Palestinian Talks, lectures, & interviews.

A New Path To Peace: Examining a One-State Solution for Israel-Palestine (Panel 3)​

RCPI Webinar: Author Discussion with Rashid Khalidi on The Hundred Years’ War on Palestine​

The 70th Palestinian Nakba Day – The Jewish perspective​

Here we go again… Hasidic Jews against Zionism. Not capable of researching why this is so.
I wonder what this “ individual “ would say Re; their being forbidden to visit their Holy Sites? 👍🇮🇱

Joseph Massad on Peace Is War: Negotiations, Israeli settler colonialism, and the Palestinians​

RE: Palestinian Talks, lectures, & interviews.
SUBTOPIC: Putting the Thoughts Together,- vs - Rebroadcasting...
※→ P F TINEMORE, et al,

On Page 171 of this thread, you re-posted about a dozen; one after the other. How is a poor old man like me supposed to put that all together?

Are you actually discussing the topic at hand? OR Are you acting as a broadcast repeater for these various propaganda outlets?

1611604183365.png

Most Respectfully,
R
I am not the only one who can post in this thread. Anyone can post what they like. This is a discussion board. I post a variety of people from a variety of sources with the hope that discussions will follow.

Anyone can respond/discuss/refute anything I post. That is the purpose of a discussion board.

Our friend RoccoR is making a sound argument,
about the shallow nature of 'anti-Israel' activism
to which you have yet to respond.

All you do is troll with random videos,
which you don't watch beyond the headline, and
only to evade discussion, because you can't morally
defend your position, nor admit what you actually believe.

Our friend RoccoR is making a sound argument,
about the shallow nature of 'anti-Israel' activism
to which you have yet to respond.

All you do is troll with random videos,
which you don't watch beyond the headline, and
only to evade discussion, because you can't morally
defend your position, nor admit what you actually believe.
Point out any issue you disagree with and let's discuss.

Isn't that what a discussion board for?

Orinoco Tribune - Editorial Talk #4 - Palestine: Zionism & Liberation Struggle with Khaled Barakat​

This commentary addresses these questions by fleshing out the notions of settler colonialism and indigeneity and the relationship between the two through an exploration of the process of Israeli settler colonialism that created Palestinian indigeneity. It then discusses the limitations of the application of international law to indigenous struggles and concludes with thoughts on how to better incorporate the notion of Palestinian indigeneity in the Palestinian quest for freedom, justice, and equality.

Israel, turning blood into money.

2021 Edward Said Memorial Lecture with Susan Abulhawa​

when folks talk about Palestine, they about it as a land, not as a people. even though Palestinians are the indigenous people of that land

Historian Edward Gibbon in 1776 noted that ‘Phoenicia & Palestine will forever live in the collective memory of mankind’

Gibbon astutely observed that Romans, Persians Arabs wanted Palestine for extraordinary fertility of its soil, opulence beauty purity of its air

Kamal Salibi's "A House of Many Mansions" is required reading for anyone trying to understand Lebanon's history, and it was an enormous help today as I deliberated whether Palestinian refugee flows contributed to the 1958 crisis in Lebanon

In Jenin, the Israelis have found a capable adversary, a group known as the Jenin Brigades, which has carried out shootings on Israeli military checkpoints and engages in armed clashes during Israeli raids. Now, when the Israelis enter Jenin, they are not just met by rocks, but by bullets too.

Will Al Jazeera also dig him from the grave to parade
the streets for a second burial in prime time?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back