Palestinian man shot at close range by Israeli forces in Hebron

SherriMunnerlyn

VIP Member
Jun 11, 2012
http://www.maannews.net/eng/ViewDetails.aspx?ID=639319

HEBRON (Ma'an) -- A Palestinian man was shot and injured by Israeli soldiers on Saturday in the Wadi al-Khalil area south of Hebron.*Red Crescent official Nasser Qabaja told Ma'an that Ismael Mashni, 23, was shot in both feet by Israeli forces. He was subsequently taken in a private car to a medical center in al-Dhahiriya and later moved to Hebron Governmental Hospital.*Witnesses said that Mashni was shot from close range by the Israeli forces, but had no more details.An Israeli army spokeswoman said that the man was seen "damaging the security fence" near the Israeli town of Meitar.*"Soldiers detected the man and opened fire towards his lower extremities," she added.

More unlawful attacks on Palestinians by the Zionist Colonist Occupiers of Palestine.

I cannot wait for the day when God removes these Zionist Occupying lowlife scum from the land.

The Wall has been held unlawful by The International Court of Justice.

Attacks on Apartheid Walls I applaud!

Last edited:
Palestinian man shot at close range by Israeli forces in Hebron | Maan News Agency

HEBRON (Ma'an) -- A Palestinian man was shot and injured by Israeli soldiers on Saturday in the Wadi al-Khalil area south of Hebron.*Red Crescent official Nasser Qabaja told Ma'an that Ismael Mashni, 23, was shot in both feet by Israeli forces. He was subsequently taken in a private car to a medical center in al-Dhahiriya and later moved to Hebron Governmental Hospital.*Witnesses said that Mashni was shot from close range by the Israeli forces, but had no more details.An Israeli army spokeswoman said that the man was seen "damaging the security fence" near the Israeli town of Meitar.*"Soldiers detected the man and opened fire towards his lower extremities," she added.

More unlawful attacks on Palestinians by the Zionist Colonist Occupiers of Palestine.

I cannot wait for the day when God removes these Zionist Occupying lowlife scum from the land.

Perhaps the hostile Arab Palestinan lowlife scum shouldn't have been damaging a fence that wasn't his?

Or is vandalism somehow not a crime any more if the perp is a Palestinian?

Attacks on Apartheid walls are just like Jesus cleansing the temple of money changers!

Last edited:
Palestinian man shot at close range by Israeli forces in Hebron | Maan News Agency

Perhaps the hostile Arab Palestinan lowlife scum shouldn't have been damaging a fence that wasn't his?

That is not vandalism. It is clearing illegal foreign trash from your country.

The fence sounds like a great idea. It's like putting em up against wall and shooting em...but apparently they'll line up on their own volition with a fence,
What a time saver.
I give it three thumbs up.
I can think of another country where that would be effective.

The Wall has been held unlawful by The International Court of Justice.

Attacks on Apartheid Walls I applaud!

It seems to me that the "take-away" from this incident is that the Israeli Resistance Forces acted with great restraint. What could have been a deadly encounter for the "palestinian" arab was instead, a life lesson. This could have resulted in just another dead ismael hoping to fulfill the will of his Death Cult masters. Now, ismael "the gimp" Mashni has an opportunity to get on the right side of humanity and improve his bad self.

Attacks on Apartheid walls are just like Jesus cleansing the temple of money changers!

sherri has introduced an very good analogy. Just as Israel maintains Jerusalem
opened to all people NOW-----Jerusalem and the temple court yard were
opened to all people 2000 years ago. In fact it is pharasaical LAW that
the temple is a "HOUSE OF PRAYER FOR ALL PEOPLE" Unfortunately sherri-like
scum took advantage of that law to create corruption -----exploited by the
romans and the sadducean shills. The Pharisees agreed that the way to cut
the corruption would be to GET RID OF THE MONEY CHANGERS ---the people
who provided the FOREIGN SCUM with local currency right there in the temple
courtyard which added INSULT TO INJURY by not only invading the holy space
but by making it a MERCANTILE center so that the filthy roman scum could have
a "FINGER IN THE POT" The attack on roman and their sadducean shills and
the sherri-like filth-----is that precipitating event that led to the crucifixtion of
Jesus------Tens of thousands of Pharisee jews were similarly crucified for
similar reasons. Today the MOST CLASSIC case of APARTHEID is islamic.
Not only do muslims keep all kaffirin completely out of the cesspits they call
"holy"----and they even deny citizenship in many of their lands to anyone
who is not a muslim with the endorsement of scum like sherri. In the 1920s
her pals slauightered jews for simply visiting the western wall. In the
shariah cesspit in which my husband was born ----a jew could legally be
beaten to death ON THE SPOT for putting his foot on the steps of a mosque.
When reading the writings of islamo fascists----always note that which they
"SAY JOOOOOS DO" or "JOOOS WANT TO DO" they are invariably
describing their own filth

It seems to me that the "take-away" from this incident is that the Israeli Resistance Forces acted with great restraint. What could have been a deadly encounter for the "palestinian" arab was instead, a life lesson. This could have resulted in just another dead ismael hoping to fulfill the will of his Death Cult masters. Now, ismael "the gimp" Mashni has an opportunity to get on the right side of humanity and improve his bad self.

Its that restraint that bothers sherri------imagine---"CLOSE RANGE"
a gun in hand------and all an Israeli does----rather than shoot the
meccaist vandal in the head------aims at his toe. SHERRI IS DAMNED
PISSED. The Israeli acted less violent than did Jesus in the
Temple Courtyard confronting the money changers. I know people
who would describe his restraint as "chirst-like"

Why do Palestinians walk to the fence or try to break the fence knowing they will likely be shot ??

this is just like how the Stalinist forces of the GDR shot Germans who approached the Berlin Wall.

Out of all the kind of Arabs, Palestinians have to be the ones with the lowest I.Q

How many incidents like these have to happen before they realize not to approach the fence ?????

This Palestinians doesn't have the ability to understand that the " 67 Borders" that the ARABS REJECTED will never be again. It was in 67 that the trash and garbage was thrown out. :smiliehug:

This Palestinians doesn't have the ability to understand that the " 67 Borders" that the ARABS REJECTED will never be again. It was in 67 that the trash and garbage was thrown out. :smiliehug:

For Mr Tin----jews are ILLEGAL FOREIGN TRASH ---in cities like Hebron and
Bethlehem why argue----he is not much different from the people who
at the close of the 19th century HANGED black migrants from lamp posts
because they were ILLEGAL FOREIGN TRASH in New York State. For Mr.
Tin-------Mary in the manger-----in bethlehem----was ILLEGAL FOREIGN
TRASH I live in a town that harbors lots of migrants from---Lebanon,
Syria, Egypt, Pakistan, etc etc ------illegal foreign trash From where does
Mr Tin hail?

I was born in the USA----as were my parents does that fact make me legal
or illegal (whatever......)

I could care less what a Jew living in 2013 who rejects Jesus as Messiah says about words of Jesus. No expectations at all for you to see the Truth of who Jesus is or the Truth in His words.

Leave it to the " christian" to mention " jesus" lol :clap2:

Forum List

Back