Palestinian game: "Blame the Settler"

The Palestinians take encourage meant from people with the exact thinking you have, to find it legitimate in killing more Jews. I used to support the settlers nad always will.

Even when they stone people, burn them alive, murder them, destroy their property? Meh.

Israeli Settler Violence On The Rise: Homes Stoned Near Jenin, East Jerusalem Tagged With Racist Graffiti

Yes, Meh.

Some of them may be radical, that's true, but they'll always have my support because they're my people. In case they get hurt, I'll pray for their well-being. In case they're the ones hurting, I'll pray for their redemption and hope of correcting their ways. But they'll have my sympathy no matter what they think or what they do.

Then I utterly fail to see how you can condemn the Palestinians.

I don't care what the dry law says. You cannot say that thousands of Jewish children in Judea and Samaria are not worthy of any protection, unless you're a heartless weasel, that is.
I personally would like to see them protected, but it is not legally required to do so.

And spare me your appeal to emotion. You've already demonstrated you're perfectly fine with Palestinian children being killed.

Oh really, prove it.

I remember posting a photo of the baby that was run over by one of those assholes you love so much, you said "fuck that baby" and "who cares". Another pro-Palestinian here was even more honest when saying "Israeli child victims belong in hellfire".

You pro-Palestinians seem all made of the same ugly stuff.

I heard similar hateful comments about the Palestinian teenager burned burned alive...references made to Palestinian children killed celebrating "one less terrorist". What does that say about you "pro-Israeli's" and the "ugly stuff" within?

Billo_Really, et al,

Slow down a minute.

If there is a party in the hostilities of between the two communities, responsible for the casualties inflicted upon the Palestinian children --- it would be Palestinians through the depraved indifference they demonstrated.

Most Respectfully,
R
Settlers on the whole are SCUM......steve,....... decent Jews detest them

You don't speak for decent Jews, or Jews in general. The only ones detesting the settlers are leftists who never go out of their own bubble. Settlers in their most are kind, generous, constructive civilians, and ignorant people such as you who never met any settler in person but allow themselves swallow everything that the media tells them are laughable.

Except when they are burning people up.

Yes, Meh.

Some of them may be radical, that's true, but they'll always have my support because they're my people. In case they get hurt, I'll pray for their well-being. In case they're the ones hurting, I'll pray for their redemption and hope of correcting their ways. But they'll have my sympathy no matter what they think or what they do.

....and that makes you different from Palestinians, how exactly?

Oh really, prove it.

I remember posting a photo of the baby that was run over by one of those assholes you love so much, you said "fuck that baby" and "who cares".
If you remember that, then you should also remember why I said it?

Another pro-Palestinian here was even more honest when saying "Israeli child victims belong in hellfire".
Honestly, I don't believe that.

And the Russians just showed you're made up of a whole lot of coward!

You aid it because you were pissed, yeah, I got it... but I get pissed many times too, and I don't remember saying "fuck that kid" on their child victims. ever. You were never famous for your PC but that was a whole new type of low. But in your defence, that was in the heat of the argument, so we overlooked that, Fanger doesn't have that excuse. We were discussing Israeli children victims of terror when he said, totally calm and collective, "Maybe they'll be sent to hellfire." He even was coward and smart enough to post it in Hebrew, probably addressed directly to Hebrew readers, in some sort of sick joke.

I don't make this stuff up. I believe even Coyote was witness to this post (easily understood and translated in GT), and somehow this scum is still posting. I got temporarily banned for lesser things than this.

But I guess a public forum is not the purest form of equality.

Guess what I have been banned for less than this as well, seems that islamonazi's have control of this board.

Death-chanting Israeli mob rejoices as Palestinian teen is executed by police

“Videos from the scene show a group of settlers chasing my son and he was trying to run to an Israeli police patrol for protection,” said the father, adding, “Israeli authorities make up pretexts to shoot and kill any Palestinian.”
PressTV-Israeli forces shoot dead Palestinian teen

A suspected Israeli settler shot and critically injured a 6-year-old Palestinian near the occupied West Bank city of Qalqiliya, relatives said.

Yousef Bayan al-Tabib was standing on the side of the road when the settler reportedly stopped his car, shot the child in the stomach, and fled the scene, relatives of the boy told Ma'an
http://www.maannews.com/Content.aspx?id=767947

Islamonazi propaganda source with no supporting evidence

Oh really, prove it.

I remember posting a photo of the baby that was run over by one of those assholes you love so much, you said "fuck that baby" and "who cares".

Another pro-Palestinian here was even more honest when saying "Israeli child victims belong in hellfire".

You aid it because you were pissed, yeah, I got it... but I get pissed many times too, and I don't remember saying "fuck that kid" on their child victims. ever. You were never famous for your PC but that was a whole new type of low. But in your defence, that was in the heat of the argument, so we overlooked that, Fanger doesn't have that excuse. We were discussing Israeli children victims of terror when he said, totally calm and collective, "Maybe they'll be sent to hellfire." He even was coward and smart enough to post it in Hebrew, probably addressed directly to Hebrew readers, in some sort of sick joke.

I don't make this stuff up. I believe even Coyote was witness to this post (easily understood and translated in GT), and somehow this scum is still posting. I got temporarily banned for lesser things than this.

Guess what I have been banned for less than this as well, seems that islamonazi's have control of this board.
Me three

“Videos from the scene show a group of settlers chasing my son and he was trying to run to an Israeli police patrol for protection,” said the father, adding, “Israeli authorities make up pretexts to shoot and kill any Palestinian.”

Iranonazi source with no supporting evidence

Oh really, prove it.

Me three

NOPE you were posting as normal

Watch the video, he was not armed, not posing a threat to anyone, but the jews called for the Police to kill him and they obliged

In the hours since video went up of the killing of 18-year-old Fadi Alloun near Damascus Gate in occupied East Jerusalem Sunday morning, the footage has shocked people around the world. The young man appears to be hunted by a group of Jews, many religious, who call on police to kill Alloun. The police do. Later police said that Alloun had stabbed a Jewish boy. But whatever he did, the video appears to show an execution, and no attempt at arrest.

And Alloun’s killing follows by two weeks the “extrajudicial execution” by Israeli forces of 18-year-old Hadeel al-Hashlamoun in occupied Hebron.
Video Of 18 Year-Old Palestinian Chased By Jewish Mob & Killed By Israeli Police Shocks Globe

Watch the video, he was not armed, not posing a threat to anyone, but the jews called for the Police to kill him and they obliged

I don't watch pallywood fakes which is what this is from iranonazi propaganda TV

In the hours since video went up of the killing of 18-year-old Fadi Alloun near Damascus Gate in occupied East Jerusalem Sunday morning, the footage has shocked people around the world. The young man appears to be hunted by a group of Jews, many religious, who call on police to kill Alloun. The police do. Later police said that Alloun had stabbed a Jewish boy. But whatever he did, the video appears to show an execution, and no attempt at arrest.

And Alloun’s killing follows by two weeks the “extrajudicial execution” by Israeli forces of 18-year-old Hadeel al-Hashlamoun in occupied Hebron.
Video Of 18 Year-Old Palestinian Chased By Jewish Mob & Killed By Israeli Police Shocks Globe

Strange how only islamonazi/iranonazi sources have copies of the video. Should set the bells ringing if you are truly unbiased..........

Forum List

Back