Palestinian Talks, lectures, & interviews.

Welcome – Sir Vincent Fean, Chair of Day 1 and Keynote Speaker Dr Hanan Ashrawi​

RE: Palestinian Talks, lectures, & interviews.
SUBTOPIC: Putting the Thoughts Together,- vs - Rebroadcasting...
※→ P F TINEMORE, et al,

On Page 171 of this thread, you re-posted about a dozen; one after the other. How is a poor old man like me supposed to put that all together?

Are you actually discussing the topic at hand? OR Are you acting as a broadcast repeater for these various propaganda outlets?

1611604183365.png

Most Respectfully,
R

RE: Palestinian Talks, lectures, & interviews.
SUBTOPIC: Putting the Thoughts Together,- vs - Rebroadcasting...
※→ P F TINEMORE, et al,

On Page 171 of this thread, you re-posted about a dozen; one after the other. How is a poor old man like me supposed to put that all together?

Are you actually discussing the topic at hand? OR Are you acting as a broadcast repeater for these various propaganda outlets?

1611604183365.png

Most Respectfully,
R
I am not the only one who can post in this thread. Anyone can post what they like. This is a discussion board. I post a variety of people from a variety of sources with the hope that discussions will follow.

Anyone can respond/discuss/refute anything I post. That is the purpose of a discussion board.

I am not the only one who can post in this thread. Anyone can post what they like. This is a discussion board. I post a variety of people from a variety of sources with the hope that discussions will follow.

Anyone can respond/discuss/refute anything I post. That is the purpose of a discussion board.
What is there to discuss about your spam dumping of YouTube videos?

A New Path to Peace: Examining the One-State Solution for Israel-Palestine (Panel 1)​

A New Path to Peace: Examining a One-State Solution for Israel-Palestine (Panel 2)​

Forum List

Back