lebanon invented by the Treaty of Lausanne?
A. No.

Q. Were Syria, Iraq or Transjordan invented by the Treaty of Lausanne?
A. No.

That leaves us to examine your claim / conspiracy theory that the Magical Kingdom of Pally’land was invented by the Treaty of Lausanne.
Q . Is the above true.
A. No.

The facts seem to contradict your conspiracy theories. Of course, you could provide some evidence to support your claims. You could, for example, provide a link to a specific citation where Lebanon, Syria, Iraq, Transjordan, or Pal’istan were identified anywhere in the Treaty of Lausanne as being created / invented by that Treaty.

I’ll await your link usual shuffle off, sidestep, moon walk, deflection, etc.

link?

No they didn't.

Link?

Link?

I’ll go with dishonest.
Link?
Yes. You are required to supply a link to identify where Lebanon, Syria, Iraq, Transjordan, and Pal’istan were invented by the Treaty of Lausanne.

If you forget what you are tasked with doing, refer back to this post.

If you forget where this post can be found, write it down so you don’t forget.

link?

No they didn't.

Link?

The country of Lebanon was created by the Treaty of Lausanne?

Link?

*waits for Tinmore to post unrelated link then claim that it backs up his statement. iOS”" the best app ever ever ppl I have
RE: Palestinian Talks, lectures, & interviews.
SUBTOPIC: Terminology: Military Control 'vs' Sovereignty ...
⁜→ P F Tinmore, et al,

BLUF: OK, what are you talking about.​

I wasn't talking about 1967.
(COMMENT)

Stop being so mysterious. Because after June 1920 and before 1967, I really don't see an example of an occupation.

1611604183365.png

Most Respectfully,
R
So then, what was 1948? Occupation? Conquest?
Well you keep trying to convince us that Israel declaring independence was never legit because they did not follow some mythical rules that you yourself made up.
So why don’t you tell us what set of rules that Israel needed to have followed in order to legally declare independence , and provide links to prove these rules are factual .
Israel declared independence without a defined territory. Israel still has no defined territory.
First off , you didn’t answer anything I asked. I asked for a link, instead I got usual Tinmore jibberish.
Speaking of territory, how can Israel be a sovereign state, part of the U.N and have internationally recognized borders if it does not have defined territory?
Oh and, another nice duck !
Indeed, that is a question that I have been asking for years. That is when everyone starts dancing.
:dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:
Lololol! I literally just caught you ducking and dancing a few posts ago Tinmore. Let’s try again, maybe this time you won’t duck:
What set of rules must a country follow in order to declare independence . Provide a link. Oh, and I’m not talking about your set of imaginary rules .

ARTICLE 1

The state as a person of international law should possess the following qualifications: a ) a permanent population; b ) a defined territory; c ) government; and d) capacity to enter into relations with the other states.​

Let's look at these.

a ) a permanent population;

Palestine's population dated back for untold centuries.

Israel's population consisted of recent colonial settlers.

b ) a defined territory;

Palestine has international borders that were defined by treaty.

Israel has never had a defined territory.

c ) government;

Palestine's government, under the tutelage of the Mandate, collected taxes, had police, (separate from the Mandate army) created law, issued passports and visas, etc..

Israel's government was created by the foreign Jewish Agency that was created in Zurich by the foreign World Zionist Organization. It was imposed on Palestine, at the point of a gun, against the wishes of the majority of the people.

d) capacity to enter into relations with the other states.

Palestine signed on to international agreements including a trade agreement with the US in 1932. It engaged in international travel, trade, and tourism.

Israel also had relations with other states.

ARTICLE 3

The political existence of the state is independent of recognition by the other states. Even before recognition the state has the right to defend its integrity and independence,...​
Palestine does NOT have international borders. What treaties and with which countries? Links?

2010 Britannica Student Encyclopedia Copyright under International Copyright Union © 2010 by Encyclopædia Britannica, Inc. pp 168

1618405709696.png

Declassified: Cease Fire Map 1948
1948 map of Palestine.
Cool story. It’s now 2021 and Israel has defined territory and international boundaries that are INTERNATIONALLY RECOGNIZED:
But here is the question you have been ducking forever: why is there NOTHING about any treaties and boundaries involving Palestine ?

No they didn't.

Link?

Link?

I’ll go with dishonest.
Link?
Yes. You are required to supply a link to identify where Lebanon, Syria, Iraq, Transjordan, and Pal’istan were invented by the Treaty of Lausanne.

link?
I can't defend a position that I do not hold.

Whether or not YOU (and the rest of the Arab Palestinians) recognize the boundaries if Israel as defined (either then in 1948 or now in 2021),
Which boundaries are those?

You got maps?
The boundaries that are internationally recognized that came into existence through treaties . Treaties I may add, that did not involve the mythical state of Palestine . Also, why do you continually ask for maps and links ? We always post them, but then you just find some other reason to claim the link is not true: Rocco and I have posted COUNTLESS times links to prove Israel’s boundaries. The links clearly state : ISRAEL’s boundaries are so and so”. I mean, it doesn’t get more clearer than that!
Israel does need you or your Palestinian buddies’ recognition for it to exist. Your childish denial does not simply erase Israel or its INTERNATIONALLY RECOGNIZED BOUNDARIES .
Still no maps?
Maps of what? Israel? I have no idea what you are asking me. Any monkey can google Israel and find countless maps. But here’s something that I think you’ll like. You keep blabbing on about “defined territory”, but what is defined territory ? :
Defined territory – this refers to the territory over which control of the state is exercised, and which demarcates the state from its neighbours. ... Government – statehood requires the existence of a government in control of territory and population.

This could not be closer to the truth when it comes to Israel declaring independence . In an earlier post, you posted a link with the pre requisitions for statehood. Fact of the matter is, Israel has their shit together when the British left Palestine by forming a government that controlled its people the land they lived on. The “Palestinians” did not. Israel declared independence and formed a recognized state. The “Palestinians” tried doing that AFTER Israel did, but nothing happened. In other words, they should have thought about forming a country instead of declaring war.
Crying, whining and attempting to rewrite history to a version that you feel SHOULD have happened is childish and pathetic and frankly, all you’re doing is making yourself look foolish after trying over and over again to deny facts that have been proven to you countless times with links.

Whether or not YOU (and the rest of the Arab Palestinians) recognize the boundaries if Israel as defined (either then in 1948 or now in 2021),

You got maps?
The boundaries that are internationally recognized that came into existence through treaties . Treaties I may add, that did not involve the mythical state of Palestine . Also, why do you continually ask for maps and links ? We always post them, but then you just find some other reason to claim the link is not true: Rocco and I have posted COUNTLESS times links to prove Israel’s boundaries. The links clearly state : ISRAEL’s boundaries are so and so”. I mean, it doesn’t get more clearer than that!
Israel does need you or your Palestinian buddies’ recognition for it to exist. Your childish denial does not simply erase Israel or its INTERNATIONALLY RECOGNIZED BOUNDARIES .
Still no maps?
Maps of what? Israel? I have no idea what you are asking me. Any monkey can google Israel and find countless maps. But here’s something that I think you’ll like. You keep blabbing on about “defined territory”, but what is defined territory ? :
Defined territory – this refers to the territory over which control of the state is exercised, and which demarcates the state from its neighbours. ... Government – statehood requires the existence of a government in control of territory and population.

This could not be closer to the truth when it comes to Israel declaring independence . In an earlier post, you posted a link with the pre requisitions for statehood. Fact of the matter is, Israel has their shit together when the British left Palestine by forming a government that controlled its people the land they lived on. The “Palestinians” did not. Israel declared independence and formed a recognized state. The “Palestinians” tried doing that AFTER Israel did, but nothing happened. In other words, they should have thought about forming a country instead of declaring war.
Crying, whining and attempting to rewrite history to a version that you feel SHOULD have happened is childish and pathetic and frankly, all you’re doing is making yourself look foolish after trying over and over again to deny facts that have been proven to you countless times with links.
Don't confuse occupation with sovereignty.

No they didn't.

Link?

Link?

I’ll go with dishonest.
Link?

link?
I can't defend a position that I do not hold.
Have you already forgotten the position you hold, or, perhaps changed your position when it can’t be defended?

So we’re still waiting for the names of those “new states” you claim were invented by the Treaty of Lausanne.

Link?

You got maps?
Still no maps?

Don’t confuse the Treaty of Lausanne with creation of any “new states”.

You got maps?
Still no maps?

You are the one beating that dead horse.

You got maps?
Still no maps?

You are the one beating that dead horse.
Your nonsense claim that the Treaty of Lausanne created any number of "new states" is not just a dead horse but has joined eohippus as a Montanan fossil.

If the Treaty of Lausanne invented Lebanon, Syria, Iraq, Transjordan, and Pal’Istan, why is that not identified in the Treaty?

Link?

RE: Palestinian Talks, lectures, & interviews.
SUBTOPIC: Territorial Partition & Independence
⁜→ Hollie, P F Tinmore, et al,

BLUF: The Treaty of Lausanne, technically, did not create any new countries. And our friend P F Tinmore knows this.

Your nonsense claim that the Treaty of Lausanne created any number of "new states" is not just a dead horse but has joined eohippus as a Montanan fossil.

If the Treaty of Lausanne invented Lebanon, Syria, Iraq, Transjordan, and Pal’Istan, why is that not identified in the Treaty?

Link?
(COMMENT)

◈ Lebanon was released from the French Mandate and became independent in November 1943. It was a carve-out from the old Beirut Vilayet. Much the same as Jordan was a carve-out from the Vilayet of Syria and later the Mandate for Palestine Territory.
◈ Syria was released from the French Mandate in April 1946 and became independent. Syrian demarcations were originally set by the "frontier described in Article 8 of the Franco-Turkish Agreement of the 20th October 1921." But the Mandate boundaries that partitioned Syria were determined between France and Great Britain Treaty #564 - the Franco-British Convention of 23 December 1920 after decisions were made at the San Remo Convention (April 1920).
◈ Iraq was released from the British Mandate in 1932 and became independent.
And, of course we know that:
◈ Jordan was released from the British Mandate in May 1946 and became independent.
◈. Israel was released from the British Mandate and became independent in May 1948.

The Treaty of Lausanne was a very important piece of history. And it created the conditions for each of these new countries to emerge.

Ottoman  Pollitical Subdivisions.png

As if this has not been outline in many of our previous discussions. To keep harping on the notion that the Arab Palestinians were allotted some special privilege by the Treaty of Lausanne is simply incorrect. The Arab Palestinians were not mentioned by name in a Treaty until the much more recent Jordan-Israeli Peace Treaty (1994) and Egypt and Israel Treaty of Peace (1979). In those cases, the international boundaries were set without prejudice to the Arab Palestines of the West Bank, Jerusalem, and the Gaza Strip. But these two agreement were set between Egypt and Jordan with Israel (respectively). It was not an obligation to the Arab Palestinians.

No matter what the Arab Palestinians might make from the Treaty of Lausanne, relative to the Mandate for Palestine, the current boundaries are set by the central agreements made note of in Posting #631
and more recently Posting #1356.

1611604183365.png

Most Respectfully,
R

◈. Israel was released from the British Mandate and became independent in May 1948.
It is my understanding that the new states were released from mandate and became independent by treaty with the mandate powers. I don't recall such a treaty with Israel.

Could you clarify that for me?

Forum List

Back