Palestinian Talks, lectures, & interviews.

RE: Palestinian Talks, lectures, & interviews.
✪ Again with the Cut'n'Paste
※→ et al,

(COMMENTARY)

Our friend P F Tinmore injects the Cut'n'Paste Model; as if it represents evil doing.

View attachment 703119
(CONTINUED)

Antisemitism is simply opposition. It is NOT the advocacy or call for violence. The Combat Antisemitism Movement (CAM) is about as hostile as touch football. CAM is nothing like the Palestinianz.

President Abbas is about as real as a Three-Dollar Bill.

Limerick: There was a Young Lady of Niger

887.jpg

There was a young lady of Niger
Who smiled as she rode on a tiger;
They returned from the ride
With the lady inside,
And the smile on the face of the tiger.​

I'm not sure who is riding the Tiger, but I expect the Arab Palestinians to be on the Tiger's menu.

1611604183365.png

Most Respectfully,
R
The Combat Antisemitism Movement
Real antisemitism or that fake IHRA shit?

Jerusalem is not at all a Hebrew homeland, but instead about the most genocidal invasion ever, where Joshua's pride in murdering all the native Canaanites in Jericho, is well documented.
Clearly the Hebrew tribes are not from the Land of Canaan, never lived there, are not native, and have no right to be there.
In fact, they always caused so much trouble, that even their puppet masters, the Romans, how had returned them to power after the Assyrians and Babylonians had defeated them, that the Romans expelled them as well.
It is obvious there is something totally wrong historically with Hebrew culture, that they can not get along with anyone.
And present Israel is no better.
Palestine was legally created by the Treaty of San Remo and Treaty of Sevres, in 1920, and that makes the following Jewish immigration, Zionism, and the creation of Israel, totally and completely illegal.
Jews in Israel are not native and have no right to be there.

How is it called when you frame
an ethnic group as a crime?

VPAD 2022 | Day 2 | Session 2: Palestine/Israel in Domestic U.S. Politics​

Impact of the Israeli Occupation on Palestinian Science, Education, and Research​

"The Israel/Palestine Campus Debate"​

I have a problem with Miriam Elman. She says that Zionists do not shout down Palestinian events. But she does not mention the Palestinian events that are cancelled before they can start.. She also mentioned that Palestinian academic freedom was not violated. She didn't mention Joseph Massad, Rabab Abdulhadi. Steven Salaita, Norm Finkelstein...

Not to mention that in Palestine schools and universities are bombed. Students and faculty are arrested. students who want to study abroad are denied travel. Visiting students and professors are denied entrance visas.

How can somebody so ignorant be in a discussion?

YAWN…. I wonder what Jewish Education would be like if the Palestinians controlled it?
Lesson 1) The Holocaust never happened
2) Correction; Their behavior caused it
3) Jews have no religious claims to that region; it’s a myth
That’s just for starters

Forum List

Back