Palestinian Mother Kills Four in Bombing

jimnyc

Aug 28, 2003
New York
** What a Mom! Nice to see some still have good 'ol family values! **

EREZ CROSSING, Gaza Strip - A Palestinian mother of two blew herself up Wednesday at the main crossing point between Israel and the Gaza Strip, killing at least four Israelis and wounding seven other people, Israeli rescue services and media said.

It was believed to be the first time the Islamic militant group Hamas has sent a female suicide bomber, possibly signaling a change in tactics that could expand its anti-Israeli campaign.

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tm...p/20040114/ap_on_re_mi_ea/israel_palestinians

yes, its sad that on one hand they want peace and yet they allow and I would say foster this type of tragegy. both sides of this conflict/dispute need to stop the BS ,sit down and stop the carnage. If peace were agreed upon today it would not truly come into affect for at least one generation maybe more. times wasting boys..

You are right Jon, as Churchill said "jaw jaw is better than war war".

However with such deep seated hatred on both sides of the equation, allied to the fundamental indoctrination of the terrorists, it is very difficult to see a possible way forward.

That woman died so that her children might live. I do not side with the Arabs, but I have a common enemy with them. I do not know how the conflict between Jews and Arabs will turn out. I only know that my people have no business siding with the Jews, who have endeavored to genocide my people through immigration and integration.

Originally posted by William Joyce
That woman died so that her children might live. I do not side with the Arabs, but I have a common enemy with them. I do not know how the conflict between Jews and Arabs will turn out. I only know that my people have no business siding with the Jews, who have endeavored to genocide my people through immigration and integration.

Why are they your enemys? who are YOUR people? how have they endeavored to genocide YOUR people? please explain

My people are white gentiles who originally came from Europe. They settled - some would say took over - North America. Good or bad, that's what they did. They established a government and a land. Around the 1900s, Jewish persons began arriving in these parts. Jewish persons were hostile toward the gentiles. Their hostility took the form of "liberalism," which was really a way to strike at and destabilize the gentile majority and its traditons. They proposed Marxism, feminism, Freudianism and many other "isms" which were really Jewish activism in disguise, but which were successful in confusing and deracinating gentiles. Which they are today, and continue to be.

Today, Jews have succeeded in convincing all but a few gentiles that they are a "victim people", thus whipping up the gentiles to defend them instead of their own people. It is a masterful deceit, because few see it.

I do have a few jewish friends, on the west coast, in Texas and Iowa and Minn. I have found them to be honest, hardworking and very caring about their family and friends. as for the victim card you are playing.....how many millions were slaughtered in WWII...being almost 60 years ago I can see some forgeting but were they not a victum then? and to a lesser extent today...Israel has been fighting for its very excistence since its conception.... from what I take from your post these people have wrong you and your family for over 100 years...I dont understand how?:cof:

Originally posted by William Joyce
My people are white gentiles who originally came from Europe. They settled - some would say took over - North America. Good or bad, that's what they did. They established a government and a land. Around the 1900s, Jewish persons began arriving in these parts. Jewish persons were hostile toward the gentiles. Their hostility took the form of "liberalism," which was really a way to strike at and destabilize the gentile majority and its traditons. They proposed Marxism, feminism, Freudianism and many other "isms" which were really Jewish activism in disguise, but which were successful in confusing and deracinating gentiles. Which they are today, and continue to be.

Today, Jews have succeeded in convincing all but a few gentiles that they are a "victim people", thus whipping up the gentiles to defend them instead of their own people. It is a masterful deceit, because few see it.

Very true sir!!! Attack them as a race, they become a religion, attack them as a religion, they become a race. I just hope the Palestinians don't run out of suicide bombers before Israel runs out of "those of the Jewish persuasion".

This act of terrorism provides an interesting revelation. The Palestinians knew Israeli borderguards could be duped by a woman in pain and distress because they (Palestinian terrorists) know the Israelis will behave morally and show compassion, because in the end they are good people. They know the Israeli people are morally superior than they, and the terrorists happily exploit this fact. The time of female suicide bombers has begun.

Another interesting revelation occured after the Iranian earthquake that destroyed the city of Bam. The earthquake killed tens of thousands of muslims, and the Jews offered assistance to help with relief efforts. The state of Israel has the best emergency relief organization in the world, and Israel is a 2 hour plane flight from Bam. The Israeli government offered to help the people of a nation that has publically declared when it acquires nuclear weapons it will annhilate Israel. Not surprisingly, the Iranian government decided it was better that muslims die than Jews set foot in Iran.

"...know the Israelis will behave morally and show compassion, because in the end they are good people. They know the Israeli people are morally superior..." Read how these people(the jews) have such moral behavior and compassion that they themselves used terrorism to establish the state of Israel kind sir!!!

Jewish Terrorism

August 20, 1937 - June 29, 1939. During this period, the Zionists carried out a series of attacks against Arab buses, resulting in the death of 24 persons and wounding 25 others.

November 25, 1940. S.S.Patria was blown up by Jewish terrorists in Haifa harbour, killing 268 illegal Jewish immigrants (see below).

November 6, 1944. Zionist terrorists of the Stern Gang assassinated the British Minister Resident in the Middle East, Lord Moyne, in Cairo.

July 22, 1946. Zionist terrorists blew up the King David Hotel in Jerusalem, which housed the central offices of the civilian administration of the government of Palestine, killing or injuring more than 200 persons. The Irgun officially claimed responsibility for the incident, but subsequent evidence indicated that both the Haganah and the Jewish Agency were involved.

October 1, 1946. The British Embassy in Rome was badly damaged by bomb explosions, for which Irgun claimed responsibility.

June 1947. Letters sent to British Cabinet Ministers were found to contain bombs.

September 3, 1947. A postal bomb addressed to the British War Office exploded in the post office sorting room in London, injuring 2 persons. It was attributed to Irgun or Stern Gangs. (The Sunday Times, Sept. 24, 1972, p.8)

December 11, 1947. Six Arabs were killed and 30 wounded when bombs were thrown from Jewish trucks at Arab buses in Haifa; 12 Arabs were killed and others injured in an attack by armed Zionists on an Arab coastal village near Haifa.

December 13,1947. Zionist terrorists, believed to be members of Irgun Zvai Leumi, killed 18 Arabs and wounded nearly 60 in Jerusalem, Jaffa and Lydda areas. In Jerusalem, bombs were thrown in an Arab market-place near the Damascus Gate; in Jaffa, bombs were thrown into an Arab cafe; in the Arab village of Al Abbasya, near Lydda, 12 Arabs were killed in an attack with mortars and automatic weapons.

December 19, 1947. Haganah terrorists attacked an Arab village near Safad, blowing up two houses, in the ruins of which were found the bodies of 10 Arabs, including 5 children. Haganah admitted responsibility for the attack.

December 29, 1947. Two British constables and 11 Arabs were killed and 32 Arabs injured, at the Damascus Gate in Jerusalem when Irgun members threw a bomb from a taxi.

December 30,1947. A mixed force of the Zionist Palmach and the "Carmel Brigade" attacked the village of Balad al Sheikh, killing more than 60 Arabs.

1947 -- 1948. Over 700,000 Palestinian Arabs were uprooted from their homes and land, and forced to live in refugee camps on Israel's borders. They have been denied the right to return to their homes. They have been refused compensation for their homes, orchards, farms and other property stolen from them by the Israeli government. After their expulsion, the "Israeli Forces" totally obliterated (usually by bulldozing) 385 Arab villages and towns, out of a total of 475. Commonly, Israeli villages were built on the remaining rubble.

January 1, 1948. Haganah terrorists attacked a village on the slopes of Mount Carmel; 17 Arabs were killed and 33 wounded.

January 4, 1948. Haganah terrorists wearing British Army uniforms penetrated into the center of Jaffa and blew up the Serai (the old Turkish Government House) which was used as a headquarters of the Arab National Committee, killing more than 40 persons and wounding 98 others.

January 5, 1948. The Arab-owned Semiramis Hotel in Jerusalem was blown up, killing 20 persons, among them Viscount de Tapia, the Spanish Consul. Haganah admitted responsibility for this crime.

January 7, 1948. Seventeen Arabs were killed by a bomb at the Jaffa Gate in Jerusalem, 3 of them while trying to escape. Further casualties, including the murder of a British officer near Hebron, were reported from different parts of the country.

January 16, 1948. Zionists blew up three Arab buildings. In the first, 8 children between the ages of 18 months and 12 years, died.

December 13, 1947 -- February 10, 1948. Seven incidents of bomb-tossing at innocent Arab civilians in cafes and markets, killing 138 and wounding 271 others, During this period, there were 9 attacks on Arab buses. Zionists mined passenger trains on at least 4 occasions, killing 93 persons and wounding 161 others.

February 15, 1948. Haganah terrorists attacked an Arab village near Safad, blew up several houses, killing 11 Arabs, including 4 children..

March 3, 1948. Heavy damage was done to the Arab-owned Salam building in Haifa (a 7 story block of apartments and shops) by Zionists who drove an army lorry ( truck) up to the building and escaped before the detonation of 400 Ib. of explosives; casualties numbered 11 Arabs and 3 Armenians killed and 23 injured. The Stern Gang claimed responsibility for the incident.

March 22, 1948. A housing block in Iraq Street in Haifa was blown up killing 17 and injuring 100 others. Four members of the Stern Gang drove two truck-loads of explosives into the street and abandoned the vehicles before the explosion.

March 31, 1948. The Cairo-Haifa Express was mined, for the second time in a month, by an electronically-detonated land mine near Benyamina, killing 40 persons and wounding 60 others.

April 9, 1948. A combined force of Irgun Zvai Leumi and the Stern Gang, supported by the Palmach forces, captured the Arab village of Deir Yassin and killed more than 200 unarmed civilians, including countless women and children. Older men and young women were captured and paraded in chains in the Jewish Quarter of Jerusalem; 20 of the hostages were then shot in the quarry of Gevaat Shaul.

April 16, 1948. Zionists attacked the former British army camp at Tel Litvinsky, killing 90 Arabs there.

April 19, 1948. Fourteen Arabs were killed in a house in Tiberias, which was blown up by Zionist terrorists.

May 3, 1948. A book bomb addressed to a British Army officer, who had been stationed in Palestine exploded, killing his brother, Rex Farran.

May11, 1948. A letter bomb addressed to Sir Evelyn Barker, former Commanding Officer in Palestine, was detected in the nick of time by his wife.

April 25, 1948 -- May 13, 1948. Wholesale looting of Jaffa was carried out following armed attacks by Irgun and Haganah terrorists. They stripped and carried away everything they could, destroying what they could not take with them.

THE SS PATRIA.

November 25, 1940. In September, 1940, around 3,000 Jewish refugees from Vienna, Prague and Danzig were attempting to reach Palestine. In a convoy of four river steamers, they set sail down the Danube and reached the Romanian port of Tulcea where they transferred to three Greek cargo ships named Atlantic, Pacific and Milos. Conditions on board these three ships were horrendous, reminiscent of Japanese hell-ships later in the war. Eventually the ships reached Palestinian waters, but the British Colonial Office refused them permission to land. It was finally decided to deport the refugees to the island of Mauritius where a special camp was to be built. The three ships were then brought into Haifa harbour where the liner Patria was berthed. The refugees were then embarked on the Patria and as the last passengers from the Atlantic were coming on board, a tremendous explosion ripped the liner apart. The death toll amounted to 267 refugees killed. The explosion was the work of the Jewish underground army, the Haganah, who had meant only to damage the ship to prevent it sailing but had miscalculated the amount of explosives needed to disable the ship. Many say that this was no miscalculation and was deliberate murder of Jews by Jews, in an attempt to influence British immigration policy to Palestine.

Interesting that you all you have posted dates back over a half a century with out a link to back it up..facts will do ...not opinion and guesses..

At least they are smart enough not to blow themselves up too !

Originally posted by jon_forward
point taken...but dont you think that the world..as a whole, is, or should be past such things....just my thoughts...

What it should be and what it is in reality are two very diferent things. I have no problems with two groups of people fighting one another but I do think they should restrict the combat to their armed forces and NOT harm civilians. Of course when one side is so numerically/materialisticly inferior to the other, other means must be taken I suppose.

why cant these two groups just sit the fuck down at a table and hash out a treaty of some sort and then go from there.... tit for tat is playground stuff except we are talking peoples lives instead of playballs...war is easy..peace is difficult...thats wrong!!!!

It's probably difficult to let by-gones be by-gones when the Israelis have pulled stunts like this....

On 6 June 1982, the Israeli army invaded Lebanon in what it described as 'retaliation' for the attempted assassination of Israeli Ambassador Argov in London on 4 June. The invasion, soon dubbed "Operation Peace for Galilee," progressed rapidly. By 18 June 1982, Israel had surrounded the Palestine Liberation Organisation's (PLO) armed forces in the western part of the Lebanese capital. A cease-fire, mediated by United States Envoy Philip Habib, resulted in the PLO evacuation of Beirut on 1 September 1982.

On 11 September 1982, Israeli Defence Minister Ariel Sharon, the architect of the invasion, announced that "2,000 terrorists" had remained inside the Palestinian refugee camps around Beirut. On Wednesday 15 September, the day after the assassination of Israeli-allied Phalangist militia leader and Lebanese President-elect Bashir Gemayel, the Israeli army occupied West Beirut, "encircling and sealing" the camps of Sabra and Shatila, which were inhabited by Lebanese and Palestinian civilians. By mid-day on 15 September 1982, the refugee camps were entirely surrounded by Israeli tanks and soldiers, who installed checkpoints at strategic locations and crossroads around the camps in order to monitor the entry or exit of any person. During the late afternoon and evening of that day, the camps were shelled.

Around mid-day on Thursday 16 September 1982, a unit of approximately 150 Israeli-allied Phalangists entered the first camp. For the next 40 hours members of the Phalangist militia raped, killed, and injured a large number of unarmed civilians, mostly children, women and elderly people inside the encircled and sealed camps. The estimate of victims varies between 700 (the official Israeli figure) to 3,500. The victims and survivors of the massacres have never been deemed entitled to a formal investigation of the tragedy, since Israel's Kahan Commission did not have a judicial mandate and was not backed up by legal force.

http://www.indictsharon.net/massacres.shtml

I think I'd want a little payback if an invading army did that to my countrymen.

New Topics

Forum List

Back