Palestinian game: "Blame the Settler"

The Palestinians take encourage meant from people with the exact thinking you have, to find it legitimate in killing more Jews. I used to support the settlers nad always will.

Even when they stone people, burn them alive, murder them, destroy their property? Meh.

Israeli Settler Violence On The Rise: Homes Stoned Near Jenin, East Jerusalem Tagged With Racist Graffiti

Yes, Meh.

Some of them may be radical, that's true, but they'll always have my support because they're my people. In case they get hurt, I'll pray for their well-being. In case they're the ones hurting, I'll pray for their redemption and hope of correcting their ways. But they'll have my sympathy no matter what they think or what they do.

No, they are not, they're civilians like those inside the green line. You say the fogel children were legitimate targets? a 3 months old baby is a legitimate target in your eyes?

God, the more I learn how pro-Palestinians think, the more and more I come to realize you're heartless ignorant robots.
According to IHL, nationals of an occupational force, are NOT protected persons.

Convention (IV) relative to the Protection of Civilian Persons in Time of War. Geneva, 12 August 1949.

Definition of protected persons

ARTICLE 4
Persons protected by the Convention are those who, at a given moment and in any manner whatsoever, find themselves, in case of a conflict or occupation, in the hands of a Party to the conflict or Occupying Power
of which they are not nationals.
Those settlers are trailer trash and their presence in the OPT is illegal.

It is absurd to assume the lying was telling the truth, unless, you are taking a biased position in the first place. common sense.
Coyote

Billo_Really, et al,

OH Boy! I'll walk you through this.

Not all civilians are protected person. Yes, the citizenry of the Occupation Power are not protected persons; they are civilians covered under Customary IHL and the Additional Protocols.

No, they are not, they're civilians like those inside the green line. You say the fogel children were legitimate targets? a 3 months old baby is a legitimate target in your eyes?

God, the more I learn how pro-Palestinians think, the more and more I come to realize you're heartless ignorant robots.

According to IHL, nationals of an occupational force, are NOT protected persons.

Convention (IV) relative to the Protection of Civilian Persons in Time of War. Geneva, 12 August 1949.

ARTICLE 4
Persons protected by the Convention are those who, at a given moment and in any manner whatsoever, find themselves, in case of a conflict or occupation, in the hands of a Party to the conflict or Occupying Power
(REFERENCE)

Rule 5. Definition of Civilians Customary IHL

• Civilians are persons who are not members of the armed forces. The civilian population comprises all persons who are civilians.

∆ The definition of civilians as persons who are not members of the armed forces is set forth in Article 50 of Additional Protocol I.
Rule 2. Violence Aimed at Spreading Terror among the Civilian Population

• Acts or threats of violence the primary purpose of which is to spread terror among the civilian population are prohibited.

∆ Article 13(2) of Additional Protocol II --- for NIAC
∆ Article 51(2) of Additional Protocol I --- for IAC
(COMMENT)

The situation in which Arab Palestinians (civilians) attack Israel Settlers in Area "C" jurisdiction, is covered by Article 68 legal ramifications. Area "C" is where Israel has retained almost complete control of this area, including security matters and all land-related civil matters, including land allocation, planning and construction, and infrastructure. This was and agreement between the Israelis and the Palestine Liberation Organization (PLO), having been designated (by the League of Arab States) as the the sole legitimate representative of the Palestinian people in any Palestinian territory that is liberated.

Most Respectfully,
R

ARTICLE 4

As illegal as the arab muslims settlements in Israel are, does that make the Palestinians trailer trash as well.

And we find this in your link

A. -- ' On the territory of belligerent States: ' protection is accorded under Article 4 to all persons of foreign nationality and to persons without any nationality

B. -- ' In occupied territories; ' protection is accorded to all persons who are not of the nationality of the occupying State

The definition has been put in a negative form; as it is intended to cover anyone who is ' not ' a national of the Party to the conflict or Occupying Power in whose hands he is. The Convention thus remains faithful to a recognized principle of international law: it does not interfere in a State's relations with its own nationals. The only exception to this rule is the second paragraph of Article 70 [ Link ] , which refers to nationals of the Occupying Power who sought refuge in the territory of the occupied State before the outbreak of hostilities. This is a very special case, based on the position such people have taken up with regard to their own country.

So Israelis moving to their own property in occupied land are protected under International law

ARTICLE 4

I don't care what the dry law says. You cannot say that thousands of Jewish children in Judea and Samaria are not worthy of any protection, unless you're a heartless weasel, that is.

ARTICLE 4

According to whom exactly, their presence is illegal? Geneva convention? And since when the Israeli Jews of Judea and Samaria are obligated to obey international law, exactly? where does it say they must obey it?

I don't care what the dry law says. You cannot say that thousands of Jewish children in Judea and Samaria are not worthy of any protection, unless you're a heartless weasel, that is.
I personally would like to see them protected, but it is not legally required to do so.

And spare me your appeal to emotion. You've already demonstrated you're perfectly fine with Palestinian children being killed.

According to whom exactly, their presence is illegal?
It is against international law to change the demographics of an area under occupation.

Geneva convention?
That's one of them.

And since when the Israeli Jews of Judea and Samaria are obligated to obey international law, exactly?
Since Israel became a member nation of the UN.

where does it say they must obey it?
God, you sound like Hitler!

It's in the UN Charter.

ARTICLE 4

It doesn't say what he claims as he sherry picked the only part that even looked like supporting his Jew hatred.

I personally would like to see them protected, but it is not legally required to do so.

And spare me your appeal to emotion. You've already demonstrated you're perfectly fine with Palestinian children being killed.

They are protected as the answer I gave from your own link proved.

So are the Palestinians as they could send them away from the fighting but dont

According to whom exactly, their presence is illegal?
It is against international law to change the demographics of an area under occupation.

Geneva convention?
That's one of them.

And since when the Israeli Jews of Judea and Samaria are obligated to obey international law, exactly?
Since Israel became a member nation of the UN.

where does it say they must obey it?
God, you sound like Hitler!

It's in the UN Charter.

Which the Palestinians did in 1949 when they forcibly evicted the Jews from gaza and the west bank.. Now they are returning to their property that they hold title to.

Which they are working well within unlike the arab muslims.

Doesn't the same not apply to the Palestinians that breach it every second of their existence.

The same UN charter that says Israel owns the west bank and Jerusalem ?

Billo_Really, et al,

Slow down a minute.

If there is a party in the hostilities of between the two communities, responsible for the casualties inflicted upon the Palestinian children --- it would be Palestinians through the depraved indifference they demonstrated.

Most Respectfully,
R

Billo_Really, et al,

Slow down a minute.

If there is a party in the hostilities of between the two communities, responsible for the casualties inflicted upon the Palestinian children --- it would be Palestinians through the depraved indifference they demonstrated.

Most Respectfully,
R
Settlers on the whole are SCUM......steve,....... decent Jews detest them

ARTICLE 4

It doesn't say what he claims as he sherry picked the only part that even looked like supporting his Jew hatred.
I think the expression is "Cherry Picked" Pheo......

The Palestinians take encourage meant from people with the exact thinking you have, to find it legitimate in killing more Jews. I used to support the settlers nad always will.

Even when they stone people, burn them alive, murder them, destroy their property? Meh.

Israeli Settler Violence On The Rise: Homes Stoned Near Jenin, East Jerusalem Tagged With Racist Graffiti

Yes, Meh.

Some of them may be radical, that's true, but they'll always have my support because they're my people. In case they get hurt, I'll pray for their well-being. In case they're the ones hurting, I'll pray for their redemption and hope of correcting their ways. But they'll have my sympathy no matter what they think or what they do.
They are not radical BUT they are SCUM......usually American,never contributed any thing to Israel.....expect everything for nothing,lazy Bastards,Troublesome Bastards....should be Deported

Pallywood, anyone? cynical, this time: A Palestinian source reported on Saturday that an Israeli had shot a six-year-old Palestinian boy, but according to the IDF who investigated the incident alongside Palestinian authorities, it was just a cover story to protect the boy's brother.

The orginal report claimed the child was next a road near Qalqilya, just over the West Bank barrier from Kfar Saba, where an Israeli driver stopped, shot him in the stomach and fled the scene.

The IDF initially rejected the report, saying that no Israelis had been involved, then later said the boy was wounded while playing with a gun owned by his brother, a Palestinian police officer.

According to the IDF, the family invented the story of an Israeli attacker to protect their older son and additionally to get a paycheck from the Palestinian Authority as victims of terror at the hands of Jewish settlers.

photo_2015-10-03_12-42-58_bitg.jpg

Report of settler attack on Palestinian boy fabricated

Nicely played
I wouldn't brag about 1-324?

At least 324 acts of violence were carried out by Israeli settlers in 2014 according to UN documentation, over half of which resulted in injury.

Such attacks are rarely prosecuted and carried out in the presence of Israeli military forces.

According to Palestinian sources which we all know are LIARS

Your picture does not show what you claim at all it shows a group of soldiers and two people dressed as civilians throwing stones. AND NOTHING ELSE.

And using known islamonazi propaganda sources shows that you are desperate to prove your Jew hatred
No you can tell it's Jews throwing stones because most Jews have to wear specs,it is some genetic abnormality with their eyes,hence the large number of Jews that have glasses.steve

Oh really, prove it.

I remember posting a photo of the baby that was run over by one of those assholes you love so much, you said "fuck that baby" and "who cares". Another pro-Palestinian here was even more honest when saying "Israeli child victims belong in hellfire".

You pro-Palestinians seem all made of the same ugly stuff.

Forum List

Back