Palestinian game: "Blame the Settler"

Billo_Really, et al,

Slow down a minute.

If there is a party in the hostilities of between the two communities, responsible for the casualties inflicted upon the Palestinian children --- it would be Palestinians through the depraved indifference they demonstrated.

Most Respectfully,
R
Settlers on the whole are SCUM......steve,....... decent Jews detest them

You don't speak for decent Jews, or Jews in general. The only ones detesting the settlers are leftists who never go out of their own bubble. Settlers in their most are kind, generous, constructive civilians, and ignorant people such as you who never met any settler in person but allow themselves swallow everything that the media tells them are laughable.
Sorry I have met some,they are borderline insane,most Israelis do not like them at all,so where you get your myopic position from ....... one has to wonder,NO Lips you are on a hiding to nothing in this instance.......You are Sadly misinformed...steve

You LIE of course as always,and you don't know what most Israelis and Jews feel about the settlers.
They're kind hearted, G-d fearing, brave and self-sufficient families who can teach you a thing or two about how to stop your compulsive lying

You should ask the over 1 million newly religious/traditional Jews who strengthened their faith in the last years and those who chose Netanyahu especially in the light of the last 'silenced' intifada going on for at least half a year already.

What you wish to see are not facts on the grounds- Israel and Jews support them and pretty much admire their courage. All you have is bashing media targeting not only them but religious Jews in general filthy politics.
What I have is the street opinion...why would people gather in central squares to prey for their peace if they didn't support them?

I bet you think David should have been arrested and thrown in jail for 4 years, for throwing a stone at Goliath?

So typical for a balestinian supporter to steal the Jewish culture to base their bogus claims.

1 thing- David ben Ishay killed Goliath (a true 'Greek' pleshty- no the fake arab balestinian) with a stone ON A BATTLEFIELD!
He didn't throw it on people who pray peacefully or just regular civilians- children, women and elders.

If any- tiny young Israel is still the David ben-Ishay standing against hundreds of milloins of blood thirsty Arabs in the ME who continuously try to annihilate David(Jews).
What is more interesting in the history of the Userper sic David is that that he used the Philistines in his overthrow of the legitimate Jewish King Saul and his Army..moreover after he had gained power....he then systematically ELIMINATED THE PHILISTINES and wiped them off the face of the Earth,this and the ELIMINATION of King SAUL were part of the reason David was never allowed to consecrate the Temple in Jerusalem ("his bad deeds")...this was left to his son.......David was one Bad Bastard...theliq

Wow! Your knowledge of TJS is pretty poor.
The Complete Tanach with Rashi's Commentary - English translation with Rashi's commentary
Relax...Read a bit...You'll be surprised what you can learn when you actually read stuff complete and in context.
Like a lot of Jewish text,David just re-wrote history to make himself look a clean-skin which he certainly was not.......answer me this,why was David prevented from consecrating the Temple and explain what you imagine were his "BAD DEEDS"............let's see what you really know because from what I can see..all you know could be written on a PIN HEAD........................................Your Myopic Knowledge borders on the inane and insane

Read above.
Except for the Forefathers/Mothers and Job nowhere in the Tanakh you'll find white-clean figures. Even Moses sinned.
You're wrong for the Tanakh clearly shows David's crimes he was condemned for by G-d and his prophet. This absolutism is pure hypocrisy.

Just shows what length you're willingtogo to LIE and BLAME the settlers.

Should we now discuss the clean-white deeds of persons in Qoran?
The way it suggest the gruesome ways to murder and torture infidels.
I don't go to any lengths.....I just tell the truth and facts.......if you find this hard to admit....enter yourself into a Mental Institution.

As for Settlers,I dislike them Israelis dislike them....you may not....which says a lot about YOU................Stop trying to rewrite history where that imposter David/Murderer is concerned...............Was David actually a Jew.?

Viva Israel...Viva Palestine

p
:disbelief:
Now we see why blood libels,calls for genocide and Jihad on a daily basis is given a free hand here...

such a sweetheart this racist low-life who calls for annihilation of the Jews and Balestinians at the same time.
But I guess it's the fault of those in Judea and Samaria as always :puke:
I bet you think David should have been arrested and thrown in jail for 4 years, for throwing a stone at Goliath?

So typical for a balestinian supporter to steal the Jewish culture to base their bogus claims.

1 thing- David ben Ishay killed Goliath (a true 'Greek' pleshty- no the fake arab balestinian) with a stone ON A BATTLEFIELD!
He didn't throw it on people who pray peacefully or just regular civilians- children, women and elders.

If any- tiny young Israel is still the David ben-Ishay standing against hundreds of milloins of blood thirsty Arabs in the ME who continuously try to annihilate David(Jews).
What is more interesting in the history of the Userper sic David is that that he used the Philistines in his overthrow of the legitimate Jewish King Saul and his Army..moreover after he had gained power....he then systematically ELIMINATED THE PHILISTINES and wiped them off the face of the Earth,this and the ELIMINATION of King SAUL were part of the reason David was never allowed to consecrate the Temple in Jerusalem ("his bad deeds")...this was left to his son.......David was one Bad Bastard...theliq

That's selective vision, and good luck arguing with a Jew on Tanakh, let's go-

1.There're 3 versions of Saul's death, and in no one David actually kills him.
Actually David had 2 opportunities to do so himself but chose not to kill G-d's anointed king, he forbids his people to do so too-

"And it was, when Saul had returned from following the Philistines, that they told him, saying, "David is in the Desert of En-gedi."
"And Saul took three thousand picked men from all Israel, and went to seek David and his men on the Rocks of the Wild Goats."...
"And David's men said to him, "Behold the day concerning which the Lord said to you, 'Behold, I shall deliver your enemy into your hand; and you shall do to him as it will seem good in your eyes.' " And David arose, and secretly severed the skirt of Saul's coat."
"And it was afterwards, that David's heart smote him, for he had severed Saul's skirt."
"And he said to his men, "The Lord forbid it for me, that I should do this thing to my lord, to the Lord's anointed, to stretch forth my hand upon him, for he is the Lord's anointed."

Then again he spared Saul's life-
"And David and Abishai came to the people by night, and behold, Saul was lying asleep within the barricade with his spear thrust into the ground at his head, and Abner and the people were lying around him."
"And Abishai said to David, "Today, God has delivered your enemy into your hand; and now, let me strike him now, with the spear to the ground with one stroke; and I shall not repeat this to him."
"And David said to Abishai, "Do not destroy him, for who can stretch forth his hand against the Lord's anointed and be accounted guiltless?"

2. No where does it say David was guilty for Saul's death or that it was the reason for not building the Temple. It says clearly that David had more wars to fight and first establish a lasting strong kingdom, and that the Temple should be a house of peace where Jews could sacrifice for all other nation's well-being. In the Food Blessing it shows clearly what precedes the Temple
(it also refutes all those lies Muslims spread about Al-Aqsa)-

"...Have mercy on us, O Lord, to thy people Israel, and Jerusalem Your city, and Zion Tabernacle glory, and the Davidic Msihc, and the big house and holy, called the name of him, our God..."

Thank You liq for the great leverage.

EDIT- 1 more interesting thing is that those Pleshtim stole the Ark of the Covenant just like they try now to steal the Jewish heritage and culture and suffer from it like the original Greek Pleshtim. They (arabs) chose the to be called that- now bear the same consequence.
Isn't that great?
Ry,Who undermined Saul,Who Murdered Saul or at who's behest,and WHO HAD THE MOST TO GAIN AT THE MURDER OF King Saul......steve......it's easy when you know how to digest facts

The Complete Tanach with Rashi's Commentary - English translation with Rashi's commentary
Relax...Read a bit...You'll be surprised what you can learn when you actually read stuff complete and in context.
Like a lot of Jewish text,David just re-wrote history to make himself look a clean-skin which he certainly was not.......answer me this,why was David prevented from consecrating the Temple and explain what you imagine were his "BAD DEEDS"............let's see what you really know because from what I can see..all you know could be written on a PIN HEAD........................................Your Myopic Knowledge borders on the inane and insane

Read above.
Except for the Forefathers/Mothers and Job nowhere in the Tanakh you'll find white-clean figures. Even Moses sinned.
You're wrong for the Tanakh clearly shows David's crimes he was condemned for by G-d and his prophet. This absolutism is pure hypocrisy.

I don't go to any lengths.....I just tell the truth and facts.......if you find this hard to admit....enter yourself into a Mental Institution.

As for Settlers,I dislike them Israelis dislike them....you may not....which says a lot about YOU................Stop trying to rewrite history where that imposter David/Murderer is concerned...............Was David actually a Jew.?

Yes the fact that I don't hate anyone says enough. All I do is care about my people as you should too.
But you keep sticking your nose and LIE constantly about people thousands of miles away you have no connection to. What does that say 'bout you?

Of course he was, and the Messiah is still called Ben-David.

Read above.

Yes the fact that I don't hate anyone says enough. All I do is care about my people as you should too.
But you keep sticking your nose and LIE constantly about people thousands of miles away you have no connection to. What does that say 'bout you?

I think you do hate some,I thought David was Jewish Ry but some pricks think he wasn't......................I have many Jewish friends actually and friends in Israel too,I have actually been to Israel a few times......I don't stick my nose in as you put it...........I am glad you love your people,that I have no problem with that at all......but you do at times defend the indefensible for whatever reason only you know.steven

Read above.

I think you do hate some,I thought David was Jewish Ry but some pricks think he wasn't......................I have many Jewish friends actually and friends in Israel too,I have actually been to Israel a few times......I don't stick my nose in as you put it...........I am glad you love your people,that I have no problem with that at all......but you do at times defend the indefensible for whatever reason only you know.steven

Nice withdrawal....why would one use the golden-
'I have a lot of Jewish friends"...sounds more like the apologizing I've heard many anti-semites use when caught with their pants down...

You can insert there any other nationality/race/religion and it will still sound the same.

Now we see why blood libels,calls for genocide and Jihad on a daily basis is given a free hand here...

such a sweetheart this racist low-life who calls for annihilation of the Jews and Balestinians at the same time.

Having to go back over 4000 years to make a RACIST ATTACK on the Jews shows that you are getting desperate.

Read above.

'I have a lot of Jewish friends"...sounds more like the apologizing I've heard many anti-semites use when caught with their pants down...

You can insert there any other nationality/race/religion and it will still sound the same.
End of the conversation being as you are a Rabid Dickhead...Continue to Have a Hateful Life.....see you around Bigot

You LIE of course as always,and you don't know what most Israelis and Jews feel about the settlers.
They're kind hearted, G-d fearing, brave and self-sufficient families who can teach you a thing or two about how to stop your compulsive lying

You should ask the over 1 million newly religious/traditional Jews who strengthened their faith in the last years and those who chose Netanyahu especially in the light of the last 'silenced' intifada going on for at least half a year already.

What you wish to see are not facts on the grounds- Israel and Jews support them and pretty much admire their courage. All you have is bashing media targeting not only them but religious Jews in general filthy politics.
What I have is the street opinion...why would people gather in central squares to prey for their peace if they didn't support them?
If one of these fucking settlers walked up to me, I'd beat the holy shit out of them!

You call this "kindhearted"?

"...this is my land, because God told me!"

Fuck you!

You call this "God fearing"?

"...this is my land; I have a right to kill Arabs!"
I had a bad shit this morning; I have a right to beat your ass,
psycho-settler bitch!

You think this is what should be "taught"?

"...this is my land; I'll fuck your little girl, if you come around here again!"
And I'll fuck you up, if you ever get in my face, God fearing psycho settler.

rylah, if you don't like what I said, then you can Lech le’Aza!

After seeing videos of these psycho settlers, I really want to fuck one up!

I want to beat the holy shit out of one of these pricks!

They are fucking assholes and I would love to show them a bigger one than thou.

Having to go back over 4000 years to make a RACIST ATTACK on the Jews shows that you are getting desperate.
Nope just showing you your past King....I know you believe that Jews are perfect.....but that is your problem that you cannot admit some(NOTE SOME) are dreadful.........Desperation I find in general is for weak people and that ain't me.Anyhow GOD told me I own the Holy Land,so I suppose I should claim it and kick everyone out......NOW WHERE HAVE I HEARD THAT BEFORE,I WONDER.......King Liq........Go Away Pheo,you are a Rabid BORE

Last edited:
After seeing videos of these psycho settlers, I really want to fuck one up!

I want to beat the holy shit out of one of these pricks!

They are fucking assholes and I would love to show them a bigger one than thou.
Unlike Rylah,Billo,I will tell you these Settlers are MAD AS CUT SNAKES and have no place in humanity,at all,let alone Israel

Note the Settler Girl,Red head dress speaks with an American accent,

Note the Settler Boy,ATYPICAL of the mentality of these Scum,American accent of course,but apart from the Abuse,take note he was drinking PISS (Australian for Alcohol)......No wonder most Israelis DETEST THEM.Are these "people" REALLY ISRAELS FUTURE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

If one of these fucking settlers walked up to me, I'd beat the holy shit out of them!

Fuck you!

psycho-settler bitch!

"...this is my land; I'll fuck your little girl, if you come around here again!"

1.The usual paliwood propaganda...why don't they show what happened BEFORE?
And nowhere did he say- '"...this is my land; I'll fuck your little girl'
that's the usual misinfo and a wrong translation. He's not even orthodox.
And again why don't the show what happened BEFORE?
As these productions been proven numerous times-staged events, edited later to hide what aggravated the conflict.

And then you tell "go to Aza'....so now you want more Jews in the Gaza strip?:uhh:
Why don't yourself with a big cross on the neck- just check the hospitality and on the way help them reach your mutual dream of annihilating both Jews and the balestinians in the opposition...
but no- you're a cheap big mouth hero who wants to watch others kill each other.

Last edited:

Fuck you!

psycho-settler bitch!

As these productions been proven numerous times-staged events, edited later to hide what aggravated the conflict.

And then you tell "go to Aza'....so now you want more Jews in the Gaza strip?:uhh:
Why don't yourself with a big cross on the neck- just check the hospitality and on the way help them reach your mutual dream of annihilating both Jews and the balestinians in the opposition...
but no- you're a cheap big mouth hero who wants to watch others kill each other.

Ridiculous Isn't he Billo...............Nuts

Billo_Really, et al,

Slow down a minute.

If there is a party in the hostilities of between the two communities, responsible for the casualties inflicted upon the Palestinian children --- it would be Palestinians through the depraved indifference they demonstrated.

Most Respectfully,
R
Settlers on the whole are SCUM......steve,....... decent Jews detest them

You don't speak for decent Jews, or Jews in general. The only ones detesting the settlers are leftists who never go out of their own bubble. Settlers in their most are kind, generous, constructive civilians, and ignorant people such as you who never met any settler in person but allow themselves swallow everything that the media tells them are laughable.
Sorry I have met some,they are borderline insane,most Israelis do not like them at all,so where you get your myopic position from ....... one has to wonder,NO Lips you are on a hiding to nothing in this instance.......You are Sadly misinformed...steve

You don't know what you are talking about again, you are some spotty faced brick lane migrant that has been radicalised by the imam when he played hide the sausage with you. Why don't you go back where you belong and let decent people live in relative safety

According to IHL, nationals of an occupational force, are NOT protected persons.

Convention (IV) relative to the Protection of Civilian Persons in Time of War. Geneva, 12 August 1949.

Definition of protected persons

ARTICLE 4
Persons protected by the Convention are those who, at a given moment and in any manner whatsoever, find themselves, in case of a conflict or occupation, in the hands of a Party to the conflict or Occupying Power
of which they are not nationals.
Those settlers are trailer trash and their presence in the OPT is illegal.

I don't care what the dry law says. You cannot say that thousands of Jewish children in Judea and Samaria are not worthy of any protection, unless you're a heartless weasel, that is.

It doesn't say what he claims as he sherry picked the only part that even looked like supporting his Jew hatred.
I think the expression is "Cherry Picked" Pheo......

I know you are grasping at straws when you have to resort to picking up on typos
Look I know you wear Glasses,it's not my fault,like your idiotic myopic brain...It's in your genes......accept what you are,then at least I can Pity you......at the moment it just appears that you are a HATEFUL MAD IDIOT..........steve

Go away child and try learning some decency and intelligence

Fuck you!

psycho-settler bitch!

Ridiculous Isn't he Billo...............Nuts

As long as you feel relevant in your small club of LIES.

Bilo wants a Jew to go to Gaza- didn't he know it was ethnically cleansed of Jews?
but you and Bilo said so many ridiculous things that contradict each other...not surprised.

Read above.

It is a proven fact that the rabid racists always claim they have lots of ethnic friends, when in reality they are hated and pitied by those they call friends

Forum List

Back