Israeli Air Force Strikes Gaza

SherriMunnerlyn

VIP Member
Jun 11, 2012
Israeli air force strikes Gaza. "GAZA CITY (Ma'an) -- Israeli aircraft shelled several Islamic Jihad sites in Gaza on Monday morning in response to rocket fire. A Ma'an reporter said several F16 aircraft shelled four sites belonging to the military wing of Islamic Jihad, Saraya al-Quds, in Rafah.*Shelling was also reported in empty areas near the Asda city in Khan Younis and in the Deir al-Balah district, including the al-Zawayda village.*Tunnels were also targeted along the Rafah border, with no injuries reported.*Israel also shut down all crossings into Gaza, Palestinian Authority liaison official Raed Fattouh said.*Fattouh said he was told the closure was for "security reasons."A source said Israel would only be allowing humanitarian cases through the passenger crossing Erez in northern Gaza.*The army also said Israel's Coordination of Government Activities in the Territories would be closing Kerem Shalom cargo crossing "until further notice," but did not provide further details on the passenger crossing.*Speaking to public radio on Monday morning, head of the parliamentary foreign and defense committee Avigdor Lieberman said Israel should consider reoccupying the Gaza Strip and "cleansing" it.The rocket fire followed the announcement Sunday that Islamic Jihad was temporarily suspending ties with Hamas, accusing Gaza authorities of being responsible for the death of one of the group's members.Raed Qassim Jundeyeih, a member of Islamic Jihad's militant wing, the Al-Quds Brigades, died on Sunday after being shot a day earlier by Hamas police officers." Israel air force strikes Gaza | Maan News Agency. I do not know if there were injuries to civilians in these strikes or damage tk civilian objects. I have read all the crossings between Israel and Gaza have now been closed, here in this article and elsewhere, meaning no humanitarian aid is being allowed to enter Gaza and its 1.7 million inhabitants Sherri

Last edited:
YAHOO! It's about time. God Bless Israel for shelling Islamic Jihad terrorist missile sites.

Israeli air force strikes Gaza. "GAZA CITY (Ma'an) -- Israeli aircraft shelled several Islamic

Jihad sites in Gaza on Monday morning in response to rocket fire. A Ma'an reporter said several F16 aircraft shelled four sites belonging to the military wing of Islamic Jihad, Saraya al-Quds, in Rafah.*Shelling was also reported in empty areas near the Asda city in Khan Younis and in the Deir al-Balah district, including the al-Zawayda village.*Tunnels were also targeted along the Rafah border, with no injuries reported.*Israel also shut down all crossings into Gaza, Palestinian Authority liaison official Raed Fattouh said.*Fattouh said he was told the closure was for "security reasons."A source said Israel would only be allowing humanitarian cases through the passenger crossing Erez in northern Gaza.*The army also said Israel's Coordination of Government Activities in the Territories would be closing Kerem Shalom cargo crossing "until further notice," but did not provide further details on the passenger crossing.*Speaking to public radio on Monday morning, head of the parliamentary foreign and defense committee Avigdor Lieberman said Israel should consider reoccupying the Gaza Strip and "cleansing" it.The rocket fire followed the announcement Sunday that Islamic Jihad was temporarily suspending ties with Hamas, accusing Gaza authorities of being responsible for the death of one of the group's members.Raed Qassim Jundeyeih, a member of Islamic Jihad's militant wing, the Al-Quds Brigades, died on Sunday after being shot a day earlier by Hamas police officers." Israeli air force strikes Gaza | Maan News Agency. I do not know if there were injuries to civilians in these strikes. I have read all the crossings between Israel and Gaza have now been closed. Sherri

I'm glad they didn't waste any time responding to this awful terror attack, MJ. The IDF did the right thing. If the terrorist group - Islamic Jihad - that attacked late last night doesn't get the message I say do it again. And again. Until they do.

-Jeri

No doubt about it that no matter what concessions Israel makes to the Palestinians is a mistake. Make peace offerings to Palestinians & you get jihads for a thank you. Buuild a security fence so they can remain in Israel & they call it an apartheid wall. Grant them their own Jew free Gaza & the Palestinians reward you with rocket missiles.

Gosh I wonder why Israel has been so reluctant to give the nobel peace loving, life loving Palestinians their own Palestinian State with East Jerusalem as its capitol?

I'm glad they didn't waste any time responding to this awful terror attack, MJ. The IDF did the right thing. If the terrorist group - Islamic Jihad - that attacked late last night doesn't get the message I say do it again. And again. Until they do.

-Jeri

Palestinians launch rockets, Israel does nothing.
Palestinians launch more rockets, Israel still does nothing
Palestinians launch more rockets, Israel finally retaliates.
When will they learn ?

This is why the term "peace talks" is a fiction.

Who speaks for the "Palestinians"? The PA? Hamas? The terrorists with rocket launchers?

The response should have been expected; thousands of children stayed awake because of the unprovoked aggression last night.

Surely, they should have seen this coming?

Israeli air force strikes Gaza. "GAZA CITY (Ma'an) -- Israeli aircraft shelled several Islamic Jihad sites in Gaza on Monday morning in response to rocket fire. A Ma'an reporter said several F16 aircraft shelled four sites belonging to the military wing of Islamic Jihad, Saraya al-Quds, in Rafah.*Shelling was also reported in empty areas near the Asda city in Khan Younis and in the Deir al-Balah district, including the al-Zawayda village.*Tunnels were also targeted along the Rafah border, with no injuries reported.*Israel also shut down all crossings into Gaza, Palestinian Authority liaison official Raed Fattouh said.*Fattouh said he was told the closure was for "security reasons."A source said Israel would only be allowing humanitarian cases through the passenger crossing Erez in northern Gaza.*The army also said Israel's Coordination of Government Activities in the Territories would be closing Kerem Shalom cargo crossing "until further notice," but did not provide further details on the passenger crossing.*Speaking to public radio on Monday morning, head of the parliamentary foreign and defense committee Avigdor Lieberman said Israel should consider reoccupying the Gaza Strip and "cleansing" it.The rocket fire followed the announcement Sunday that Islamic Jihad was temporarily suspending ties with Hamas, accusing Gaza authorities of being responsible for the death of one of the group's members.Raed Qassim Jundeyeih, a member of Islamic Jihad's militant wing, the Al-Quds Brigades, died on Sunday after being shot a day earlier by Hamas police officers." Israel air force strikes Gaza | Maan News Agency. I do not know if there were injuries to civilians in these strikes or damage tk civilian objects. I have read all the crossings between Israel and Gaza have now been closed, here in this article and elsewhere, meaning no humanitarian aid is being allowed to enter Gaza and its 1.7 million inhabitants Sherri

Not a single Palestinian hurt in those airstrikes.

God bless our pilots and brave men protecting our people day and night.

yeeaahhhhh-did-you-see-the-memo-about-this-thumb.jpg

We're also putting cover sheets on all the TPS reports, so if you could go ahead and do that from now on, that would be great.

No doubt about it that no matter what concessions Israel makes to the Palestinians is a mistake. Make peace offerings to Palestinians & you get jihads for a thank you. Buuild a security fence so they can remain in Israel & they call it an apartheid wall. Grant them their own Jew free Gaza & the Palestinians reward you with rocket missiles.

Gosh I wonder why Israel has been so reluctant to give the nobel peace loving, life loving Palestinians their own Palestinian State with East Jerusalem as its capitol?

-Jeri

Good point, MJ. Arafat didn't seem to get that message. Did he? As for E. Jerusalem...

All of Jerusalem is already spoken for. It is the capitol of Israel. - J. p.s. I'm preaching to the choir here - I know - but I still like reading it in print! :eusa_angel: Jerusalem is the Capitol of Israel. Long Live Israel!

Good point, MJ. Arafat didn't seem to get that message. Did he? As for E. Jerusalem...

All of Jerusalem is already spoken for. It is the capitol of Israel. - J. p.s. I'm preaching to the choir here - I know - but I still like reading it in print! :eusa_angel: Jerusalem is the Capitol of Israel. Long Live Israel!

Eventually, Jerusalem will be shared by two states.

Forum List

Back