Palestinian man shot at close range by Israeli forces in Hebron

That is not vandalism. It is clearing illegal foreign trash from your country.

This Palestinians doesn't have the ability to understand that the " 67 Borders" that the ARABS REJECTED will never be again. It was in 67 that the trash and garbage was thrown out. :smiliehug:

For Mr Tin----jews are ILLEGAL FOREIGN TRASH ---in cities like Hebron and
Bethlehem why argue----he is not much different from the people who
at the close of the 19th century HANGED black migrants from lamp posts
because they were ILLEGAL FOREIGN TRASH in New York State. For Mr.
Tin-------Mary in the manger-----in bethlehem----was ILLEGAL FOREIGN
TRASH I live in a town that harbors lots of migrants from---Lebanon,
Syria, Egypt, Pakistan, etc etc ------illegal foreign trash From where does
Mr Tin hail?

I was born in the USA----as were my parents does that fact make me legal
or illegal (whatever......)

You are talking about a negotiated settlement. That doesn't matter. There is not going to be a negotiated settlement.

This is the Palestinians statement from another thread. Ask why the Palestinians refuse to " negotiate" there is no response. Ask why Israel should give in to all demands which even he admits will only annex Israel to " palestine" in time there is no response. Consider the source. He is right about one thing; There will never be a " negotiated settlement" translation no " palestinian state" :D

This Palestinians doesn't have the ability to understand that the " 67 Borders" that the ARABS REJECTED will never be again. It was in 67 that the trash and garbage was thrown out. :smiliehug:

Mr Tin hail?

You are talking about a negotiated settlement. That doesn't matter. There is not going to be a negotiated settlement.

This is the Palestinians statement from another thread. Ask why the Palestinians refuse to " negotiate" there is no response. Ask why Israel should give in to all demands which even he admits will only annex Israel to " palestine" in time there is no response. Consider the source. He is right about one thing; There will never be a " negotiated settlement" translation no " palestinian state" :D

With all of Israel's preconditions there is nothing left to negotiate except the size of the bantustans.

No to negotiations is what I say, I completely agree with Hamas on this.

The stand should be insisting Israel abide by her obligations under intl law.

Mr Tin hail?

I agree, there will be no negotiated settlement.

As for what you claim is a Palestinians statement, that is your statement, noones statement but yours.

Mr Tin hail?

With all of Israel's preconditions there is nothing left to negotiate except the size of the bantustans.

Israel's" preconditions?" You " forgot:" to mention the pre conditions of the Palestinians

67 Borders that were never recognized before

Half Of Jerusalem which would require Israel to give up their most religious sites

" Right of Return"

With these Palestinian " pre conditions" what is there to " negotiate?" The answer is NOTHING :lol:

Intl law tells all of the people of the world that Israel occupies East Jerusalem and the West Bank and Gaza. That means Israel should take all her baby killing and land thieving Zionists and leave all occupied lands. She has no sovereignty rights in these lands, none.

Intl law tells all of the people of the world that Israel occupies East Jerusalem and the West Bank and Gaza. That means Israel should take all her baby killing and land thieving Zionists and leave all occupied lands. She has no sovereignty rights in these lands, none.
You're dreaming.

Tinmore, you ignored my question at post #15

Why do Palestinians walk to the fence or try to break the fence knowing they will likely be shot ??

1) The Palestinians are in their own country.
2) It is illegal for Israel to shoot unarmed civilians in their own country.

1) Palestinians don't have a country, that's what they're trying to get. That's the whole point of this conflict.
2) It is illegal for Palestinians to approach the fence.

Again, why do Palestinians approach the fence ?? They have nothing to do there. Until the conflict is over, that fence will remain. So , as it is, the Palestinians are just going there to stir up shit so they can get one of them shot to gain sympathy from the world. It's a typical tactic of theirs.

Thanks for the laugh though, both of what you said are extremely ridiculous. Can't wait for the other guys to see this !! :lmao:

Exactly toastman. They approach the fence in order to either cause injury to the IDF or to destroy the fence. Either act is illegal. Pftinmore views belong in lala land.

Why do Palestinians walk to the fence or try to break the fence knowing they will likely be shot ??

1) Palestinians don't have a country, that's what they're trying to get. That's the whole point of this conflict.

Again, why do Palestinians approach the fence ?? They have nothing to do there. Until the conflict is over, that fence will remain. So , as it is, the Palestinians are just going there to stir up shit so they can get one of them shot to gain sympathy from the world. It's a typical tactic of theirs.

Thanks for the laugh though, both of what you said are extremely ridiculous. Can't wait for the other guys to see this !! :lmao:
:lol::lol::lol:

Your opinion is based on false premise.

You are using Israel's propaganda version.

LOL the "Israel version" I truly enjoy the JIHADO VERSION of history and
"reality" What else to AL NABI invent? ------oh yes------the concept of "charity"

What opinion? Everything I said is true

On the other hand, YOUR 'opinion' is based on nothing because you know Palestinians don't have a country. Palestinians territories is what it's called, and you know that.

So again, Palestinians approach the fence because they are trying to stir up trouble and get Israel to fire back. Poke the bear enough times and eventually he will bite back.

On the other hand, YOUR 'opinion' is based on nothing because you know Palestinians don't have a country. Palestinians territories is what it's called, and you know that.

So again, Palestinians approach the fence because they are trying to stir up trouble and get Israel to fire back. Poke the bear enough times and eventually he will bite back.

The League of Nations determined that Palestine was a newly created state according to applicable post war treaties.

Where do you get your opinion?

The League of Nations determined that Palestine was a newly created state according to applicable post war treaties.

Where do you get your opinion?

Are you saying Palestine is a sovereign independent state ??

Can you show me a current map of Palestine ?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back