Palestinian game: "Blame the Settler"

They are physically assaulted and targeted with arson, property damage, etc frequently by settlers, this is well documented.
More than 300 "documented" incidents as mentioned before? You should ask yourself how many of these incidents were actually proved fabricated.
Claiming that none is not a satisfying answer after so many times the Palestinians lied, don't you think?

I'm sort of confused - you responded to me, but I didn't post anything about 300 documented cases.

I use B'tselem's figures when I do discuss these things because they have a pretty solid reputation for documenting things.
I was thinking you take Billo_Really source as well, I think we already talked about this before.
However my position remains the same, poisonous tree can bare poisonous fruits.
CAMERA: UPDATED: B'Tselem Photographer Stages Scene

I don't trust CAMERA - CAMERA - SourceWatch

B'tselem may have some bad actors, but much of it's work is well substantiated and has stood the test of courts and many of the allegations seem to come from staunch pro-Israel groups like Camera, and have been rebutted: B'Tselem - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Try looking at the source for this entry, a clue is an organisation called spinwatch based in Scotland and very racist

About us
I don't see anything racist there.

I was thinking you take Billo_Really source as well, I think we already talked about this before.
What is "taking Billo_Really source"?

Simple using Jew hatred sources because they support your POV

Not every source that posts information showing bad behavior on the part of the Israeli's is "Jew hatred"...

Never said it was, but when they make a habit of it, or are traced back to Islamic roots then they do become suspect. A clue is when they report the same events from the same source as MA'AN and the like. So easy to open another web page and do the research, even easier with windows 10

I have a similar skepticism towards sources that trace back to pro-Israeli sources.

First of all those killers need to be caught, why you jump the line and are in such a hurry to reproach me on the felony of supporting those who burn babies?

We don't know their names or background. unless you know something I dont
Ya’alon: We know who firebombed Palestinians
“We know which group is responsible for the despicable murder of the family in the village of Duma. We do not have enough evidence to put people to trial at this point, but I am convinced we will have them in the future,” Ya’alon told Army Radio on Sunday morning.

Ya’alon was reported earlier this month to have said that Israel knew who the suspects were, but could not prosecute them without revealing sensitive information.

Ya’alon: We know who firebombed Palestinians, justice is coming

The community hiding them knows who they are, and the fact that they are deliberately shielding them means they are no different than the Palestinian communities that hide their terrorists. Protecting someone who deliberately seeks to kill children is reprehensible.

Or they are afraid of reprisals if they go to the police from the families and friends of the culprits.

Which means they are supported.

Not every source that posts information showing bad behavior on the part of the Israeli's is "Jew hatred"...
Hey Co-te, that's all he has!

If he gave that up, he'd have nothing to post.

Ooops, I almost forgot...

Gratuitous zone 2 compliance:
The settlers should be blamed.

et al,

CAMERA is fairly straight and above board.

Try looking at the source for this entry, a clue is an organisation called spinwatch based in Scotland and very racist

About us
(COMMENT)

You may not like what they say, from time to time, but I agree with Coyote --- not racist (maybe anti-Israeli).

I don't see an association between SPINWATCH (a non-profit company incorporated in England and Wales) and B'Tselem (Israeli Information Center for Human Rights in the Occupied Territories --- Palestinian). Additionally, I don't see an association between SPINWATCH and B'TSELEM with CAMERA (Committee for Accuracy in Middle East Reporting in America). They all claim to have similar goals (accurate reporting - human rights focus) but each with a different slant.

While SPINWATCH ("investigates the way that the public relations industry and corporate and government propaganda distort public debate and undermine democracy") and CAMERA ("devoted to promoting accurate and balanced coverage of Israel") claim unbiased balance, B'Tselem is biased and makes little effort to cover it. Its agenda is to dig-up anything that will put the Israel administration of the occupied territories in an unfavorable light; it is 100% pro-Palestinian; and has a direct donor connection with the UN through UNICEF. Having said that, I use B'Tselem reports as well as other sources.

Most Respectfully,
R

:lol: Thank you for the zone compliance sweetie ;)

:lol: Thank you for the zone compliance sweetie ;)
:disbelief:
Now we see why blood libels,calls for genocide and Jihad on a daily basis is given a free hand here...

such a sweetheart this racist low-life who calls for annihilation of the Jews and Balestinians at the same time.
But I guess it's the fault of those in Judea and Samaria as always :puke:

Now we see why blood libels,calls for genocide and Jihad on a daily basis is given a free hand here...

such a sweetheart this racist low-life who calls for annihilation of the Jews and Balestinians at the same time.
I bet you think David should have been arrested and thrown in jail for 4 years, for throwing a stone at Goliath?

More than 300 "documented" incidents as mentioned before? You should ask yourself how many of these incidents were actually proved fabricated.
Claiming that none is not a satisfying answer after so many times the Palestinians lied, don't you think?

I'm sort of confused - you responded to me, but I didn't post anything about 300 documented cases.

I use B'tselem's figures when I do discuss these things because they have a pretty solid reputation for documenting things.

I don't trust CAMERA - CAMERA - SourceWatch

B'tselem may have some bad actors, but much of it's work is well substantiated and has stood the test of courts and many of the allegations seem to come from staunch pro-Israel groups like Camera, and have been rebutted: B'Tselem - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

About us

They are a Nationalist organisation that shows racist tendencies, cleverly hidden. I did say this was the starting point for the research, and not the end point.

Last edited:
First of all those killers need to be caught, why you jump the line and are in such a hurry to reproach me on the felony of supporting those who burn babies?

We don't know their names or background. unless you know something I dont
Ya’alon: We know who firebombed Palestinians
“We know which group is responsible for the despicable murder of the family in the village of Duma. We do not have enough evidence to put people to trial at this point, but I am convinced we will have them in the future,” Ya’alon told Army Radio on Sunday morning.

Ya’alon was reported earlier this month to have said that Israel knew who the suspects were, but could not prosecute them without revealing sensitive information.

Ya’alon: We know who firebombed Palestinians, justice is coming

The community hiding them knows who they are, and the fact that they are deliberately shielding them means they are no different than the Palestinian communities that hide their terrorists. Protecting someone who deliberately seeks to kill children is reprehensible.

Or they are afraid of reprisals if they go to the police from the families and friends of the culprits.

Which means they are supported.

The same as families in American ghettos support the drug dealers and gang bangers who threaten them

I bet you think David should have been arrested and thrown in jail for 4 years, for throwing a stone at Goliath?

Nope as those were the ICBM's of that era, and not banned weapons

So typical for a balestinian supporter to steal the Jewish culture to base their bogus claims.

1 thing- David ben Ishay killed Goliath (a true 'Greek' pleshty- no the fake arab balestinian) with a stone ON A BATTLEFIELD!
He didn't throw it on people who pray peacefully or just regular civilians- children, women and elders.

If any- tiny young Israel is still the David ben-Ishay standing against hundreds of milloins of blood thirsty Arabs in the ME who continuously try to annihilate David(Jews).

et al,

CAMERA is fairly straight and above board.

About us
(COMMENT)

You may not like what they say, from time to time, but I agree with Coyote --- not racist (maybe anti-Israeli).

I don't see an association between SPINWATCH (a non-profit company incorporated in England and Wales) and B'Tselem (Israeli Information Center for Human Rights in the Occupied Territories --- Palestinian). Additionally, I don't see an association between SPINWATCH and B'TSELEM with CAMERA (Committee for Accuracy in Middle East Reporting in America). They all claim to have similar goals (accurate reporting - human rights focus) but each with a different slant.

While SPINWATCH ("investigates the way that the public relations industry and corporate and government propaganda distort public debate and undermine democracy") and CAMERA ("devoted to promoting accurate and balanced coverage of Israel") claim unbiased balance, B'Tselem is biased and makes little effort to cover it. Its agenda is to dig-up anything that will put the Israel administration of the occupied territories in an unfavorable light; it is 100% pro-Palestinian; and has a direct donor connection with the UN through UNICEF. Having said that, I use B'Tselem reports as well as other sources.

Most Respectfully,
R

LOL. CAMERA is a propaganda arm of the Israeli government.

So typical for a balestinian supporter to steal the Jewish culture to base their bogus claims.

1 thing- David ben Ishay killed Goliath (a true 'Greek' pleshty- no the fake arab balestinian) with a stone ON A BATTLEFIELD!
He didn't throw it on people who pray peacefully or just regular civilians- children, women and elders.

If any- tiny young Israel is still the David ben-Ishay standing against hundreds of milloins of blood thirsty Arabs in the ME who continuously try to annihilate David(Jews).
What is more interesting in the history of the Userper sic David is that that he used the Philistines in his overthrow of the legitimate Jewish King Saul and his Army..moreover after he had gained power....he then systematically ELIMINATED THE PHILISTINES and wiped them off the face of the Earth,this and the ELIMINATION of King SAUL were part of the reason David was never allowed to consecrate the Temple in Jerusalem ("his bad deeds")...this was left to his son.......David was one Bad Bastard...theliq

What is more interesting in the history of the Userper sic David is that that he used the Philistines in his overthrow of the legitimate Jewish King Saul and his Army..moreover after he had gained power....he then systematically ELIMINATED THE PHILISTINES and wiped them off the face of the Earth,this and the ELIMINATION of King SAUL were part of the reason David was never allowed to consecrate the Temple in Jerusalem ("his bad deeds")...this was left to his son.......David was one Bad Bastard...theliq

Wow! Your knowledge of TJS is pretty poor.
The Complete Tanach with Rashi's Commentary - English translation with Rashi's commentary
Relax...Read a bit...You'll be surprised what you can learn when you actually read stuff complete and in context.

The Complete Tanach with Rashi's Commentary - English translation with Rashi's commentary
Relax...Read a bit...You'll be surprised what you can learn when you actually read stuff complete and in context.
Like a lot of Jewish text,David just re-wrote history to make himself look a clean-skin which he certainly was not.......answer me this,why was David prevented from consecrating the Temple and explain what you imagine were his "BAD DEEDS"............let's see what you really know because from what I can see..all you know could be written on a PIN HEAD........................................Your Myopic Knowledge borders on the inane and insane

Billo_Really, et al,

Slow down a minute.

If there is a party in the hostilities of between the two communities, responsible for the casualties inflicted upon the Palestinian children --- it would be Palestinians through the depraved indifference they demonstrated.

Most Respectfully,
R
Settlers on the whole are SCUM......steve,....... decent Jews detest them

You don't speak for decent Jews, or Jews in general. The only ones detesting the settlers are leftists who never go out of their own bubble. Settlers in their most are kind, generous, constructive civilians, and ignorant people such as you who never met any settler in person but allow themselves swallow everything that the media tells them are laughable.
Sorry I have met some,they are borderline insane,most Israelis do not like them at all,so where you get your myopic position from ....... one has to wonder,NO Lips you are on a hiding to nothing in this instance.......You are Sadly misinformed...steve

Like a lot of Jewish text,David just re-wrote history to make himself look a clean-skin which he certainly was not.......answer me this,why was David prevented from consecrating the Temple and explain what you imagine were his "BAD DEEDS"............let's see what you really know because from what I can see..all you know could be written on a PIN HEAD........................................Your Myopic Knowledge borders on the inane and insane

You're saying David, who wasn't particularly liked by many thousands of people, managed to perpetrate a monolithic lie.
Even though the Books of Shmuel and Kings paint him quite realistically, warts and all.
So why didn't David simply perpetrate a Scripture that completely white washed his whole life?
Your logic fails.
You are one major screwed up Jew Hater.

No, they are not, they're civilians like those inside the green line. You say the fogel children were legitimate targets? a 3 months old baby is a legitimate target in your eyes?

God, the more I learn how pro-Palestinians think, the more and more I come to realize you're heartless ignorant robots.
According to IHL, nationals of an occupational force, are NOT protected persons.

Convention (IV) relative to the Protection of Civilian Persons in Time of War. Geneva, 12 August 1949.

Definition of protected persons

ARTICLE 4
Persons protected by the Convention are those who, at a given moment and in any manner whatsoever, find themselves, in case of a conflict or occupation, in the hands of a Party to the conflict or Occupying Power
of which they are not nationals.
Those settlers are trailer trash and their presence in the OPT is illegal.

I don't care what the dry law says. You cannot say that thousands of Jewish children in Judea and Samaria are not worthy of any protection, unless you're a heartless weasel, that is.

It doesn't say what he claims as he sherry picked the only part that even looked like supporting his Jew hatred.
I think the expression is "Cherry Picked" Pheo......

I know you are grasping at straws when you have to resort to picking up on typos
Look I know you wear Glasses,it's not my fault,like your idiotic myopic brain...It's in your genes......accept what you are,then at least I can Pity you......at the moment it just appears that you are a HATEFUL MAD IDIOT..........steve

Forum List

Back